Get Back Inc. (Act 2) pt. 2

Options
ShencotheMC
ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
*Phone rings*

Roy: Hello.

Manny: Where the hell are you?

Roy: Watching something.

Manny: Oh well good to know. Krios and Asari are here and they'r looking for answers. It's been three days since you've reported back.

Roy: I'm fine. Just enjoying something right now.

*looks into thermal telescope and sees three figures across the street flailing and on top of each other*

(Background sounds)

Agh! Agh! Don't stop! Go deeper! It's so warm! Ahh! We want it Hayami! Give us your hot-[/i]

*turns machine off*

Manny: Roy, these guys paid us to do a job. Atleast give them something.

Roy: Tell Krios and Asari, I got them covered. I'll send you what I've got tomorrow.

*Manny turns speakerphone off*

Manny: Well?

Krios: I'm not sure about this.

Asari: Yea me either. You three wouldn't be trying to swindle us would you?

Manny: What? Oh come on. We're all esse's here aren't we? Trust me. Roy is on top of it... Atleast I hope he is.

Roy: *sigh* two women with husbands that provide them with every need and this is how they do them? Well this should be fun. It seems their husbands were told that they were going to a conference for the weekend. turns out they used that as a chance to have a threesome party.

*Cracks neck and loads up gun*

Roy: Let's have some fun.

Krios and Asari barge through the door

Asari: Okay you ? ? , son of a ? . GET THAT DREAD HEADED BASTARD ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW AND TELL HIM I WANT ANSWERS AND I WANT THEM NOW!!!

TJ: Woah.

Manny: First off, why I gotta be a ? , and a ? ? That hurt my feelings holmes. I don't know if we can continue this. Secondly...hello gentlemen. Jesus Christ.

Krios: Look, we just want to know what's going on. Can you please just give us what you have.

Computer: Outgoing message to Manuel Ortega from...Roy Carter

Manny: Ahh there he goes. Roy what's the scoop?

Roy: Tell the two rich ? I'm sorry, but...their wives are cheating on them.

Krios: Oh ? , Hinako no. No, no, no Hinako. Please no!

Asari: Is there any proof to your claims Mr. Carter?

Roy: I'm sending the visuals now.

Computer: showing pictures from outgoing computer: Carter-1

*Pictures are shown*

Krios: Oh ? no.

Roy: Both of your wives it seems have been having a secret affair with the same man. The young guy in the pictures. His name is-

Asari: -Hayami Moreau. That little ? the handyman of the building complex we live in.

Roy: Uhhh, yea.

Krios: Wait. Our wives are fooling around with the janitor?

Roy: Yea, and they've been doing the nasty with each other for a while now it seems. They even said they had sex in Asari's room while he was passed out on the coach from a meeting.

Asari: That ? ! Mr. Carter i want you to-

Manny: Woah woah woah Asari, calm down Genie boy. If you want us to go further you're gonna have to part with some more of those umm, what do us ? spics call them? Oh yea, pesos.

*smiles*

Asari: Done Ortega. You do whatever you have to do. What about you Samuel? Are you gonna' just let that harlot do this to you?

Krios: ...no. I gave that woman everything she could ask for. It's....it's just-

Asari: Well what are you gonna' do? Are you gonna be a man or are you gonna' let her walk all over you like a damn Scandanarian?

Krios: NO! Gene, I won't! Mr. Carter do whatever you have to.

Asari: Mr. Ortega, do you think he's up for this?

Manny: Who? Roy? Of course. There's a reason he took this job. It has personal flair to it.

*Cut to Roy punching a heavy bag with Hayami's picture on it*

Manny: See Roy walked in on his girlfriend of 5 years having sex with another guy so... I mean stuff like this just tickles his fancy and gets him riled up. Don't worry. If anyone can do this, it's Roy.

*cut to commercial*

Comments