When is Du gon realize he copped fake Jordans?

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    man i had them ? on all weekend went to the pool hall, liquor store...a couple ? asked me where i got them from, i just told them i gotta hook up.....

and as expected....no one tried to clown me to my face....yall look so deep into the most trivial of ? ....

You had Big Fred with you when you went to those places

if Big Fred woulda copped them ? .......NO ONE would question their validity
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Willing to bet you never drank Yuengling before. You bought it cause it matched ya sneaks. ? you aint slick.
  • Dupac
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Willing to bet you never drank Yuengling before. You bought it cause it matched ya sneaks. ? you aint slick.
    bruh.....
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah he been reppin that Yeung....

ya'll get off that mane kicks....some of ya'll wish you could wear whatever you wanted to and still feel confident
  • Dupac
    Options

KingSimba wrote: »
    man i had them ? on all weekend went to the pool hall, liquor store...a couple ? asked me where i got them from, i just told them i gotta hook up.....

and as expected....no one tried to clown me to my face....yall look so deep into the most trivial of ? ....

99f.gif

no feels, it's just funny pointing out the contrast between the IC and real life.....
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them joints made out of 67% genuine kangaroo hide. Du better.
  • King_Me
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    nah he been reppin that Yeung....

ya'll get off that mane kicks....some of ya'll wish you could wear whatever you wanted to and still feel confident

Calm down. Yuengling is prolly the official drink here in Baltimore. Just ? wit him.
  • Dupac
    Options
    yea i got put on to yuengling back in '02 when dave n busters used to be called jillians, and they had a lil club in the back called the honeycomb hideout or some ? like that
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea i got put on to yuengling back in '02 when dave n busters used to be called jillians, and they had a lil club in the back called the honeycomb hideout or some ? like that

lol... I been there back in the day...
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? doing alot of explaining...
  • Dupac
    edited March 2014
    Options
    ? had yuengling on draft.....first time i sipped that ? .......i almost went into a seizure.............? turned me alllll the way out
  • King_Me
    Options
    Took it way back with that Jillians ? . That and Hammerjacks used to be my ? .
  • Dupac
    Options
    This ? doing alot of explaining...
    ? shut up...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo Hammerjacks.... yo... so many hangovers....
  • Dupac
    Options
    the same dude that owned hammerjacks owns the club i work at now...

the one dude that bounce with us remembered the ? outta me....i used to always get into it with him about my white t's, and tucking them ? in lol
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DU...

I HOPE U AINT REALLLY CATCHIN FEELINGS.. I MEAN IT IS WHAT IT IS.. THE SHYTS FAKE BRUH..

IF U LIKE EM, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS
  • Dupac
    Options
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c'mon dro..

AYE MAN.. I DONT KNOW...
  • Dupac
    Options
    dro, you know damn well my ass don't give a ? about this ? ....

as much as i fool on here, i'd be a real ? to not be able to take it as well as i dish it out
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I remember when my ngga had all the crazy color J's n nggas would always ask, his go to line of where he got em from:

'Foot Locker back stock" Lmao

The look on nggas faces was priceless. Either utter confusion, or a boiling slow anger by the time they realize they were bein blown off on some 'about 30-40 grand ? , beat it"
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the only thing im curious about is.. if you cant afford or dont want to spend the money on authentic Jordans, why buy the fake ones? just buy another brand of shoe, or a different Nike shoe thats cheaper. nobody walking around making fun of people with random Nikes/adidas/reebok/New Balance, etc. i cant imagine wanting something so bad that i'd be happy to settle for the fake version.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ngga said he anxious. Lol This has been one of the low key funniest threads in quite some time.
This discussion has been closed.