How do you tell your s/o that they need to do something with their teeth

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
dont judge me. I'm seeing a girl whose grill is a little hit. Despite that she's really cute. I hate when were out in public and she has to speak to someone. Their impression of her is totally thrown off by her messed up teeth. I know I shouldn't be saying these things because I really care about her. She's a good women. But how do I make the recommendation for braces or bonding without her being offended?
She grew up poor with parents that essentially neglected her. This is why I've looked past it. But at certain stage of adulthood you shouldn't be walking around ANYWHERE with jacked up teeth. Especially when you are working and have a little money.

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She don't go to the dentist ?
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is why good/decent teeth are a must when it comes to women. Having bad teeth is a straight up deal breaker with me.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

yes she goes but braces are too expensive for her at this time. Her teeth are white and clean, their just crooked and jagged. She can still get her teeth filed down and bonded. Her gap is HUGE. And I'm not trying to be funny but its something that has been really bothering me.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got head from a ? recently who bottom grill was busted.Whole time im thinking "damn my ? deserves a better mouth than this".

one tooth sticks out further than the other and scrapes up against my ? . The head it so painful....

SMH at this "nice guy", ? .

You deserve every scratch she leaves on your ? if that ain't enough for you to speak up.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really want some veneers. I saw a dentist on yelp that came highly recommended
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I got head from a ? recently who bottom grill was busted.Whole time im thinking "damn my ? deserves a better mouth than this".

one tooth sticks out further than the other and scrapes up against my ? . The head it so painful....

SMH at this "nice guy", ? .

You deserve every scratch she leaves on your ? if that ain't enough for you to speak up.

I've dropped hints. Sooner or later I'm just going to tell her she seriously needs to do something with those teeth.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

yes she goes but braces are too expensive for her at this time. Her teeth are white and clean, their just crooked and jagged. She can still get her teeth filed down and bonded. Her gap is HUGE. And I'm not trying to be funny but its something that has been really bothering me.

What's the worst that can happen if you tell her ? At the most, she'll be embarrassed for a minute but if there's something she can do about it, then recommend it.

Now if ain't ? she could do about it, and you come at her on some "? damn ? , what the ? you been doing - CHEWING ROCKS ?" then she could get mad.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Ob's going for that Consequence/keyshia cole look..

Consequenceveneers.jpg
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is honestly the funniest ? i read all week.

Jordan tears brah...
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as the thread goes unless she has the means to do something about it what you want her to do?

If its as bad as you say its likely on her prio list but she just hasnt made it there yet.

Go ahead and up that money and fix it for her like thot pilgrims trick did.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Damn son..glad I don't have this issue
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's a good women.

Lol.....tell her like this
    “bish u is a good women but yo teefus is ? up"
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If her teeth scraping your ? lol just tell her to hold her mouth slightly open while you ? it rofl
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bring up teeth

Be like "man I need braces" (even if you don't)

She will comment

Discussion will open up

Tell her she needs braces because her teeth look like a leather back turtles throat

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her parents may not have had that kinda cash

If she got a job w good benefits she can get that fixed up real quick. Shid even my lil hood ? got braces. If she can make it happen off $13/hr then ya chic can
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would never be in this position. Can't relate.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do you think the odds are she hasn't noticed a problem with her teeth?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    If it's really noticeable then yeah but having a gap ain't really an issue to me. I rather have a girl with a little messed up teeth but her teeth white and breath don't stank thank a girl with perfect teeth but her breath stank and teeth yellow
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it's really noticeable then yeah but having a gap ain't really an issue to me. I rather have a girl with a little messed up teeth but her teeth white and breath don't stank thank a girl with perfect teeth but her breath stank and teeth yellow

Nah she got a jet out tooth that rips the ? apart man.
  • BiggManOnCampus
    BiggManOnCampus Members Posts: 9
    Options
    is her teeth like this??
    trinidad-james-teeth-1.jpg
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be honest about it I guess. I was never good with subliminals.

Write to Jay Z maybe he could help you subliminally tell her
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if you care about her truly, you would let her know or you would accept that one flaw as it is.

You shouldn't be even embarrassed about your girl if you gave her the jersey to rep though.