Have u ever been dissapointed in your siblings?

Options
Elzo69Renaissance
Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
My older brother and I went hooping for the 1st time since HS almost a decade ago and homie was trash lol...I was dissapointed had a hard time face palming and getting buckets at the same time...

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    She started dating white dudes. Me, our mom, and our dad was looking at her like, "WTF?!".
    That's the worse right there
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah my brothers are only 12. Not a whole lot i can be disappointed in yet. They are coming back to Alaska for middle school and highschool though, so ? could get interesting. One of them kicks my ass in video games all the time, ? me off.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am very disappointed in my youngest brother and have been for over a year.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I am very disappointed in my youngest brother and have been for over a year.
    Do tell
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    6 of my siblings are in high school or higher... Me and my youngest brother the only ones in school smh I'm in college and he a sophomore in kenwood and he ? up there smh
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my brother is a crackhead, I've given up on him a long time ago.

My bro may have sold your bro ? . That's not why I hate that ? tho.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Antlerz wrote: »
    My sister went to Africa last year and we didn't know it was for some guy she met on Facebook. She going again in about 2 weeks and wants to marry him. I can see right through it but she doesnt know he's just looking for a way to get to the states....but she'll learn though

Yo sis got dicked down. No disrespect. You should attempt to get to know the ? and suss him out before you judge her tho.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm the baby and only girl and these ? come to me for advice! There's more but I'b be writing a book!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes! My brother told me one time I couldn't just cut his crazy ? ex out of my life, I demanded I could. Few years later he cuts his own mom out of his life!!! Smh was never so disappointed in him. Hypocritical bastard.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my bro didnt know what Ting was smh
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My brother stay ? ? up. ? has crazy debt and has also set my mother back atleast $20 000 just to help with his debts and keeping him from being blacklisted.....again..smh. Papz gave him about $8000 to get stock nd equipment 4 his new business. Its only been 4 months since its been running and already he facing closure. Like how the ? does one ? ? up so easily?? ? stay ? ? up.

I normally don't interfere in a ? affairs nd keep myself to myself but wen ur ? ups start to hv a direct impact on me its a problem. ? ? up so much that he making it hard 4 a ? to function outchea. Time will come wen I'll need my folks to help me out here nd there nd I kno they will have 2nd doubts..coz they probably think I'll b ? ? up. ? , it aint like my brother has set a gud example for me so I can see them thinking less of me because of my brothers constant ? ups.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Damn, so a few years back, my brother had a party at our cabin, it was a small gathering, but one dude be brought was just a human ? . Like this kid came up super rich, did all sorts of horrible things and always got bailed out because his parents were rich. This dude steals my ipod in the night.

Next morning when I wake up, my ipod is gone, I know right who to go to, and he says he didn't take it. So basically i tell him to get the ? out. Dude starts crying like a ? , i'm like whatever leave. Later I come to find out he was just ? and threw my ipod in the swamp across the street because he was going to steal it, but someone almost caught him with it so he just threw it.

But my brother brought him out the cabin AGAIN a year later, and I found out through one of his friends. A place my dad keeps his $1000 fish finder, and my uncle keeps a few guns. SMH. And my brother still associates with this ? and he's not even a friend, my brother just uses him for this HBO GO account and buys ? off his itunes account. Like you don't bring a known thief around your ? for the same reason a criminal doesn't bring a known snitch around his.

That ? is disappointing to me cause if one of my friends did that ? to my brother, I'd probably beat his ass and never talk to them again.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Evil wrote: »
    My only sister was a straight A student,prom queen,graduated college, and is now rich with beamers and jags in the garage. So yea, between the two, Im definitely the dissappointment.

what's her occupation
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Dr.Evil wrote: »
    My only sister was a straight A student,prom queen,graduated college, and is now rich with beamers and jags in the garage. So yea, between the two, Im definitely the dissappointment.

what's her occupation

She was a physical therapist. She just received her masters in a different field and now she's working with the government.