Father of the year

Comments

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    pralims wrote: »
    you ? so busy trying be cool with your kids and talk about what you wont be doing...this is why ? is fukked up now.

some of yall dont ever need to be parents. i see you just gonna let you kids do whatever the fukk they want an not even try to correct them or discipline them.

a 16 year old girl fukk dont make her a ?
    a 16 year od boy fukk dont make him a ?
    a step father trying to protect the respect in his home is not an L

a step father beating on a ? cuz he think its sweet to come up in his crib an fukk his step daughter.

when i was a youngin...i would have never though to go to her crib if she has an male figure that had access to the crib.

It's the assault charge and possible prison time that is an L.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it would be odd for him to go to prison for this...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? looking like Cain's cousin n ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stepfather was probably smashing her and caught feelings tho... it is Georgia

? I'll slap the ? outta you
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Is hardly call him father of the year .....
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Stepfather was probably smashing her and caught feelings tho... it is Georgia

? I'll slap the ? outta you

He yo kinfolk or sumthin lol

• GodNThaBuild'n
    edited March 2014
    MsSouthern wrote: »

@MsSouthern what are you trying to do here. C'mon now I kno they don't talk like that in Austin
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ic = future punk ass daddies.. smh.. yall will let yall kids get away with doin ? like this and just be like "we gotta talk"..
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...I don't see a legitimate problem.

Sure he might face some jail time because the boy is a minor,but if I were his pparents- I wouldn't press charges.

He may not get father of the year...but I ain't mad at him.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    How soft has America gotten where you can't beat up and scare potential boyfriends of your daughter?
  • Dr.Chemix
    ? I will happily take that charge...? that. ? would have felt some cold steel at his domepiece

lol so basically you saying you a hoe?

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaBuga wrote: »
    Although I agree, I feel as if its the same as getting mad at a ? for ? your chick instead of getting mad at the female...

please explain to me how this makes sense.
    how can you compare your step daughter who you made a vow to raise to a random chick you ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    you ? so busy trying be cool with your kids and talk about what you wont be doing...this is why ? is fukked up now.

some of yall dont ever need to be parents. i see you just gonna let you kids do whatever the fukk they want an not even try to correct them or discipline them.

a 16 year old girl fukk dont make her a ?
    a 16 year od boy fukk dont make him a ?
    a step father trying to protect the respect in his home is not an L

a step father beating on a ? cuz he think its sweet to come up in his crib an fukk his step daughter.

when i was a youngin...i would have never though to go to her crib if she has an male figure that had access to the crib.

It's the assault charge and possible prison time that is an L.

so is spanking your child.....but i guess you kid can buss in your room take your favorite pants, eat your food in the fridge you paying to power ann not clean his dishes, then ? all on the toilet seat and you wont touch him because you scared of the law?

but when the law beats his ass becuz he thinks hes untouchable...then you wanna sue the law but no correct your kid.

yea that makes no sense
  • 2stepz_ahead
    this site is crazy....

you clown hoez an say they dad failed but when he tries to stop her from being a hoe...you say he took an L and he failed.

i cant wait until you ? have daughters.
  • Dr.Chemix
  • 2stepz_ahead
    so you ? would let dude get dressed and walk out the crib if hes in the shower with your daughter?

so you ? would let a ? get dressed an walk out the crib if he was in the shower with your lady?

but you ? will get at the woman real fast?

thats ? ? .....if a ? coming in your crib he most like see ? that indicates a man lives there. if he proceeds to stay an do ? ...then its a direct challenge to your territory and where you pay the bills.

? always trying to say someone lost or took and L but dont realize the ? they saying is making them take the L.

you new ? are backwards as hell....

still clowning the ? that got shot an not the ? ? that shot em.
  • MsSouthern
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    ? I will happily take that charge...? that. ? would have felt some cold steel at his domepiece

Uhhhh no wtf?

Willing to bet this isn't the first time his daughter was involved in something like this

He needs to address the issue at home .... But that will be a lot harder now since he'll be sitting in jail

Beating up the boyfriend does not make him father of the year
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this site is crazy....

you clown hoez an say they dad failed but when he tries to stop her from being a hoe...you say he took an L and he failed.

i cant wait until you ? have daughters.

She's 16, bruh.

She belong to the game now.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Uhhhh no wtf?

Willing to bet this isn't the first time his daughter was involved in something like this

He needs to address the issue at home .... But that will be a lot harder now since he'll be sitting in jail

u constantly assuming past transgressions when black ppl are involved. u r really some kind of racist bruh.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good ? but he aint stoppin nuthin.....they in the shower together?....that definitely aint the first time
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah her most formative years are behind her.

I'm not necessarily knocking him for what he did, but parents have to understand that you have a window to instill certain values in your child. Past a certain age children are going to be who they are.

Then again I don't have any kids so what do I know? Maybe she'd be fast either way.
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    It's sad watching these parents come to that realization that their daughters are loose
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His stepdaughter tho...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mixed feelings about this ? . I see nothing wrong with the mother pressing charges. And while, I wouldn't have beat the lil ? up, I understand pops putting hands on youngin'. Plenty of blame to go around here between the girl, the buy and the pops.
  • MsSouthern

Uhhhh no wtf?

u constantly assuming past transgressions when black ppl are involved. u r really some kind of racist bruh.

You are the one always assuming what I think

Was her pic posted or just the step dads ?