Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Big but when Puff said

"If a ? wanna touch you or see you,he'll find you....We aint hard to find"

Guess it didnt take that long to find ya'll

xSris62evKnfNFkNq7q2GW7DHWlZ4JsZiUClJMe002rErdoqt-ElSJXBbfmPimjtoKj0XkHRPOR4danXG6NS0hIOF73uYHRQcfXY9wDs0jXCLp9yD9n6JnEz
  • TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No Time By Lil Kim aint come out til October 29th in '96..2pac was dead by then..
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He was hoe saving some ? when he shot them cops
    He put hands on movie producers not gangsta ?
    He stomped out Orlando with a gang of other ?
    And of course he was 50 deep cuz he was a rapper and not about the ? he rapped
    Your hero was just some peace loving ? that started hanging with the wrong ?
    Before death row he was ? popping on a handstand with that big nose ?
    Word to his nose ring
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Menace in here getting his stan on

You damn right.

• _Menace_
    Options
    Word to his nose ring

He saved a black man getting beat up by 2 ? off duty cops- TRY AGAIN

He still whipped their ? and putting hands on a gangsta is supposed to make you about that life? lol-TRY AGAIN

He still snuffed Orlando before everyone jumped him-TRY AGAIN

Pac wasnt about the ? he rapped? Pac rapped about the lived he lived from the hard to good times so TRY AGAIN

MY HERO is the greatest hip hop artist of all time he broke barriers,been gone for 20 years and still has his name floating around he has his OWN Institute 2 statues one in ATL and 1 in Germany A BLACK MAN HAS A STATUE IN GERMANY the same Germany with racists living there. Pac has classes about his life and music being taught at university. PAC died because ? had his life written out already no matter what happened that night that was Pac's fate. SO TRY AGAIN

Before DEATHROW PAC dropped dope records and was a star in movies like Juice and Co stared with Janet Jackson on Poetic Justice. He dropped a masterpiece "ME AGAINST THE WORLD" he was on trial and busting at cops BEFORE DEATHROW, And your commenting on Pac's nose ring which has to do with symbolizing some African culture. But you're not saying ? about Wayne's lip piercing tho. SO TRY AGAIN.

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who the ? flagged me for asking a simple question? Might've been this ? ass ? moneylover. Eat a ? ? ?

LOL..
    You realize @Moneyluver is Shady team right??
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    Pac was a ? b
    Stop tryna take from the fact that dude got shot and robbed and his best defense was to make a song
    If he could still record in the afterlife he'd drop an album full of scathing disses to his killers
    ? reppin African culture but he was from NY
  • TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Pac was a ? b
    Stop tryna take from the fact that dude got shot and robbed and his best defense was to make a song
    If he could still record in the afterlife he'd drop an album full of scathing disses to his killers
    ? reppin African culture but he was from NY

No Stanning..But they shot Pac in '94 because he was tryna reach for his piece and let off..The plan wasn't to shoot him.It was to rob him and shake 'em up.but once they saw him reaching for his ? they aint have no choice..it was dumb on his part..but it showed the ? had heart tho
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    How u know this ? ?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Heard this awhile ago.

Diddy a certified ? for this

1st if he did make this while Pac was alive he never put it out.

2nd if he put this out after Pac died than he's still a ? .

Let's be real most of the people on the IC like Diddy cause hes rich and does ? ass dances.

Other than that he was a suck he got Biggie clapped and knew who did it. Even in the Notorious movie he made Pac look like a low IQ speaking fool and making him look like a DON just be saying "Yall Afraid of them deathrow fools"

like he wasnt begging for peace when Suge put his ass on blast in his own damn city.

I have No respect for Diddy MUSIC wise. He's not a genius he's only had 1 good artist in his WHOLE life time and that was BIG I dont even consider the LOX to be his artist other than that everyone is trash. BAD BOY still around...So? they're still trash as ? . Back on topic to this. How much times has Pac went at PUFF? And Puff tries looking innocent and still BIGS UP Pac as hes a LEGEND? He was talking about he wanted no beef with PAC but tried that subliminal ? .

So ? this weak ass track and all that ? ass dancing

CALL ME A STAN I DONT.GIVE.A.FUUUUCKK

? IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE. For anyone who thinks this is dope or some type of "ETHER" is ? hell. Since this was obviously this was dropped when PAC THE GOAT has passed on but his spirit still lives on.
    /END OF RANT

Thank you man

I was finna come in here and say about 90 percent of this.

? think just because he can hit Steve stout wit a few champaign bottles he can street cred wise make up for coppin a hundid pleas when Pac was destroying these guys on songs and in interviews. ? outta Here Sean John ol " Im tough but only after mad Rappers dunt got clapped" ass nigguh
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Word to his nose ring

Bilfiger is this your alias

Smh

Come on ?
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Even if Diddy might very well be connected to street ? and I do feel like Puff a lil sneaky grimey ass ? that can get ? hurt, He just be out there acting like he look down apon ? not being positive and act like he wanna be a positive role model to ? ......

Yet this ? always in the middle on some violence from the Death Row ? where Suge Blamed Puff for hos ? talkin an L at Jermain dupri`s party, the steve stout ? , the shyne ? .

He just a snake ass ? that need to admit he dulo or keep it all the way positive

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WE LISTED!!!!!!!
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard this awhile ago.

Diddy a certified ? for this

1st if he did make this while Pac was alive he never put it out.

2nd if he put this out after Pac died than he's still a ? .

Let's be real most of the people on the IC like Diddy cause hes rich and does ? ass dances.

Other than that he was a suck he got Biggie clapped and knew who did it. Even in the Notorious movie he made Pac look like a low IQ speaking fool and making him look like a DON just be saying "Yall Afraid of them deathrow fools"

like he wasnt begging for peace when Suge put his ass on blast in his own damn city.

I have No respect for Diddy MUSIC wise. He's not a genius he's only had 1 good artist in his WHOLE life time and that was BIG I dont even consider the LOX to be his artist other than that everyone is trash. BAD BOY still around...So? they're still trash as ? . Back on topic to this. How much times has Pac went at PUFF? And Puff tries looking innocent and still BIGS UP Pac as hes a LEGEND? He was talking about he wanted no beef with PAC but tried that subliminal ? .

So ? this weak ass track and all that ? ass dancing

CALL ME A STAN I DONT.GIVE.A.FUUUUCKK

? IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE. For anyone who thinks this is dope or some type of "ETHER" is ? hell. Since this was obviously this was dropped when PAC THE GOAT has passed on but his spirit still lives on.
    /END OF RANT

You're a Pac groupie ? damn
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Menace, you need a father figure bruh. Did your dad abandon y'all and go back to Mexico?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac wasn't bout that life
    ? shoot and rob you and the first thing you do is look for a studio?
    ? ? ? , indeed

Pac aint about that life?

Pac aint blast 2 cops?

Pac didnt put hands on the Hughes brothers?

Pac didnt stomp out Orlando?

Pac was about what he spit. If he meet up with anyone he had funk he'd confront them

WORD TO NAS when PAC went up to him in NY with NAS 50 Deep.

Relax ? . Pac didn't put hands on the Hughes bros. he had them jumped (peep the interview). Pac didn't knowingly shoot at 2 cops. They were undercover. Also, It was pretty easy for Pac to stomp out Anderson when he had about 10 people with him. Smh
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u listen to Pac's unreleased song from The Makaveli album called Watch Ya Mouth, Pac said something bout Bad Boy doing mixtapes talking ? so this was out while Pac was alive. Diddy always tried to make it seem like they never said anything, Pac had the ear to the street so he heard the things they were saying in NY.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? ? , indeed

Dude he went to prison after getting shot damn u don't know ?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? ? , indeed

Actually No.Pac went to the hospital then went to jail and then got out a few months later

He didn't run to the studio.he linked w/ Suge and went to war
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But this was all the medias fault....
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Menace, you need a father figure bruh. Did your dad abandon y'all and go back to Mexico?

That was a corny.

Stop following me in threads bruh