Puff Daddy's Response to "Hit Em Up"

Options

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is the mixtape changing the outcome to yall or what?

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    So is the mixtape changing the outcome to yall or what?

Well, I never knew it existed. I just thought it was threadworthy becaue nobod's made a thread about this mixtape since I've been a member of this board. Whenever the Pac/Big beef comes up people always say that Big/Puff didn't respond when Pac was alive. Which now we know isn't true.

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You poor tupac fans
  • TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? were throwing rocks and hiding their hands when he was alive tho..When they got asked about it in the media they were on some "We love Pac idk why he's going off like this" kinda ? ..then they'd go shoot sub shots..I mean there is some stanning going on in this ? ..but then again there is some ? that are tryna rewrite history about how cowardish alot of these rappers were out here when it came to addressing Pac man to man as well..they weren't checking him like y'all tryna make it seem
  • mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? were throwing rocks and hiding their hands when he was alive tho..When they got asked about it in the media they were on some "We love Pac idk why he's going off like this" kinda ? ..then they'd go shoot sub shots..I mean there is some stanning going on in this ? ..but then again there is some ? that are tryna rewrite history about how cowardish alot of these rappers were out here when it came to addressing Pac man to man as well..they weren't checking him like y'all tryna make it seem

I basically said the same ? only difference is that u seem to be coming from the angle was tougher cuz he was talking ? in the open. If he wasn't afraid 2 throw rocks the ? can't be scared. Don't mean he ain't a ? but it shows he ain't fearful of the dude. Besides I thought the facts of this beef as we know it were established already. Ultimate truth is they all had goons n all had guns n nobody was scared of nobody n it resulted in 2 young rappers dying for reasons still not fully proven in the eyes of the law.
  • TrillRussell
    Options
    mr.october wrote: »

I basically said the same ? only difference is that u seem to be coming from the angle was tougher cuz he was talking ? in the open. If he wasn't afraid 2 throw rocks the ? can't be scared. Don't mean he ain't a ? but it shows he ain't fearful of the dude. Besides I thought the facts of this beef as we know it were established already. Ultimate truth is they all had goons n all had guns n nobody was scared of nobody n it resulted in 2 young rappers dying for reasons still not fully proven in the eyes of the law.

Your argument is backwards my nig...let me get this straight..You're saying the man that isn't afraid to say ? you and not be fearful to get down about it if you had A problem with it could still be A ? ..But the ? that would tell you "I got love for you man..calm down all the hostility isn't necessary" to you then go and say ? you behind your back or subliminally diss you doesn't make that man A ? ?..first time i've ever heard something to that tune..
  • mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another thing I'm pretty sure most of the sneak and overt disses were made b4 pac passed away. If I remember correctly big was gonna drop on Halloween in 96 originally b4 being injured n on bed rest for a few weeks from the car accident with lil cease.
  • TrillRussell
    Options
    mr.october wrote: »
    Another thing I'm pretty sure most of the sneak and overt disses were made b4 pac passed away. If I remember correctly big was gonna drop on Halloween in 96 originally b4 being injured n on bed rest for a few weeks from the car accident with lil cease.

That's the thing..Big had problems with multiple people..So we'll never know really who those sneak disses were aimed at..
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Here's my problem with Pac; If he really thought that Puff ands Big set him up to get robbed in the studio that night then how come all he did is make a diss record? That's pretty soft if you think about it. Somebody shoots and robs you and all you do is make a song about it.?

It seems ppl also forgot the part where suge and pac whoop'd big and puff homeboy had him drinking ? tryna get they address outta him....Now idk but I'm pretty sure it wasn't cuz they was tryna send them ? christmas cards

Never heard that story before. But still, if somebody shoots you 5 times and robs you, all you gonna do is make a diss record?

So that prety much squashed your point, no?

Period, point, blank, this ? was deeper than any of us even know. The easiest way to explain it was Bad Boy was Crips, Death Row was Bloods. Blood was shed thoroughly behind this, not just Big and Pac. No one was 'just making songs'

To go even deeper, when Puff said 'we move in silence', he wasnt bluffin. Puff was puttin money on Death Row chains.

This 'beef' was about as real as any could or will ever get. My theory is Bad boy didnt want to respond on wax b/c they knew moreso than Pac how ugly it could get..also they knew they was doin dirt, thats when you dont talk about it.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How u know this ? ?

Documentaries?..Quotes from people that knew 2pac personally..A ? that Was involved in the scheme?..All 2pac's homies hit the floor and he wouldn't..They asked him for his jewels he aint wanna give 'em up..They put the gun to his stomach,he pushed it out of the way tried to reach for his and got lit...

and the gun that he had wasn't even his....he was carrying for someone else because Pac was the only one in the crew that didn't have a criminal record
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's my problem with Pac; If he really thought that Puff ands Big set him up to get robbed in the studio that night then how come all he did is make a diss record? That's pretty soft if you think about it. Somebody shoots and robs you and all you do is make a song about it.?

because originally he didn't think it was Biggie and Puff....the rumor around that time that Jimmy Henchman set it up as a robbery just humble pac....Pac was being reckless...Jimmy Henchman told a story about how him, Haitian Jack and Pac were riding in New York and then all of a sudden a cop car came up behind them.....and Pac told Jimmy he had a gun and then Jimmy went off on him...and a little while after that they fell out.....its detailed in that Queens Reigns Supreme book
  • TrillRussell
    Options
    How u know this ? ?

Documentaries?..Quotes from people that knew 2pac personally..A ? that Was involved in the scheme?..All 2pac's homies hit the floor and he wouldn't..They asked him for his jewels he aint wanna give 'em up..They put the gun to his stomach,he pushed it out of the way tried to reach for his and got lit...

and the gun that he had wasn't even his....he was carrying for someone else because Pac was the only one in the crew that didn't have a criminal record

Yeah but He still got shot for tryna pull it and let off tho..If he would've just got on the floor and got with the program like everybody else..they wouldn't have shot him
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puffy & company was some hoe ass ?

Jimmy Henchmen & Haitian Jack running around here, telling on ? with pencil & a paper like some class monitor ass ?
  • cricejr
    cricejr Members Posts: 5
    Options
    Yo...puffy was/is a wack ass dude who would be nowhere without Biggie and even Craig Mack. Its hard to think he did this before Pac died, he seems to be the type of cat to pull backdoor shenanigans & release something after a dude is dead.
  • cricejr
    cricejr Members Posts: 5
    Options
    Also...the cut was pretty lame.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    cricejr wrote: »
    Yo...puffy was/is a wack ass dude who would be nowhere without Biggie and even Craig Mack. Its hard to think he did this before Pac died, he seems to be the type of cat to pull backdoor shenanigans & release something after a dude is dead.

Nosign. He executive produced Jodeci and Mary J Blije before he started Bad Boy. Both of those albums are classics. I think he also worked with Father MC who was, well, popular at the time.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Puffy a half a billion dollar ?
    Tupac in a vase

Got Damn!!!!!!!!

diddy.gif
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ..."THE ? HE REALLY WAS"... WAS IS THE CLUE. .. PUFF DID THIS AFTER
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac was alive when this came out, I clearly remember me & my ? laughing when Puff said "Keep yapping ? !".
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ..."THE ? HE REALLY WAS"... WAS IS THE CLUE. .. PUFF DID THIS AFTER

he also said "meet me at the Tunnel" the biggest hip hop night club known in the 90s so he mustve still been alive.

plus all them songs like

if I ruled
    put it in your mouth
    only u remix
    bk finest

all dropped spring/early summer 96 this im guessing dropped summer time n being as Pac got wet up in Sep he aint get time to speak on it
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    I don't see how anybody could argue that Pac/Death Row or the West (whatever that means) won.

There were 4 major players in the beef

1. Pac
    2. Suge Knight
    3. Biggie
    4. Puff

Now out of those 4 major players in the beef, do we need to take a poll to see who is in a better position right now in 2014?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how anybody could argue that Pac/Death Row or the West (whatever that means) won.

1. Pac
    2. Suge Knight
    3. Biggie
    4. Puff

Now out of those 4 major players in the beef, do we need to take a poll to see who is in a better position right now in 2014?

obviously it's Puff but we wouldn't know how the outcome would've played out if Biggie & Pac survived in the late 90's
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't listen, I ain't read one Menace post and I don't care if Pac was dead.

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1. Pac
    2. Suge Knight
    3. Biggie
    4. Puff

What you do after the beef dont mean you didnt cook ? while it was goin one. Bad business moves has nothing to do with one faction beating another relentlessly while the other Faction threw some sublims but mad it clear they didnt really want it.