What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Alicia Keys – It’s On Again f. Kendrick Lamar (prod. Pharrell)

lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right?Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• ojos_negrosojos_negros Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Aint this for the new amazing spider-man film?
    VisionBOasis
  • JungzJungz God's Son PhillyPosts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate when well established artists hit chase by doing a song with whoever is hot at the moment, even if the track doesn't match the other artists style... Same shit when Mariah got Meek Mill on that one song. That shit makes you look flagrantly desperate.
    tumblr_mm16rmjUIY1qa8yg6o1_500.jpg
    MrCrookedLetterStewStoneColdMikeySneakDZA
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She could've done without RoboDot on the song. KDot sound like Lil Wyte on that heavy metal shit
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    SneakDZA
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah....the version i heard before has k dot going in over a piano intro rather than the heavy metal shit...fits a lot better but i can't seem to find it
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    just dont feel KDots
    SneakDZA
    lazypakman wrote: »

yeah....the version i heard before has k dot going in over a piano intro rather than the heavy metal shit...fits a lot better but i can't seem to find it

I had a feelin there were two versions cus of the comments I saw on another about it. Here's the piano version b

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/audio-alicia-keys-kendrick-lamar-692266
    lazypakman
    Another *site*
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    meh considering the talent involved it's pretty underwhelming.there was absolutely nothing kendrick brought to this really

it is what it is,a throwaway on a ost.
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Alicia Keys still thick?
    purpngoldJungz