You ever have a woat first date?

Options
Max.
Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
Last year i hung out with this mex ? ...n she was hela fuckn annoying...i picked her up to come to the house n she said before "dont think that im that type of girl lol"
i said what(bitchhh) ?? So we watchn a movie n shes talkn bout her ex aint ? n that her mom died when she young...(all im thinkn is this ? is fuckn annoying) i dropped her off n she said i hope this isnt the last time we hang...i was like ehh n drove off..

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hispanic ? are cute but HELLA annoying brah .
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well one w/ my ex, it went pretty good . . . We had to walk to the restaurant & walk home though .

#BrokeLove .
  • Max.
    Options

Yeah they got fuckn attitude problems..
  • Max.
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    The only one that stands out is when I was obviously catfished.

And the funny thing is he just totally ignored the fact that he said he was like 4 inches taller than he really is..

I just remember thinking, "Damn so dudes be lying on the internet just like females" the whole time.

I was too nice to call him out, but I never saw him again.

How tall he say he was...

Arent u like 5'9?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    The only one that stands out is when I was obviously catfished.

And the funny thing is he just totally ignored the fact that he said he was like 4 inches taller than he really is..

I just remember thinking, "Damn so dudes be lying on the internet just like females" the whole time.

I was too nice to call him out, but I never saw him again.

How tall he say he was...

Arent u like 5'9?

I'm 5'11.

Dudes love to claim their 6foot or better, knowing they're really like 5'10 when they got their good shoes on..
  • Max.
    Options
    DUB wrote: »
    Me and this fat girl got sushi

I had the California roll

end of story

She catfish u..
  • kontakz.
    kontakz. Members Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Options

i hear this all the time but all i ever see is them being too needy
  • Max.
    Options
    I have the ability to talk to a female one time n she says sumthn stupid im like im good im not even gona waist my time on this ?
  • kontakz.
    Options
    i can't answer thread because if i go on a date with a broad i probably already know her so they usually dont suck
  • Max.
    Options
    kontakz. wrote: »

As sexy as latinas they seriously got jealousy issues..

What do u mean by needy? Like attention
  • kontakz.
    Options
    kontakz. wrote: »

As sexy as latinas they seriously got jealousy issues..

What do u mean by needy? Like attention

like constant companionship and attention. and i mean constant

never seen an attitude problem from hispanic chicks. only girls getting berated and taking the ?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    ? was rude to all the waitresses (hate rude hoes) and ? ..complaining about everything they brought out...I was thinking " you do know they probably gonna spit in your food" so I didn't eat ? for the rest of the night

Yeah, ? ' with me that's definitely grounds to never get a callback.
  • TrueraPP
    TrueraPP Members Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i never went on a date i just booked the hotel room or went to theirs............

No car/broke but i still get it in............

But when i do go on one i think a trip to the Zoo can't go bad there always going to be ? to talk about or watch incase you have nothing to talk about
  • kontakz.
    Options
    I was Muscled into Paying for a Movie Date I WAS INVITED TO by a Dark-Skinned "Baby Dee" type of ? .

irrelevant detail my son
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took a chick to the aquarium, she really liked aquatic life n ? . So we lookin at fish, she's pettin stingrays and makin goofy noises at otters, everything's cool.

Then we get to the Beluga whales, and she asks about one of em and the dude tells us it died of whale's disease or whatever. Maaaan this ? started bawlin her eyes out.

Turns out she been visiting that ? religiously ever since she heard it was sick. It was awkward as hell cause everybody was lookin at my ass like I did something to her. Security walked up on us like "Is everything alright" which is code for "Is this ? hurting you?"

Her ass cried damn near the whole way to her crib, had to turn up the Gucci to drown her out

white girl poncho?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Took a chick to the aquarium, she really liked aquatic life n ? . So we lookin at fish, she's pettin stingrays and makin goofy noises at otters, everything's cool.

Then we get to the Beluga whales, and she asks about one of em and the dude tells us it died of whale's disease or whatever. Maaaan this ? started bawlin her eyes out.

Turns out she been visiting that ? religiously ever since she heard it was sick. It was awkward as hell cause everybody was lookin at my ass like I did something to her. Security walked up on us like "Is everything alright" which is code for "Is this ? hurting you?"

Her ass cried damn near the whole way to her crib, had to turn up the Gucci to drown her out

white girl poncho?

Nah she was black, which threw me way the ? off