You ever have a woat first date?

Options
13»

Comments

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Now that i think about it my other woat date also ended in her payin.

She was 41, i was 25. She was just too corporate. Think Robin Givens in Boomerang. I wasn't ready...The whole date turned into her tellin me about networking and her lil power circles. Everytime i tried to curve it back to me possibly fukin, this bytch just laughed on some 'aww, thats cute' lol She kept it real, said i was too young.

The bill came it had to be $200+ (she picked some fancy ? ). I pull out my card she did me like you do a chick: while talkin on the phone she just shook her head, put up 1 finger, and mouthed 'nah, i got this'. I felt like a lil hoe, but i liked it doe nh. Actually this wasnt woat after all nvm
    Shid u won.
    When they talk all the corporate big business talk I let em swipe that card since they got it
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She was 41, i was 25. She was just too corporate. Think Robin Givens in Boomerang. I wasn't ready...The whole date turned into her tellin me about networking and her lil power circles. Everytime i tried to curve it back to me possibly fukin, this bytch just laughed on some 'aww, thats cute' lol She kept it real, said i was too young.

The bill came it had to be $200+ (she picked some fancy ? ). I pull out my card she did me like you do a chick: while talkin on the phone she just shook her head, put up 1 finger, and mouthed 'nah, i got this'. I felt like a lil hoe, but i liked it doe nh. Actually this wasnt woat after all nvm

Keeping manhood >>>>>> free meal.
    She let you know you aint ? but company.
    Nothing you could really do tho.
    I almost had a situation like that with the corporate accounts manager at this club I was working at. First woman to ever make me feel like I might not be able to deliver the D. Like i wouldnt live up to the hype. She wanted it bad. But I wasnt ready...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »

Keeping manhood >>>>>> free meal.
    She let you know you aint ? but company.
    Nothing you could really do tho.
    I almost had a situation like that with the corporate accounts manager at this club I was working at. First woman to ever make me feel like I might not be able to deliver the D. Like i wouldnt live up to the hype. She wanted it bad. But I wasnt ready...

*wipes tear away* Yea i was some expensive company that night Lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dunno man. Pride would've felt some kinda way. She wanted to feel superior, that's why she took a young ? out.

200 bucks tho? Yeah Let her pay. Lol

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    My home girl said she had a friend she wanted me to hook up with said we would be a good match. She showed me some pics of her from like a year ago and I was like yeah she good I was like damn my nominees just put me on. We talking on the phone chatting it up ? was all good. I was coming to her city and luckily one of my best friends lived in the city as well. I hit the city call her tell her I'll be there finally get to her apt knock on the door expecting to see the dime I saw in the pics. This ? comes to the door looking like death and regret. My first comment is Denise here? She said it's me sily.......Denise! I wanted to ? myself this ? was about 120lbs bigger than the broad in the pic I was like what in the ? happen.

My ? being Mr Niceguy stayed the entire time all the while being disgusted with myself. When I left I called my home girl up and called her all types of ? and ? ? . She was apologizing and laughing the whole ? time I wanted to kick her in the teeth. My bf clowned my ass the whole day smh.

Your boyfriend clowned you? Wild mango status.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    My home girl said she had a friend she wanted me to hook up with said we would be a good match. She showed me some pics of her from like a year ago and I was like yeah she good I was like damn my nominees just put me on. We talking on the phone chatting it up ? was all good. I was coming to her city and luckily one of my best friends lived in the city as well. I hit the city call her tell her I'll be there finally get to her apt knock on the door expecting to see the dime I saw in the pics. This ? comes to the door looking like death and regret. My first comment is Denise here? She said it's me sily.......Denise! I wanted to ? myself this ? was about 120lbs bigger than the broad in the pic I was like what in the ? happen.

My ? being Mr Niceguy stayed the entire time all the while being disgusted with myself. When I left I called my home girl up and called her all types of ? and ? ? . She was apologizing and laughing the whole ? time I wanted to kick her in the teeth. My bf clowned my ass the whole day smh.

BF meant beant best friend but I understand you young ? minds are programmed to faggotry. It's cool no beef may ? bless your soul.

Bf meams boyfriend in all cases b
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

BF meant beant best friend but I understand you young ? minds are programmed to faggotry. It's cool no beef may ? bless your soul.

Were not all 807 years old ? . Get it together.
  • dwade206
    Options

Relax bruh. I really thought your ? ass meant you had a boyfriend on some disgusting wild mango ? . No disrespect though.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options

Nah ngga. I know you king of the 'yall young nggas dont know nathan' but bf = boyfriend. Dont try to spin that into some old ngga teaching point...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every first date is WOAT

almost always just talk about shallow ? the whole time
  • dwade206
    Options

The ? is a beant best friend? Sound like some more wild mango ? .
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ItsBboy! wrote: »
    My boy had this chick that went to Howard. It was around homecoming time. He wanted to take her to a fancy restaurant in downtown DC around then but her sister was in town for homecoming so he need a wingman. Enter me. This was essentially a blind double date. I figure eff it..."I ain't too broke to pay for a stranger and Im not doing anything, so I'll go for the fun of it."

Long story short, the sister wasnt as fine as the GF (damn well coulda been adopted), average conversation no matter how many different ways I tried to get her talking, and the food I covered for both of us came to over $180 (ate dinner then went to another place for dessert).

This all wouldve been perfectly fine if when we dropped them off they didnt waste a second POWER WALKING the ? back into their dorm without as much as a thank you. WOAT.

You lost for covering a $180 bill as a wingman period.

He probably shouldve ejected. Sometimes as a wingman, you cant be Maverick all the time. lol.

• GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reading these stories brought back some ? i laugh at til this day.....let me paint the picture

So me and my peoples went to a dance at my cuzzin school...they kno everybody so its packed and ? just chillin.So I see this fine ass chick sittin at the top of the bleachers(dance as in the gym)so i go up there cuz she by herself and im like imma get this 1 on 1 action.Endd up talkin the whole night...got the number...and like in the old days it was about how many numbers u got at the end of the night.Remember its dark in that ?

So we get outsode and they askin me how many numbers....im like "I got 1"...they laghin n ? but im like ? she wanna meet up tomorrow.....

My lil cuz like whats her name...her name was "STAR"......my cuzzin game a look on his face like ? u ? up...but was like ok kool

Next mornin 8am...she call like u still down...im hearin this l;ike yeah imma come pic u up...she like nah imma pic u up....im hype like yeah she callin this early im ? 2day

12 noon hit and she calls and say she outside......i go outside and she wit her momma...in this big long ass boat with the wheel that attached to the back of the trunk already
    d3dc7bcee443f09359237754ea106073.jpg?itok=rIZDwokk

Man im like wtf hop in the backseat as we pull off.......i still didnt notice her face so she turns around and was like "wuzzup"....when i saw her face the image of my cuzzins reaction camer full circle..but this aint the end

We get to her house,momz goes in her room...im like she still fine so imma try and bash this hoe in her room and neva see her again...we go in her room and i found out she run track...and basically the whole time was talkin about track...so im like lets just go outside...we go and this ? is literally beggin me to race her....for like 5 mins...so i say ? it and run half speed whie this ? zoomin up the block

We get back and im like man i gotta get back home...so while we waitin on her momz she askin me why im leavin and i just come up wit a story like..Im moving to NY next week gotta go get ready"..and she fell for it.The whole ride home she was sayin she was gone miss me n ? ...i got out the car and dipped.Funny thing is 3 months later im at a high school game at the Superdome and her and her momz see me like....."i thought u was in ny"...i just laughed and was like man i dont kno who tl u that ? ..neva seen again

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My boy had this chick that went to Howard. It was around homecoming time. He wanted to take her to a fancy restaurant in downtown DC around then but her sister was in town for homecoming so he need a wingman. Enter me. This was essentially a blind double date. I figure eff it..."I ain't too broke to pay for a stranger and Im not doing anything, so I'll go for the fun of it."

Long story short, the sister wasnt as fine as the GF (damn well coulda been adopted), average conversation no matter how many different ways I tried to get her talking, and the food I covered for both of us came to over $180 (ate dinner then went to another place for dessert).

This all wouldve been perfectly fine if when we dropped them off they didnt waste a second POWER WALKING the ? back into their dorm without as much as a thank you. WOAT.

I hope you know they probably planned that, and laughed at y'all as they were power walking back to the dorm.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »
    lazypakman wrote: »

At a later date (after not talking to him) he even turned up at the Zumba class I teach at the gym... -_-

27524167.jpg

LOL he didn't participate in the class, just turned up at it

well I hope that experience taught you a lesson about Nigerian men.

seem to come ? with that stalker gene.
  • ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    Options

I hope you know they probably planned that, and laughed at y'all as they were power walking back to the dorm.

WORST *Drake voice*

I honestly didn't going in expecting anything. But cotdayum. A thank you would've been nice.
  • ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You lost for covering a $180 bill as a wingman period.

Never again gawd. Not even for the fun of it. A ? couldn't even get some decent conversation for $180. smh
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went out on a date with this guy I met at the gym

He was from Nigeria & had a lovely accent

Date went well but afterwards he would just turn up places I had mentioned,

Like I told him I did my grocery shopping on a saturday morning, he turned up

I would bump into him when I did my morning run (that's at 5am, no way a coincidence)

At a later date (after not talking to him) he even turned up at the Zumba class I teach at the gym... -_-

Woeful

Them Africans be coming on HELLA Strong .

? want a ? to move in w/ em after 2 dates & ? . lol