When is enough.......enough?

Options
13»

Comments

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    2Corinthians 4:16-18 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

i get just because she look like she dont got dat ass doenst me she dont got dat ass.

you ever had a woman with an average ass but once them jeans come off dat ass punch you in the chest like surprise ? lookyuh? thats that unseen

tumblr_lufhi1BUQ61qmbkxl.gif
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JUST DEPENDS...

I REMEMBER BEING 19, GOING TO SPRING BREAK (DAYTONA) AND SEEING 30-40 YEAR OLDS OUT THERE WITH US...

I WAS LIKE, YALL TOO DAM OLD TO BE PARTYIN WITH TEENS...

BUT TO EACH ITS OWN
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    People may not notice but there are TONS of people who get married, settle down, and GET TIRED OF THAT TOO. Look at all the "settled down" men and women out here who are constantly cheating on their boyfriends or girlfriends and spouses. Michael Jordan and Bill Clinton cheated all the time in their marriages, so the grass isn't really greener on the other side. I know someone married with kids and he doesn't seem happy, more stressed then anything. It's better for someone to be honest with themselves and not settle down when they aren't ready, just to satisfy what some people expect from someone. And ? all the religious ? too, some of the biggest cheaters I've known were churchgoers.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    i know people who pretend to be all in church and pretend to be saints while around church folk but are demons outside of that world.

when is enough ...enough with them folk?

^^^This. Those mofos be the worst.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dunno man I like doing what I wanna do. Some nights I wanna have an all night flight w some broads I met that night.

Should have seen the disappointment on my patna fave when he had to leave the breakfast spot after the club.
    Next day;
    XjG9YQY.png
    Lmao
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People may not notice but there are TONS of people who get married, settle down, and GET TIRED OF THAT TOO. Look at all the "settled down" men and women out here who are constantly cheating on their boyfriends or girlfriends and spouses. Michael Jordan and Bill Clinton cheated all the time in their marriages, so the grass isn't really greener on the other side. I know someone married with kids and he doesn't seem happy, more stressed then anything. It's better for someone to be honest with themselves and not settle down when they aren't ready, just to satisfy what some people expect from someone. And ? all the religious ? too, some of the biggest cheaters I've known were churchgoers.

MARRIED PEOPLE FORGET THAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE FUN AND KEEP THINGS EXCITING....BUT BE RESPONSIBLE AT THE SAME TIME

MY HOMEGIRL MARRIED A GUY, BOTH OF THEM HAVE KIDS BY OTHER PEOPLE... BEFORE THEY GOT MARRIED, THEY WERE OUT PARTYIN.. DRINKIN AND ALL THAT.. BUT FOR HER, SHE COULDNT DO THAT EVERYNIGHT CAUSE SHE HAS KIDS TO TEND TO, AND HIS KIDS STAYS WITH THEIR MOM... DUDE WANTS TO PARTY ALLLL THE DAM TIME BUT SHE DOESNT, SO HE GOES OUT AND CHEATS CAUSE SHE'S "BORING NOW"....
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

MARRIED PEOPLE FORGET THAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE FUN AND KEEP THINGS EXCITING....BUT BE RESPONSIBLE AT THE SAME TIME

MY HOMEGIRL MARRIED A GUY, BOTH OF THEM HAVE KIDS BY OTHER PEOPLE... BEFORE THEY GOT MARRIED, THEY WERE OUT PARTYIN.. DRINKIN AND ALL THAT.. BUT FOR HER, SHE COULDNT DO THAT EVERYNIGHT CAUSE SHE HAS KIDS TO TEND TO, AND HIS KIDS STAYS WITH THEIR MOM... DUDE WANTS TO PARTY ALLLL THE DAM TIME BUT SHE DOESNT, SO HE GOES OUT AND CHEATS CAUSE SHE'S "BORING NOW"....

Seems like he should've figured that out before they were married. But the real question is: How was she out partying when they were dating? She had kids then too. So her having kids now isn't a valid reason.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

This is exactly what I'm talking about and why I will take my damn time for marriage....he obviously doesn't want to settle down, so he made a mistake getting married to begin with. Marriage is a commitment and most people can't handle that. I'm willing to admit I couldn't be committed to one person either, unless her name is Tootsie or Joeii Deluxx, I'd wife both them ? NOW
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    When im 37 Why does it have to end?

moderation is key... that goes for anything in life

Isn't there more to life than partying? Turning up? Fornicating? The streets? Etc.....
    hju-hefner-sovinista-seksualni-objekti-zene-1328585176-42991.jpg

This thread should be locked now.......OP.....question answered.....
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    When i stop making billions at the box office.

lmao. This ? thinks he's iron man
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I pondered this, but I just don't give a ? anymore. I'll be chasing 20 year old hoes until the day I die.

Some people need the salvation a serious relationship or a kid can bring to get them out of the wild lifestyle. I don't need that ? tho, I don't want it. I've accepted who I am with zero ? given, and if I wanna drink all night then I'm gonna do it.

When you pondered this question, did you count the cost for your choices?

I'm playing. When I get 30 it's a wrap for all the ? .

You wanna be just like Jesus.

You wear WWJD bracelets?