Barack Obama: Has he done all he can for Black people in America?

Options

Comments

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    No. He's just another puppetized ? .
    jillymayr wrote: »
    correction - the question should be has he done anything for the AMERICAN people...not blacks only

and the answer would still be "Nothing" @jillymayr
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    You mean the gun runner that supplied and STILL supplying the Mexican Drug Cartels with weapons to ? each other off to this very day? THAT Eric Holder? ? please!
    the same Eric Holder that wants some ridiculous "smart gun" ? for your guns, no less

Smart gun smh....how the ? would that even work

Easy...chip all new guns so they can be made not to work just by password from the gov't.

Yeah this makes sense, I can envision a future in which new guns are made so that anyone with a felony or anyone who disses the feds long enough get their guns switched off. Maybe that's what Eric Holder wants to get done some day

Demolition Man 1993 .....their 21 years ahead of the rest of us.
    demolition_man.jpg
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    He's done things that people dont give him credit for such as his appointments to the Supreme Court and his Attorney General.

Look at Eric Holder's not so publicized accomplishments to be more clear. They are fighting for black people you just dont hear about it because fighting for blacks isnt exactly sexy anymore.

Now has he done EVERYTHING he could? NO. He's still a politician at the end of the day. He still ? on black fathers with a bunch of ? that isnt even true. He still talks down to black people all the time as if from on high...and the best thing I like about him remains the fact that white people hate him so I support him.

Other than that...MEH

You mean the gun runner that supplied and STILL supplying the Mexican Drug Cartels with weapons to ? each other off to this very day? THAT Eric Holder? ? please!
    Fox News ? . Of course they're going to over play that. Secondly that wasn't even his
    He's done things that people dont give him credit for such as his appointments to the Supreme Court and his Attorney General.

Look at Eric Holder's not so publicized accomplishments to be more clear. They are fighting for black people you just dont hear about it because fighting for blacks isnt exactly sexy anymore.

Now has he done EVERYTHING he could? NO. He's still a politician at the end of the day. He still ? on black fathers with a bunch of ? that isnt even true. He still talks down to black people all the time as if from on high...and the best thing I like about him remains the fact that white people hate him so I support him.

Other than that...MEH

so you support a politician strictly for the sake of disagreeing with another race? a race which doesnt unanimously share the sentiment you go out of your way to disagree with?
    Please dont lecture me on race. Im black. Im a ? expert on race relations and crackers in general. So go ahead and ? clown. I can already tell your a ? cave monkey. Crawl back in your hole pink ? loser devil ? .
    And I care that a bunch of Mexicans are killing each other BECAUSE? I dont give two squirts of ? about Mexicans. Whens the last time a bunch of ? spics got together as a group to defend or stick up for blacks? NEVER. So please ? with that emotional ? .

Eric Holder gave Cartels guns to ? each other off? GOOD. ? them. What's your next point?

~His work protecting black kids from being suspended at higher rates than whites.

~His work to help Obama get rid of the middlemen when it comes to student loans.

~His work to end the ? vs. powder ? laws that gave blacks higher sentences than whites for the same crime.

~Every high profile terrorist (legitimate terrorist too. Not just media ? ) has been arrested and found guilty WITHOUT using torture which indirectly made you all safer (you're welcome)

~Violent crime rates have gone down since he's been there (you're welcome)

~He has REDUCED funding to prisons and instead put that money into felon reentry programs to help them find jobs when they get out.

~He also started programs run by the Federal Govt to employ ex-offenders. To reduce the return rate to prison.

....but NAHHHH he didnt do anything for minorities in office. Guess fighting injustice in the legal system is just child's play. OK morons...go back to your Fox News shows now.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I give Obama credit for some of the positive things he's done, and it is true violent crime has gone down since he's been in office which is good. But unemployment in the Black community has gone up and opportunities gone down as Obama and his warminging buddies spend 2 billion a week in Afghanistan, a war that Obama wants to continue for a much longer time smfh. This is bankrupting the country on a daily basis and people all over the hood and everywhere keep wondering what the ? is going on as cost of living increases by the day. He keeps people in the federal reserve who spend billions a month bailing out big banks and who do very little to spread the wealth around to Main Street. The healthcare law is a disaster, don't ask me or Foxnews, ask most Americans who are against the law. Again, I do give Obama credit for some of the positive but he's been a sellout for a DAMN long time......
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Yes. Even with congress roadblocking him
    I give Obama credit for some of the positive things he's done, and it is true violent crime has gone down since he's been in office which is good. But unemployment in the Black community has gone up and opportunities gone down as Obama and his warminging buddies spend 2 billion a week in Afghanistan, a war that Obama wants to continue for a much longer time smfh. This is bankrupting the country on a daily basis and people all over the hood and everywhere keep wondering what the ? is going on as cost of living increases by the day. He keeps people in the federal reserve who spend billions a month bailing out big banks and who do very little to spread the wealth around to Main Street. The healthcare law is a disaster, don't ask me or Foxnews, ask most Americans who are against the law. Again, I do give Obama credit for some of the positive but he's been a sellout for a DAMN long time......

let's not act like white people aren't doing their best to not hire blacks while crying about Affirmative Action. I just saw a story where a black kid got into like 8 Ivy League Schools and crackers flipped out saying it was Affirmative Action cuz no white kid would get that privilege with his accolades (not saying he didn't have any). It couldn't have been for other reasons. There is only so much a President can do to force a majority white society to hire us. Even Hispanic and Asians look out for their own. We should build our own businesses like we did post slavery before Jim Crow decided to make things separate but forcibly unequal. Then they have all this stories about us mobbing and being criminals. And after all that, we are told that we are making excuses.

Black Unemployment Driven By White America's Favors For Friends
    huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/29/black-unemployment-nancy-ditomaso_n_2974805.html
    The reality: racism and racial inequality aren't just supported by old ideas, unfounded group esteem or intentional efforts to mistreat others, said Nancy DiTomaso, author of the new book, The American Non-Dilemma: Racial Inequality Without Racism. They're also based on privilege, she said -- how it is shared, how opportunities are hoarded and how most white Americans think their career and economic advantages have been entirely earned, not passed down or parceled out.

The way that whites, often unconsciously, hoard and distribute advantage inside their almost all white networks of family and friends is one of the driving reasons that in February just 6.8 percent of white workers remained unemployed while 13.8 percent of black workers and 9.6 percent of Hispanic workers were unable to find jobs, DiTomaso said.

Racist firms keep black unemployment high
    theguardian.com/uk/2001/jan/11/race.world1
    Black men are up to five times as likely to be unemployed as white men, according to government figures released today which suggest that ethnic minorities face widespread discrimination looking for jobs.

Eight years of steady economic growth has reduced the number of people out of work to just over 1m - a 20-year low. But while fewer than 6% of white men are unemployed, the figure for some groups of black men is as high as 27%, according to the office for national statistics.

What is Obama gonna do about crackers that form militias just to protect grazing land that's not even theirs.

• Jabu_Rule
    edited April 2014
    Options
    America is becoming more independent resource wise and our Debt is falling.

U.S. debt load falling at fastest pace since 1950s
    online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424127887323798104578453290294756574

MW-AR995_debt_f_20120607165649_ME.jpg?uuid=5754af3c-b0e3-11e1-ab8d-002128049ad6

U.S. to Be Top Oil Producer by 2015 on Shale, IEA Says
    bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-12/u-s-nears-energy-independence-by-2035-on-shale-boom-iea-says.html
    The U.S. will surpass Russia and Saudi Arabia as the world’s top oil producer by 2015, and be close to energy self-sufficiency in the next two decades, amid booming output from shale formations, the IEA said.

This article is slanted towards Green Energy but you see that better methods of producing oil is possible. Soon the very American and Obama backed Tesla will force gas cars off the road and we will have less of a dependence on oil.

Obama's Carbon-Capture Plan For Coal Plants Has ? Trade-Off; Oil Production
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/22/obama-carbon-capture-coal_n_4489054.html
    America's newest, most expensive coal-fired power plant is hailed as one of the cleanest on the planet, thanks to government-backed technology that removes carbon dioxide and keeps it out of the atmosphere.

But once the carbon is stripped away, it will be used to do something that is not so green at all.

It will extract oil.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2014
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

let's not act like white people aren't doing their best to not hire blacks while crying about Affirmative Action. I just saw a story where a black kid got into like 8 Ivy League Schools and crackers flipped out saying it was Affirmative Action cuz no white kid would get that privilege with his accolades (not saying he didn't have any). It couldn't have been for other reasons. There is only so much a President can do to force a majority white society to hire us. Even Hispanic and Asians look out for their own. We should build our own businesses like we did post slavery before Jim Crow decided to make things separate but forcibly unequal. Then they have all this stories about us mobbing and being criminals. And after all that, we are told that we are making excuses.

Black Unemployment Driven By White America's Favors For Friends
    huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/29/black-unemployment-nancy-ditomaso_n_2974805.html
    The reality: racism and racial inequality aren't just supported by old ideas, unfounded group esteem or intentional efforts to mistreat others, said Nancy DiTomaso, author of the new book, The American Non-Dilemma: Racial Inequality Without Racism. They're also based on privilege, she said -- how it is shared, how opportunities are hoarded and how most white Americans think their career and economic advantages have been entirely earned, not passed down or parceled out.

The way that whites, often unconsciously, hoard and distribute advantage inside their almost all white networks of family and friends is one of the driving reasons that in February just 6.8 percent of white workers remained unemployed while 13.8 percent of black workers and 9.6 percent of Hispanic workers were unable to find jobs, DiTomaso said.

Racist firms keep black unemployment high
    theguardian.com/uk/2001/jan/11/race.world1
    Black men are up to five times as likely to be unemployed as white men, according to government figures released today which suggest that ethnic minorities face widespread discrimination looking for jobs.

Eight years of steady economic growth has reduced the number of people out of work to just over 1m - a 20-year low. But while fewer than 6% of white men are unemployed, the figure for some groups of black men is as high as 27%, according to the office for national statistics.

What is Obama gonna do about crackers that form militias just to protect grazing land that's not even theirs.

As many economists have pointed out, Obama's stimulus program was mostly tax cuts. If we weren't spending two billion a week in Afghanistan for so damn long, and if Obama wasn't being a ? on medical marijuana, there would be a much better climate for jobs and opportunities. Medical marijuana is an industry that's DYING to explode, and if Obama's govt wasn't being so dumb prosecuting those in states that have it legal, dispensaries could explode with opportunities that would help Blacks and all other races. The healthcare law is gonna hurt the economy because people will be forced to purchase expensive insurance, how the ? is the economy supposed to improve if people are being forced to purchase expensive insurance plans, plans which will cost a lot more next year??? Was Obama smoking ? when he helped write the healthcare law?

The federal reserve has had two leaders under Obama, and these leaders, with Obama's support, have ONLY bailed out the rich and the big banks. Why bailouts for them and not for the states and cities across the nation that could use the money to increase opportunities and jobs nationwide?? Obama likes to fight for ? and raising the minimum wage, but nothing about the federal reserve bailing out Main Street?

Racism is alive and well, yeah we know that. But Obama damn sure isn't helping ? out with his constant support of bailing out the big banks EVERY MONTH with 75 billion...A MONTH. Now imagine Obama fought to send some of those funds to Main Street. NAHHHH, Obama is too much of a pink ? ? to do that. Obama is a COWARD of the highest order.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    America is becoming more independent resource wise and our Debt is falling.

U.S. debt load falling at fastest pace since 1950s
    online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424127887323798104578453290294756574

MW-AR995_debt_f_20120607165649_ME.jpg?uuid=5754af3c-b0e3-11e1-ab8d-002128049ad6

U.S. to Be Top Oil Producer by 2015 on Shale, IEA Says
    bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-12/u-s-nears-energy-independence-by-2035-on-shale-boom-iea-says.html
    The U.S. will surpass Russia and Saudi Arabia as the world’s top oil producer by 2015, and be close to energy self-sufficiency in the next two decades, amid booming output from shale formations, the IEA said.

This article is slanted towards Green Energy but you see that better methods of producing oil is possible. Soon the very American and Obama backed Tesla will force gas cars off the road and we will have less of a dependence on oil.

Obama's Carbon-Capture Plan For Coal Plants Has ? Trade-Off; Oil Production
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/22/obama-carbon-capture-coal_n_4489054.html
    America's newest, most expensive coal-fired power plant is hailed as one of the cleanest on the planet, thanks to government-backed technology that removes carbon dioxide and keeps it out of the atmosphere.

But once the carbon is stripped away, it will be used to do something that is not so green at all.

It will extract oil.

America STILL owes 17 trillion dollars homeboy, those stats don't impress me much when we're blowing money fast in Afghanistan every month, funds that belong here in America. When Obama got into office, the national debt was 9 trillion. It's now 17 trillion. He's slowed spending down true, but we still spending money like drunken cowboys in a brothel. These numbers don't impress me at all, cost of living is still going up. And it's only gonna get worse in the future......
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Fox News ? . Of course they're going to over play that. Secondly that wasn't even his
    it's absolutely his:

-the specific "Operation Fast & Furious" started in 2009-2010, which is absolutely Holder; one could perhaps argue that it was spawned by the preceding Project Gunrunner, but i would point out that as attorney general, if he didn't like the concept, he could work to, you know, STOP it;
    -all the bullshitting and obfuscating of what REALLY happened for political reasons? Holder;
    -but whatever happened, no one's been punished and nothing's come down on the ATF (who, incidentally, has been doing a TON of crazy ? recently), and that's ALSO on Holder.

just because Fox News uses it to ? about Obama doesn't mean it's "Fox News ? ." dismissing it just because one sides with Obama is simply the opposite of Fox News ? . call it "MSNBC ? ," if you like.
    ~His work to end the ? vs. powder ? laws that gave blacks higher sentences than whites for the same crime.
    please, this was a bipartisan thing before Holder was ever in office.

also, did you just claim Holder helped minorities by busting and convicting EVERY high-profile terrorist? because that seems crazy on a couple of levels.

? Eric Holder. a ? is still a ? even if he accidentally does something good.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    Options
    lmfao @darxwell. i can already tell that you think you need an excuse for why your life sucks without blaming yourself, so you point the finger at the "cave monkeys" and call them that in an attempt to sound condescending, but then blame them for your situation. no mature adult would make racist comments in a thread for debate, so you showed your true colors by resorting to that, while dodging the question.
    you use those cave epitets to try to suggest that white people are more sophisticated, while arguing in the same thread that black people need a savior and can't make things happen on their own. good day to you sir.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    lmfao @darxwell. i can already tell that you think you need an excuse for why your life sucks without blaming yourself, so you point the finger at the "cave monkeys" and call them that in an attempt to sound condescending, but then blame them for your situation. no mature adult would make racist comments in a thread for debate, so you showed your true colors by resorting to that, while dodging the question.
    you use those cave epitets to try to suggest that white people are more sophisticated, while arguing in the same thread that black people need a savior and can't make things happen on their own. good day to you sir.
    LOL @ "I can tell" ? your ? -without-the-helmet-? ass likely cant even tell time let alone my so-called "situation." Like Im not typing this from a Luxury apartment in San Diego hills. Like the rims on my BMW dont cost more than that "Sentex error" you call a life. And they're the rims that came wit the ? car.

But typical racist peice of ? low life coward ? to assume that because Im black Im somehow in a ? up "situation." Im smarter than you. My life means more than yours. And the only reason I so much as acknowledge you [barely] exist is to ? on you. If you were anymore beneath me I'd be scraping you off my ? shoe.

Calling a black man a racist is racism in itself. Since you cant tell me how I've oppressed whites. You cant tell me how ive benefited from being black to make white life worse. But I can tell you how you have. Scumbag ? . take your racist ass the ? back to your trailer park and suffocate in the backwoods mud from which you came.

• DarcSkies
    edited April 2014
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    it's absolutely his:

-the specific "Operation Fast & Furious" started in 2009-2010, which is absolutely Holder; one could perhaps argue that it was spawned by the preceding Project Gunrunner, but i would point out that as attorney general, if he didn't like the concept, he could work to, you know, STOP it;
    -all the bullshitting and obfuscating of what REALLY happened for political reasons? Holder;
    -but whatever happened, no one's been punished and nothing's come down on the ATF (who, incidentally, has been doing a TON of crazy ? recently), and that's ALSO on Holder.

just because Fox News uses it to ? about Obama doesn't mean it's "Fox News ? ." dismissing it just because one sides with Obama is simply the opposite of Fox News ? . call it "MSNBC ? ," if you like.
    please, this was a bipartisan thing before Holder was ever in office.

also, did you just claim Holder helped minorities by busting and convicting EVERY high-profile terrorist? because that seems crazy on a couple of levels.

? Eric Holder. a ? is still a ? even if he accidentally does something good.

I didnt finish the "wasnt his" part. I meant it wasnt his call. I dont even think he knew about it. Which makes him loo worse actually lol but the government has gotten so big that sometimes the big dogs dont even know WTF is going on.

Happened to Reagan with Iran/Contra and weapons trading to terrorist.

As for Eric Holder in general I know you're a one issue kinda guy. And yes the federal government is trying to take away gun rights. As is Eric Holder. So you got him on that one. But I think thats really the only reason you dont like him if we're being honest.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    I didnt finish the "wasnt his" part. I meant it wasnt his call. I dont even think he knew about it. Which makes him loo worse actually lol but the government has gotten so big that sometimes the big dogs dont even know WTF is going on.
    Happened to Reagan with Iran/Contra and weapons trading to terrorist.
    is it possible that he didn't know what was up with Fast & Furious? sure. i think the bigger knock on Holder directly is that there's been no punishment/prosecution/whatever of people involved. it's fundamentally ? up to let F&F happen, slam whistleblowers talking about it (which runs counter to administration claims on that topic, if we're being honest), promote people involved in it up the chain, and call it a day. and that kind of ? is on Holder.
    As for Eric Holder in general I know you're a one issue kinda guy. And yes the federal government is trying to take away gun rights. As is Eric Holder. So you got him on that one. But I think thats really the only reason you dont like him if we're being honest.
    hah, well, i am not going to lie that i'm a single-issue voter and it's the primary reason i've got such burning distaste for Holder. you got me!

• Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options
    LOL @ "I can tell" ? your ? -without-the-helmet-? ass likely cant even tell time let alone my so-called "situation." Like Im not typing this from a Luxury apartment in San Diego hills. Like the rims on my BMW dont cost more than that "Sentex error" you call a life. And they're the rims that came wit the ? car.

But typical racist peice of ? low life coward ? to assume that because Im black Im somehow in a ? up "situation." Im smarter than you. My life means more than yours. And the only reason I so much as acknowledge you [barely] exist is to ? on you. If you were anymore beneath me I'd be scraping you off my ? shoe.

Calling a black man a racist is racism in itself. Since you cant tell me how I've oppressed whites. You cant tell me how ive benefited from being black to make white life worse. But I can tell you how you have. Scumbag ? . take your racist ass the ? back to your trailer park and suffocate in the backwoods mud from which you came

Lmfaoooo. You respond to my comment with "Your wrong because i have a lot of money and i expect you to just take my word for it". I assure you, using that type of language because you disagree is a clear indication that you are far less smart than me. Like make a concerted effort to make your point, if you even have one, Don't resort to name calling. Were adults here right?

So, since white people have had the better deal historically, that means your utter hatred of them cannot be categorized as racism? Logic like that further proves my point. Your not very smart. And clearly want black people to be held to a lower standard than whites when it comes to conduct.

• DarcSkies
    edited April 2014
    Options

Calling a black man a racist is racism in itself. Since you cant tell me how I've oppressed whites. You cant tell me how ive benefited from being black to make white life worse. But I can tell you how you have. Scumbag ? . take your racist ass the ? back to your trailer park and suffocate in the backwoods mud from which you came

Lmfaoooo. You respond to my comment with "Your wrong because i have a lot of money and i expect you to just take my word for it". I assure you, using that type of language because you disagree is a clear indication that you are far less smart than me. Like make a concerted effort to make your point, if you even have one, Don't resort to name calling. Were adults here right?

So, since white people have had the better deal historically, that means your utter hatred of them cannot be categorized as racism? Logic like that further proves my point. Your not very smart. And clearly want black people to be held to a lower standard than whites when it comes to conduct.

I dont have a lot of money. You assumed that (because i was black) my living conditions were ? up and I was blaming crackers for it. You were wrong and I made you look stupid. There's only two things you can do about that (#1. NOTHING #2. DEAL WITH IT) Then your dumb ? ass took issue with what I said about whites hating Eric Holder and Obama based on their skin tone (which is what i really boils down to with most whites.)

Ive listed several of Eric Holder's accomplishments and you're whining about the truth I speak about whites in general? FOH

? yourself and maybe wake up in another parallel reality where I give two squirts of ? about your pink vanilla frosting covered feelings, cave monkey. Have a very ? up day.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Darx must have seen 12 Years a Slave last week....the anger is strong
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options

I dont have a lot of money. You assumed that (because i was black) my living conditions were ? up and I was blaming crackers for it. You were wrong and I made you look stupid. There's only two things you can do about that (#1. NOTHING #2. DEAL WITH IT) Then your dumb ? ass took issue with what I said about whites hating Eric Holder and Obama based on their skin tone (which is what i really boils down to with most whites.)

Ive listed several of Eric Holder's accomplishments and you're whining about the truth I speak about whites in general? FOH

? yourself and maybe wake up in another parallel reality where I give two squirts of ? about your pink vanilla frosting covered feelings, cave monkey. Have a very ? up day.

And regardless what condition your "situation" is in, you blame the white person, so i don't digress on that point. And i never even acknowledged your Eric holder discussion.

You sir are very confused, your telling me that hate is only hateful when one group partakes in it. I haven't said one racial slur this entire conversation, you've said several, then have the nerve to say I'm the racist for pointing that out. You don't want black purple held to as high a standard as white people, then make stupid remarks like "cave monkey", suggesting a lower intelligence, to the race you have a higher standard for. Worst i did, was make a generality about blacks who whine about how terrible white people are, not all blacks. Grow up, get your ? together.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options
    People*
  • DarcSkies
    Options

And regardless what condition your "situation" is in, you blame the white person, so i don't digress on that point. And i never even acknowledged your Eric holder discussion.

You sir are very confused, your telling me that hate is only hateful when one group partakes in it. I haven't said one racial slur this entire conversation, you've said several, then have the nerve to say I'm the racist for pointing that out. You don't want black purple held to as high a standard as white people, then make stupid remarks like "cave monkey", suggesting a lower intelligence, to the race you have a higher standard for. Worst i did, was make a generality about blacks who whine about how terrible white people are, not all blacks. Grow up, get your ? together.
    OK ? . Im sorry i've oppressed your species of animal for 400 years. Im sorry I've systematically destroyed you all. Im sooooo sorry for my "hateful" tone.

Idiot. You continue to whine and ? like I give a ? how you feel. Die.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2014
    Options
    **Reminds myself to not watch 12 Years A Slave for at least another few months, for fear of wilding out on crackas like Darx or worse**
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options

OK ? . Im sorry i've oppressed your species of animal for 400 years. Im sorry I've systematically destroyed you all. Im sooooo sorry for my "hateful" tone.

Your being sarcastic implying that I'm actually the one who's done all that stuff. If i had, your language would be excusable, but i hate all those things as well, but your saying that since i have similar skintone to the ones who did, that justifies using racial slurs. Newsflash bruh, that's called racism, and I'm against it in all forms. You are no better than the rednecks you despise (and i do too). Hurts doesn't it?
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options
    You must despise mlk.
  • DarcSkies
    Options

Your being sarcastic implying that I'm actually the one who's done all that stuff. If i had, your language would be excusable, but i hate all those things as well, but your saying that since i have similar skintone to the ones who did, that justifies using racial slurs. Newsflash bruh, that's called racism, and I'm against it in all forms. You are no better than the rednecks you despise (and i do too). Hurts doesn't it?

Typical ? gonna make eeeeevrything about you. ? the actual point of the thread. Lets talk about your ? feelings and how you feel about the ? I say. Like it has anything to do with Eric Holder.

Die.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options
    ill take that as an admission of forming all your opinions based on ignorant stereotypes, with no ability to defend your position any further. its been a pleasure. ? bless, my brother.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    ill take that as an admission of forming all your opinions based on ignorant stereotypes, with no ability to defend your position any further. its been a pleasure. ? bless, my brother.

I don't think his opinion on the success of Eric Holder (he actually showed facts so i guess it's a bit more then opinion) has anything to do with stereotypes. You kinda derailed the thread ? .