Sting officially signs to WWE

Options
13»

Comments

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might as well throw him on the desk with Lawler and them. I'm sure it wont be much worse than it already is.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3580548315.jpg

SMH this will never get old, ? bless Larry Holmes he don't even know that he's associated and is the face of Flabby and Sick because of the late great 2pac.

But back to wrestling the only aged wrestler I pay to see is the greatest of all-time the nature boy Ric Flair, and he deserves one more title run
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah I forgot this thread about Sting.

In the words of Ric Flair you ain't Horseman material
  • PurelyDef
    PurelyDef Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Options
    Who from WCW is still around in the WWE? Big Show, who crossed before the merger if I recall....Booker T, and that's it. Out of all the WCW and ECW superstars who got assimilated in the WWE, almost EVERY one of them was buried and left behind by WWE. Sting probably made a damn good decision as far as rejecting WWE's deal for a contract

Sting's only going to have one more match, and Vince isn't going to throw that away. He's going to milk it for every dollar he can get, and Sting is going to be able to go out in a way that's proper
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PurelyDef wrote: »
    Who from WCW is still around in the WWE? Big Show, who crossed before the merger if I recall....Booker T, and that's it. Out of all the WCW and ECW superstars who got assimilated in the WWE, almost EVERY one of them was buried and left behind by WWE. Sting probably made a damn good decision as far as rejecting WWE's deal for a contract

Sting's only going to have one more match, and Vince isn't going to throw that away. He's going to milk it for every dollar he can get, and Sting is going to be able to go out in a way that's proper

WCW been dead for over 10 years how many of those guys should still be around really? All of em are 35+ and wasn't main event talents.

The Hurricane
    Chavo Guerrero
    Tajiri
    Shannon Moore
    Lance Storm
    Rey Mysterio
    Booker T
    Billy Kidman

All had lengthy WWE careers, won titles the whole nine yards.

In fact only one WCW main event star got shafted: DDP. he got no real push at all but cats forget he was in his 40s when WCW closed.

Goldberg, Steiner both got fat contacts and main event runs in WWE. Goldberg even won the title for ? sake, so did Booker T.

As far as ECW...most of those guys were ? but both RVD and Heyman are still around, Tommy Dreamer had an extensive run in WWE and they brought back ECW talents for special events and for the brand extension.

What more could you want?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the face paint Sting was the truth his wars vs Vader Flair Lex>>>>>> that that ? baseball bat crow Sting