What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Dr Ali Muhammad vs ISUPK Hebrews

beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
edited April 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
this is a prelude to the debate... I just want to say I no longer support Gnosticism Christianity.. I recant everything I said about the KJV Bible and God. I would like to say this publicly. After much thought and brainstorm I decided to walk away from Gnosticism beliefs and all the other mess out there. The only thing that sounds most logical to me now is the Holy Bible and what God has said. What I thought was truth in all these other systems turned out to be lies and deception. I am not apart of the ISUPK, but I have much respect for them.

Any of you can bash me all you want it doesn't matter to me, but I feel I will do the right thing and do this publicly..

Black Boy KingArya Tsaddiq

Replies