What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Essence Essentials - Official Thread

124»

Replies

• RuffDraftRuffDraft Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    good im glad you liked it...wanted to kidna switch it up a bit. rip dilla you can go whenever your ready.. i need some new tunes!!

Definitely a switch up, liked the DJ theme :tu

Looking forward to Dilla's mix too.
    Favourite Albums of 2013/Essence Threads:
    Ugly Heroes - Ugly Heroes LP
    TheEssenceSigcopy-1.gif
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Here it is guys... you can rearrange the tracks anyhow you want to suit your listening senses

dill-jazz

I hope it works fine...
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Westie wrote: »
    Lol what is cunting?

Lol i like it. I am cunting.

edited September 2010
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Here it is guys...

dill-jazz

I hope it works fine...

Thanks Dilla :tu

Looking forward to this one!
    TheEssenceSigcopy-1.gif
    edited September 2010
    Listened to your mix dilla, impressed, really enjoy Jazz at times and they were nicely selected :tu
    TheEssenceSigcopy-1.gif
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Listened to your mix dilla, impressed, really enjoy Jazz at times and they were nicely selected :tu

Cheers... fam
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Lol what is cunting?

edited September 2010
    Thanks to all posters who have contributed to this thread, thus far.

Please now create mixes in your own threads. As this will create more traffic here as we are posting regularly, but we are contained within one thread, instead of one sub-forum.

We'll keep in touch via PM as to who is next. I will be sure to alert the next poster with regards to this. I'll p.m you all now.
    TheEssenceSigcopy-1.gif
  • ninjasensesninjasenses Posts: 157
    edited September 2010
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Thanks to all posters who have contributed to this thread, thus far.

Please now create mixes in your own threads. As this will create more traffic here as we are posting regularly, but we are contained within one thread, instead of one sub-forum.

We'll keep in touch via PM as to who is next. I will be sure to alert the next poster with regards to this. I'll p.m you all now.

sounds good...glad your stepping up and taking the reigns on this one. The forum rules are also very nicely laid out and i agree with everything in that post. LETS GET THIS PLACE JUMPIN!!!
    edited September 2010
    Yes Sir... good job Draft

Lol what is cunting?