Does/Has Your Favorite Player Always Played For Your Favorite Team?

Options
13»

Comments

• Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Magic - Yes
    Kobe - Yes
    KD - No

Jr - No
    Bonds - No
    Jeter - Yes

Jerry Rice - No
    Cruz(by default) - Yes
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Barkley rolled to the Suns, I rolled with him, but I did keep tabs on Philly and Stackhouse, Weatherspoon, Shackleford, and that stick figure, Shawn Bradley. I was hurt Barkley never got his ring, especially that shot in Houston that crapped out. By the time he retired, though, A.I. was in Philly, and I was good with that.
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Melo coming to the Knicks was the most recent I've watched him since he was in high school.

Not too long ago Beltran coming to the Mets was dope and getting Piazza was like a dream come true.

And lastly LT on the Jets.

U notice a theme? My favs came, saw and didn't bring any titles.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I don't like how it sounds, but I like players games more than teams. I really don't give a ? bout the team as far as a team name or city is concerned. I can't see where I could ever like a team or franchise but not like the players. However, I can like a player and not give a damn about other players on that team. I like players, and some teams I like because of their players as a whole and not individuals; but as far as just liking the Bulls no matter who's on the team for city loyalty or supporting the team.....No.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fitz but I hope he leave soon and get that ring