Gone Girl (2014) Ben Affleck, David Fincher

Options

Comments

• MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    My only thing is the Feds knew she was lying when she was in the hospital room, why didnt they arrest her?!?
    I think the way she played it off for the cameras in the other dudes house before she killed him is what made her story more credible than not ..... wasn't enough solid evidence to prove she was flat out lying ..... that female detective knew what was up ..... but those FBI wasn't trying to hear her lol
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They greenlit a movie from the author who wrote Gone Girl. Dark places I read the book and it should be epic.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good movie... How she get preggo tho? He aint ? . A lot of ? tho that the police let slide. Why the ex boyfriend framed for ? aint get questioned when dude who throut was cuz was framed damn near identically .
  • aneed123
    Options
    Film also enforced the man is always wrong ?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    amy got away with framing two men for ? and murder as well as actually murdering a dude
    that alone lets me know a woman wrote this movie
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Good movie... How she get preggo tho? He aint ? . A lot of ? tho that the police let slide. Why the ex boyfriend framed for ? aint get questioned when dude who throut was cuz was framed damn near identically .

remember the scene were him and his twin sister were in the house talking about they tried a baby but she didnt want one so he went to the clinic to have him sperm frozen and said old crazy girl destroyed it.

but she kept it

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This movie was ? amazing yo!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea you can tell a woman wrote it lol
  • aneed123
    Options

remember the scene were him and his twin sister were in the house talking about they tried a baby but she didnt want one so he went to the clinic to have him sperm frozen and said old crazy girl destroyed it.

but she kept it

The time line off cuz she used the pregnant friend per to get a positive test. When did she get frozen nut?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I thought the dude she killed got her preggo
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watched this movie fffuuuuuuuuuuuucckkkkkkkkkkk LAWSE! Damn man this broad just gets away with that ? ??? Gotdamnn good movie though but I'm definitely being even more cautious around chicks now lol.

http://youtu.be/1N-NWheOAKw
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but she kept it

The time line off cuz she used the pregnant friend per to get a positive test. When did she get frozen nut?

she kept afflecks frozens sperms, if you have access to the movie go to part were affleck and his twin are talking about the baby thing, its right after the press conference at night where the crazy preggo chick called him out.

• Bcotton5
    Options
    I still don't see how he just went along with that ? , I would've called her out on it in front of all the cameras when she first came back
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember I walked out this movie dizzy as ? . It definitely is a movie that I can say is one when somebody mentions it 10 years from now ill say ahhh make that ? blew my mind when I seen it. Kinda like when fatal attraction came out back in the day
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great movie.This and Nightcrawler surprised me.

That ? is crazy and he's dumb.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

Nightcrawler was my fav movie of the year.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

Well she's crazy/crazy intelligent and yes he's dumb I thought the movie made that point quite clear. But there's no way he could have told the media the truth it would've been twice as worse as what he went through before especially with her surviving the "? /torture sessions" from Neil Patrick Harris' character and being pregnant.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

Well she's crazy/crazy intelligent and yes he's dumb I thought the movie made that point quite clear. But there's no way he could have told the media the truth it would've been twice as worse as what he went through before especially with her surviving the "? /torture sessions" from Neil Patrick Harris' character and being pregnant.

why not? she would be in jail and he would be free
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Rampage12 wrote: »

why not? she would be in jail and he would be free

Like I said he's an idiot and she's a super intellectual. She already made the whole world believe he killed her when he didn't have a thing to do with it so why couldn't she do it again??? People would think he's gone crazy or some ? if he came out with the truth.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some how I became attracted to the crazy chick right before she went down stairs to be interviewed by the fake Nancy grace.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bought this on blu ray today
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Watched this the ither day.

Guess im the only one on the IC who thought it was terrible.

Overrated
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a good movie kinda overrated tho...

Im not even gona watch nightcrawler till its on netflix
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy ass movie, these types of movies ? me off because I hate when people get away with foul ? Scott free.