Wolverine vs. Spider-Man

Comments

• TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Wolverine
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    veikuri wrote: »
    Parker's a Mayweather who likes to dance more than fight.

Logan's an Ali. He'll take the punishment and when the opponent's worn out, he'll knock you the ? out.

That's not even mentioning claws.

Except Spidey is massively stronger than Logan.

Stronger, sure.

Massively, not so much.

Spidey = 10-20 tons.

Logan = 1-2 tons.

It's pretty massive

Source?
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭

Logan's an Ali. He'll take the punishment and when the opponent's worn out, he'll knock you the ? out.

Stronger, sure.

Massively, not so much.

Spidey = 10-20 tons.

Logan = 1-2 tons.

It's pretty massive

Source?

......? How do people not know this?(That Spider-Man is much stronger than Wolverine)

http://marvel.wikia.com/Strength_Scale or you can read a comic book and its blatantly obvious that Spider-Man is a lot stronger. I'm pretty sure even in the TV shows he is stronger than comic Wolverine.
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    edited September 2014
    Wolverine

Stronger, sure.

Massively, not so much.

Spidey = 10-20 tons.

Logan = 1-2 tons.

It's pretty massive

Source?

......? How do people not know this?(That Spider-Man is much stronger than Wolverine)

http://marvel.wikia.com/Strength_Scale or you can read a comic book and its blatantly obvious that Spider-Man is a lot stronger. I'm pretty sure even in the TV shows he is stronger than comic Wolverine.

I didn't say he wasn't stronger just not by the amount suggested. Oh and any wiki doesn't mean ? .

And Wolverine (not currently) can heal almost instantaneously. If Spidey caught three claws to his internal organs, he's a dead man.

Wolverine is more agile than non fans give him credit for, he's not just a bruiser.
  • veikuri

Stronger, sure.

Massively, not so much.

Spidey = 10-20 tons.

Logan = 1-2 tons.

It's pretty massive

Source?

I didn't say he wasn't stronger just not by the amount suggested. Oh and any wiki doesn't mean ? .

And Wolverine (not currently) can heal almost instantaneously. If Spidey caught three claws to his internal organs, he's a dead man.

Wolverine is more agile than non fans give him credit for, he's not just a bruiser.

Pick up a comic and read it then. You'll see parker swinging cars/trucks and what not easily. He can also hold up buildings.

Spidey is much more agile than Logan.

The only chance Wolverine has is that Parker isn't blood-lusted so he might be able to get a lucky hit, otherwise he is out classed in just about every way.
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    edited September 2014
    Wolverine

Stronger, sure.

Massively, not so much.

Spidey = 10-20 tons.

Logan = 1-2 tons.

It's pretty massive

Source?

Pick up a comic and read it then. You'll see parker swinging cars/trucks and what not easily. He can also hold up buildings.

The only chance Wolverine has is that Parker isn't blood-lusted so he might be able to get a lucky hit, otherwise he is out classed in just about every way.

I wasn't saying he was more agile than Webhead, I was saying he was more agile than non-fans credit him for.

You don't give enough credit to how strong the webbing he created is which I give him credit for.

Spidey can't touch Wolverine's (typical) healing factor. Logan has no qualms taking the hits until he can get in to ? .

Not that he would, Spiderman's actually his emergency (hospital/medical) contact.

Fun fact.
  • veikuri

Stronger, sure.

Massively, not so much.

Spidey = 10-20 tons.

Logan = 1-2 tons.

It's pretty massive

Source?

I wasn't saying he was more agile than Webhead, I was saying he was more agile than non-fans credit him for.

You don't give enough credit to how strong the webbing he created is which I give him credit for.

Spidey can't touch Wolverine's (typical) healing factor. Logan has no qualms taking the hits until he can get in to ? .

Not that he would, Spiderman's actually his emergency (hospital/medical) contact.

Fun fact.

What are you blabbing about. Stay on topic.
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    Wolverine

Stronger, sure.

Massively, not so much.

Spidey = 10-20 tons.

Logan = 1-2 tons.

It's pretty massive

Source?

Fun fact.

What are you confused about?
  • veikuri

Stronger, sure.

Massively, not so much.

Spidey = 10-20 tons.

Logan = 1-2 tons.

It's pretty massive

Source?

Fun fact.

What did most of that have to do with me
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    Wolverine

Stronger, sure.

Massively, not so much.

Spidey = 10-20 tons.

Logan = 1-2 tons.

It's pretty massive

Source?

Fun fact.

In terms of your argument, I suppose the facts that matter is the the webbing is made out of a protein that does most of the heavy lifting.

And with Logan's healing factor intact, if he got close which he would eventually do, Parker would get gutted if Logan decided to.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spider-Man
    How do you get the W against someone with that kind of healing?
  • veikuri
    edited September 2014

Stronger, sure.

Massively, not so much.

Spidey = 10-20 tons.

Logan = 1-2 tons.

It's pretty massive

Source?

Fun fact.

In terms of your argument, I suppose the facts that matter is the the webbing is made out of a protein that does most of the heavy lifting.

And with Logan's healing factor intact, if he got close which he would eventually do, Parker would get gutted if Logan decided to.

Amazing_Spider-Man_32-03.jpg

Able to catch a CAR thrown by the HULK
    3673178-1640679219-feat2.jpg

Punches *gasp* Wolverine through unbreakable glass
    3723308-9973631115-r6r7x.jpg

Lifts a tank and slams it into the ground
    2098466-batman_vs_spiderman_13037.jpg

Able to stop a airplane crashing

amazingspiderman694d+spiderman+physically+stops+plane.jpg
    3312048-3596216491-32670.jpg

I have more if you want me to show you more feats of Spidey casually lifting trains and cars etc.

Why are people on this sub-forum so stupid? Bring facts, not your made up logic. Spider-Man is massively stronger than Logan and if they fought Spidey would destroy him.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolverine
    logan is beyond 2 tons thas inaccurate
  • veikuri

Post scans, not your opinion.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭

no he's not. He and Cap are in the same strength class
  • jaxn
    Sion wrote: »
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL @ these hypothetical reasons - works in theory but not in practice. IDGAF Wolverine is immortal, can heal quickly, has inhuman strength, and bones/claws made out of the hardest alloy in the galaxy. Spiderman shoots web cartridges that need to be refilled (depending on what series you wanna use). Yeah he's fast and got strength but to say that Wolverine won't hit Spiderman once is laughable. It takes Wolverine one slash and Parker is dead. Spiderman has no natural tools to stop Logan. Blah blah blah prep time, so if Wolverine has prep time don't that give him a better chance ? Let's be real yall...

If you gotta come up with "well what if he doesn't have healing factor" , "wolverine with bone claws no adamantium" then that alone should tell you the only ? way Spiderman has a chance is if he has an advantageous handicap. Wolverine don't need none of that. ? like me sayin "I could beat Mayweather in a fair one if he was blindfolded and had his right arm tied behind his back & feet shackled". Come on yall LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Maaannn maybe I'm not as well versed in these things but based on the Wolverine that I know aint no way Parker holding up against dude....

You should check out some of their encounters. It's pretty obviously that Wolverine doesn't really stand a chance against Spiderman. If Peter wants to clown around with him, Logan stands a better chance, but if Spiderman just decides to fight Logan like say he would..Morlun or anyone who harms his aunt or mary jane, Wolverine would get his ass handed to him with little trouble
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Stalemate
    Marvel says Peter Parker is the 3rd strongest Earth hero with Hulk and Thor in the front
  • jaxn
    I guess they forgot about Luke Cage, Ms. Marvel, Thing, Venom, Colossus, Rogue, She-Hulk, Rulk, A-Bomb, Pym, Blue Marvel, Hyperion, Namor, Vision, Skaar and several others
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Spider-Man
    Peter Parker Spiderman has a conscious. Let's say if it were Doc Ock Spiderman (same as power set as Parker, but with Doctor Octopus' ruthlessness), I'd say it would be a repeat of this:

2816605-wolv1.png

2816606-wolv2.png

2816608-wolvy3.png

Not even a crew of Avengers could really lay hands on Superior Spiderman:

2942838-supvsavengers.jpg

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In naruto terms it's current naruto with shikamaru intelligence vs hidan with kimimaro bone abilities. You saw a much weaker naruto took kimimaro and a legendary ninja out with one move right spider man goes ? Wolverine getting that ass beat
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Spider-Man
    Peter Parker Spiderman has a conscious. Let's say if it were Doc Ock Spiderman (same as power set as Parker, but with Doctor Octopus' ruthlessness), I'd say it would be a repeat of this:

2816605-wolv1.png

2816606-wolv2.png

2816608-wolvy3.png

Not even a crew of Avengers could really lay hands on Superior Spiderman:

2942838-supvsavengers.jpg

That Avengers thing is PIS though.
    In naruto terms it's current naruto with shikamaru intelligence vs hidan with kimimaro bone abilities. You saw a much weaker naruto took kimimaro and a legendary ninja out with one move right spider man goes ? Wolverine getting that ass beat

Naruto has literally never beaten Kimimaro. Just saiyan.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolverine
    so we acting like wolverine doesnt play the irritant to spiderman and doensnt even attempt to fight him
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolverine
    Those are superior spiderman scans, might aswell post them Old man Logan scans were he was killing Hulks and taking the uber hulk to town.

Wolverine, with intend to ? , could surely Land a hit on Spidey.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Spider-Man
    Same person and power set. Just a different mindset.

It's not like Doc Ock upgraded Spiderman's powers. He just basically whooped his ass for the fun of it.

As it clearly states on panel, his intent was to put Wolverine in his place...which he did. Quite convincingly.

He wasn't trying to ? Wolverine at all. If anything, he was toying with him.

A bloodlusted Spiderman would brutalize Wolverine.

His webbing has been shown on numerous occasions that it is more than capable of neutralizing Wolverine and keeping him in place if need be.
  • veikuri
    Not a single scan was shown for people who voted for Wolverine.. Funny isn't it? Lol.