Lunatic Lays On Subway Track Waiting For Train To Run Him Over!

Options
Trillfate
Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in AKA Donkey

Comments

• B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why record if u not gonna record the best part?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Article

He survived apparently.

• Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why record if u not gonna record the best part?

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nyc subways can be dangerous as ? in the late night
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh I.was in the.with my girl walking her to work when some dude was laying on the platform talking about his going to.rollover and ? himself these ignorant spanish ? came down the steps your yelling instagram worldstar

There where like 5 ppl surrounding him trying to prevent him.from doing it. I thought that was.dumb because if he actually rolled.over he would tAke some.of.them.with him
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude holding the camera explained that he didn't jump down to help because he was ? . He didn't have to explain anything IMO. Those other two guys should have been strong enough anyway.
    The spokesman said that the man who refused to go on the tracks to help had made the right decision, adding: 'Customers who witness someone on the tracks should immediately contact a MTA employee or police officer.'

By alerting an MTA employee, power can be cut to the tracks and drivers can be stopped from entering the station.

Lol @ dude not dying. I was waiting to hear some wild bone crushing gut gushing ? .
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New York state of mind
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh I.was in the.with my girl walking her to work when some dude was laying on the platform talking about his going to.rollover and ? himself these ignorant spanish ? came down the steps your yelling instagram worldstar

There where like 5 ppl surrounding him trying to prevent him.from doing it. I thought that was.dumb because if he actually rolled.over he would tAke some.of.them.with him
    Cold world...

anything for e-fame
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my greatest fears is that some stupid muthafucka would ? up my commute be either jumping in front of the train or pushing some poor slob in front of an incoming train. For example, early in the semester their would be some muthafucka at the Utica Ave Station playing a steel drum and talking some ? that those crazy muthafuckas would talk. The thing was this muthafucka would be walking along the yellow part of the platform with the bumps on it (to signal to blind they're near the edge of the platform. Anyway, this muthafucka would be walking along the platform even as the Manhattan bound 4 train would be coming into the station.

My concern was this ? would fall onto the tracks. It wasn't that I was concerned about dude getting hit by train or possibly even killed, Rex's issue was if dude was to get hit by the 4 train it would totally ? up my commute and I would miss the shuttle bus to Catholic School.
  • mixtapedude
    mixtapedude Members Posts: 154 ✭✭
    Options