NBA or NFL... Which league do you prefer?

Options

Comments

• bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    ^^ when posting from your phone goes wrong
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NBA
    Nfl is boring it's nothing but a bunch of replay reviews,to's,punt,commercial,tv timeout,3 and out,commercial,red flag challenge,punt= zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nothing more exciting than a jacksonville jaguars vs cleveland browns or arizona cardinals vs tampa bay bucs match up.Last years nba finals>>>>this years super bowl (that was over by halftime).Nba is better to watch for individual match ups,highlights plays,stars going in zones etc.Fucc the Nfl run ? run but you WON'T be a gm or coach only like 4 will
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NBA
    I think the sport itself is better and they have the better athletes. When it comes to the NFL, I enjoy it but it's too many other factors. Like fantasy football, or if my fav team is playing. I can enjoy an NBA game even if it's not my fav team playing because there's good players spread about.

Plus I hate that teams get byes in the post season. You already playing one and done as it is. They need to get rid of that ? .
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I can't choose I like them both equally.

Word. Football is my favorite sport, but I ain't about to hate on one to "exalt" the other when I know damn well I watch and follow both like I get paid to do it.

Both leagues have rules and policies that are wack. And given the fact that I've never had to choose between watching a crucial NFL game or a crucial NBA game -- I gives no ? .
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    NFL
    Nfl is boring it's nothing but a bunch of replay reviews,to's,punt,commercial,tv timeout,3 and out,commercial,red flag challenge,punt= zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nothing more exciting than a jacksonville jaguars vs cleveland browns or arizona cardinals vs tampa bay bucs match up.Last years nba finals>>>>this years super bowl (that was over by halftime).Nba is better to watch for individual match ups,highlights plays,stars going in zones etc.Fucc the Nfl run ? run but you WON'T be a gm or coach only like 4 will

Bruh, I don't remember exactly what the numbers were but weren't like 5 or 6 of the games in the finals boring blowouts?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    NBA
    Yes 4 games were blowouts games 1,6 and 7 went down to the wire.Games 6 and 7 determined the championship so the blowouts were irrelevant at that point and those 2 games were better than the super bowl and everything else in the playoffs.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    Nfl never had to constantly worry about rhe refs destroying a game
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    NFL
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    I think the sport itself is better and they have the better athletes. When it comes to the NFL, I enjoy it but it's too many other factors. Like fantasy football, or if my fav team is playing. I can enjoy an NBA game even if it's not my fav team playing because there's good players spread about.

Plus I hate that teams get byes in the post season. You already playing one and done as it is. They need to get rid of that ? .

The bye week is crucial you sound like you never played football, u need a week to recover.from.a good game of football and that can be on a streetball lvl
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    no even close
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    eyes low wrote: »
    Nfl playoffs might be the dumbest ? ever. The best team doesn't always win the Super Bowl you can't really say the best team doesn't win the nba championship

This makes no sense at all.
    eyes low wrote: »
    Nfl playoffs might be the dumbest ? ever. The best team doesn't always win the Super Bowl you can't really say the best team doesn't win the nba championship

Ya, I hate that "anything can happen" feeling while I'm watching a game. I like to look forward to a best of 7 series, and already know the outcome. But watch them play 4-7 games anyway, to reach the outcome I already knew was gonna happen.

Perfect!
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NBA
    Maybe it's a regional thing
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    NFL is a team sport while the NBA is superstar driven. If you dont have at least two superstars you will be like the Atlanta Hawks. Stuck being a playoff team that has no real chance of winning anything.

jacksonville jaguars vs cleveland browns or arizona cardinals vs tampa bay bucs

Two of those teams at least been to the super bowl or playoffs within the last decade.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    NFL
    Yes 4 games were blowouts games 1,6 and 7 went down to the wire.Games 6 and 7 determined the championship so the blowouts were irrelevant at that point and those 2 games were better than the super bowl and everything else in the playoffs.

Wrong. And most NBA playoff series are boring and not competitive (meaning not at least 6 games).
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Ya, I hate that "anything can happen" feeling while I'm watching a game. I like to look forward to a best of 7 series, and already know the outcome. But watch them play 4-7 games anyway, to reach the outcome I already knew was gonna happen.

pffft.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    NBA

The bye week is crucial you sound like you never played football, u need a week to recover.from.a good game of football and that can be on a streetball lvl

I get that you need to recover but everybody should have to win the same amount games when the ulitimate prize in on the line. That's ridiculous to me. Two teams in the SB but one had to win an extra game just to get here. ? is corny.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    NFL

I get that you need to recover but everybody should have to win the same amount games when the ulitimate prize in on the line. That's ridiculous to me. Two teams in the SB but one had to win an extra game just to get here. ? is corny.

I don't.see.whats wrong with that its a small prize.for being a top team.in the.regular.season.not having them risk.health against a team.you.where.going to beat anyway
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    NHL is better than the NBA ......i just started watching hockey yesterday.....and im lovin it....Im just not interested in the NBA anymore
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    lol I watch the red wings come playoff time, we in hockey town though

Hockey is actually a really good spectator sport
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    Playoff hockey is the ? , never put it above the nba tho
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    NBA

not having them risk.health against a team.you.where.going to beat anyway

When you do that though you ultimately playing the game on paper.

• Tommy bilfiger
    edited April 2014
    Options
    NBA

Wrong. And most NBA playoff series are boring and not competitive (meaning not at least 6 games).

The super bowl was 29-8 at halftime games 6 and 7 came down to the wire.If you prefer the nfl thats cool I'm not trying to convince you
  • themadlionsfan
    edited April 2014
    Options
    NFL
    NHL is better than the NBA

Jalen-Rose-towel-throw.gif

tumblr_mqdn4wNNq21sodxjco1_400.gif
  • themadlionsfan
    Options
    NFL
    NHL is better than the NBA ......i just started watching hockey yesterday.....and im lovin it....Im just not interested in the NBA anymore

S7zoZ.gif

That crakkka ?

crying-waterfalls.gif