• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope af

smash on frost and harley don't judge me
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why the hell I'm just finding this out I have to see this.
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is one of the weakest batman animated movies i've seen in a while.
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked it, I am ready for another justice league series with kinda of animation.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    This was more of a Suicide Squad movie which is dope to me. Deadshot has always been one of my favorite characters and this movie does him justice. I was satisfied with everything regarding the Squad except for Harley. I always hated that annoying and pointless ass character and hate that she's now a Suicide Squad mainstay since the New 52 not just in the comics but in other media.
  • CJ
    Options
    Yeah a justice league show with this level of violence would be GOAT
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    He said show, not movie.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Yeah a justice league show with this level of violence would be GOAT

Did you not see Justice League: War? Superman was snapping necks, Wonder Woman was cutting parademons in half, Flash and Wonder Woman were stabbing Darkseid's eyes out, parademons were suicide bombing, Cyborg got his leg blown off and half his body burned up...

damn she bad
  • infamous114
    Options
    He said show, not movie.

Learn literacy.

You should.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    has there ever been a dc animated movie besides superman or green lantern where batman isn't the focus or doesn't steal the show? I want to see a teen titans movie based on the 80's marv wolfman new titans with the same type of animation. I read the first two issues on youtube. it would make good pg 13 material. just add some profanity like in most dc animated movies and a little gore. also beast boy is comedic in that version just like the cartoon network show only he is jim carrey crazy. he's a hound also he constantly hits on wonder girl and starfire.
  • infamous114
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    has there ever been a dc animated movie besides superman or green lantern where batman isn't the focus or doesn't steal the show? I want to see a teen titans movie based on the 80's marv wolfman new titans with the same type of animation. I read the first two issues on youtube. it would make good pg 13 material. just add some profanity like in most dc animated movies and a little gore. also beast boy is comedic in that version just like the cartoon network show only he is jim carrey crazy. he's a hound also he constantly hits on wonder girl and starfire.

Batman wasn't the focus of this bruh
  • CJ
    Options
    Yeah this was definitely a suicide squad movie
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman straight up let Deadshot merk that SWAT team when he was pretending to be Black Spider

Thats what tripped me out. When Spider emerged from that room after the fight I was sure Batman had switched costumes with him right away. But when they ran to the medic room and Shot was blasting goons I second guessed thinking no way Batman would allow that. And he wouldn't.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • infamous114
    Options
    He said show, not movie.
    HBO don't do animation anymore. CW don't either. Cartoon Network... shiiit, look at the last 3 DC shows.

Especially Cartoon Network and what they did to Young Justice.
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They did a 15 minute slate preview of Judas Contract. It had the TT taking down Deathstroke who freezeblasted Starfire, soundblasted Beast Boy, electrified Cyborg and used a motion sensitive sniper rifle on the edge of a building to hit Donna Troy after shooting a tracer at her wrist cuff. Nightwing fights him and is about to get decapitated but then the TT win, with the help of Terra causing a ball of Earth to form around him, defeating Deathstroke, who is encased and tossed into the sea. After a short congratulatory scene, the TT consisting of Raven, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire, Wonder Girl, Raven and Terra go back to Titans Tower. Cut to the video being rewound on a monitor, pan out and scan to the right, Terra is smoking in a TT logo T shirt while Deathstroke watches Beast Boy, Starfire and Nightwing on a spycam, talking about Terra deserving full membership and access to the JLA archive now she has proven herself. Deathstroke saying "I'm in" and Terra say "I know. Come back to bed." and then wandering over to sit across his lap, cross legged with her arm around his neck.

The project got cancelled. Too mature for the DTV audience.

Can I find it on YouTube?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm late as ? but I just got done watching it.

This is hands down the best DC animated movie of all time. These movies just keep getting better and better. The way they showcased Gotham in its entirety was mind blowing. The Suicide Squad consisted mostly of relatively obscure villains who all got shine. I found myself cheering for them more than Batman but still being content with Batman's role throughout. When King Shark got killed, it was so shocking considering how they showed different sides of his personality. Joker, Bane, Poison Ivy, Two Face, Riddler, and Penguin all were done with justice but I appreciated seeing EVERYONE no holds barred. I loved Killer Frost and Harley stole the show time and time again.

I legitimately prefer this to most live action comic adaptions in the past 10 years. "Under The Red Hood" was amazing, yet this movie took it to the next level in every way possible. Every DC animated movie from now on has to be JUST LIKE THIS from the voice acting to the script to the story to the animation.

10/10
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude joker had ne crying in this movie Troy Baker isn't Mark Hamil but hes damn good. "I take back half the things I've said about her" deaaad
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The part where Joker picked up Black Spider's head and said, "Denzel, what have they done to you" had me rolling.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nice.. joker & deadshot were whooping each other's ? ...

i have no idea how he got on or off that helicopter thou