• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He ruined that bugatti interior
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh I was looking forward to it
    but it didn't live up 2 my anticipation.
    I understand why Floyd Went back 2 his money persona ? .
    the fight with him and Marcos isNt going to sell itself ,like Floyd and Alvarez
    so He had to get back 2 BeIng money
    but I rather watch a balanced Floyd Like on his All Access with Alvarez and with Guerrero.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So good you saved me 30 minutes
  • D0wn
    Options
    So good you saved me 30 minutes

it was cool, but I love the well balance Mayweather. the a little bit flashy, a little bit flamboyant , a little bit cocky yet wise, laid baCk. Simpler easy Going, And even keeled Mayweather.
    instead of the over-the-top money Mayweather ,which at times was corny to watcH.
    mayweather is at a point where, he transcended the "money Mayweather" Persona, he doesn't need it anymore.
    and on this all access episode, it was very apparent.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't even get the Money persona watching this. He just seemed like a grown man enjoying life. Haters gotta dig deep to hate in this. He didn't even clown Miss Jackson the way I thought he would. Just showed her cleaned out section of the closet. Subtle ether thrown with the "We're still friends" line though with all their instagram jabs.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I have no use for the gimmick its annoying as ? .. make it about the "game" the grind
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    he stopped his pops quick when he called him Marcos ? lmao
  • D0wn
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    I didn't even get the Money persona watching this. He just seemed like a grown man enjoying life. Haters gotta dig deep to hate in this. He didn't even clown Miss Jackson the way I thought he would. Just showed her cleaned out section of the closet. Subtle ether thrown with the "We're still friends" line though with all their instagram jabs.

go watch the Alvarez vs Mayweather All Access, and the Guerrero vs. Mayweather all access .analyze them, then come watch this .
    if you don't peep game, then You don't peep game .
  • D0wn
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    He respect that boy.
    at this point, Marcos is better than Pacquiao, and the fight will be better than any Mayweather vs Pacquiao from this point On.
    at this point, Pacquiao vs Mayweather is a filler fight. Thats only going to satisfy the people who are going to get paid from that fight.
    they should have fought 3-4 years ago. I stopped caring
    ,Marcos vs Mayweather will be the closest thing to a prime Pacquiao vs Mayweather
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I'd cry real tears if he ever lost. I love to see black people win like this.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd wasn't even that cocky compared to how he usually be
    Showed Maidana a lot of respect
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    This Floyd>>>>>>>>>> ? talking Floyd from 5yrs ago

this Floyd is what i like doesnt need to do to much talking just lets his work do it for him
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Floyd>>>>>>>>>> ? talking Floyd from 5yrs ago

this Floyd is what i like doesnt need to do to much talking just lets his work do it for him
    No thus Floyd without ? talking Floyd... It got him the juice lol
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    I think I'd cry real tears if he ever lost. I love to see black people win like this.

I would too

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would too
    If Floyd loses internet going to be running with corny memes for days like "lil bro and big bro " and"Mayvinci code solved" "cherry picking gone wrong"
  • T.Vick04
    T.Vick04 Members Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he lose he lose...the sad part is some will act like the previous 45 fights are irrelevant. I was just arguing with someone at work who said Roy Jr. was overrated cause he took a few dirt naps. But yeah if u thought the Pac Man sleeping all over the world memes wouldn't stop, picture May getting KO'ed.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Vick04 wrote: »
    If he lose he lose...the sad part is some will act like the previous 45 fights are irrelevant. I was just arguing with someone at work who said Roy Jr. was overrated cause he took a few dirt naps. But yeah if u thought the Pac Man sleeping all over the world memes wouldn't stop, picture May getting KO'ed.

That ? will crash twitter and instagram at the same damn time
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at grown men crying over that. You guys obsession with the guy is not healthy.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    He respect that boy.
    at this point, Marcos is better than Pacquiao, and the fight will be better than any Mayweather vs Pacquiao from this point On.
    at this point, Pacquiao vs Mayweather is a filler fight. Thats only going to satisfy the people who are going to get paid from that fight.
    they should have fought 3-4 years ago. I stopped caring
    ,Marcos vs Mayweather will be the closest thing to a prime Pacquiao vs Mayweather

? no just no
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody catch these ? on First Take talking boxing yesterday....? was disgusting
  • T.Vick04
    T.Vick04 Members Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hardly watch First Take and when I do and they get ready to "talk" boxing I turn with the hurryupness.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    Floyd wasn't even that cocky compared to how he usually be
    Showed Maidana a lot of respect

He talked more ? about Adrien Broner than he did about Maidana