that one game that you almost broke instead of trading or selling...

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember ? was a headache I see why Capcom is struggling with games outside of Resident Evil & Street Fighter.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shadow man or dark man or some ? for n64.....I hate that ? game
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The old bionic commando was like that too, he could never jump
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dark Souls. I know the game is supposed to be really hard, but there was so many times where i was just one hit away from beating a boss i had died 100 times on already and they end up hitting me out of nowhere when i know i pushed the attack button like twice already. Game ? me off so much but i loved it lol.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spyro the dragon ? that game.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quest 64, I ? hate that game
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The makers of Turok 2 can eat multiple ?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ico dope game but man that ? use to ? me off.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alpha Protocol

? that damn dyslexic hacking mini game.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rainbow six vegas...

Not only was it a tactical shooter it was a tactical loading game..? took like 10 minutes to load..

Oh and the psychic shotgun dudes early in the game as you came around this corridor ? was glitchy and unsupported on the ps3 side ? that game some needs to be punched in the face at ubi
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    For me:

Batman - this game was ? insane SMMFH

TMNT - it is impossible to make it to the last boss with more than 2 turtles left and more than 30% HP for both, that game was very difficult. Made a ? cry as a kid SMMFH.

Spiderman & X-Men: Arcade's Revenge - Fam I could beat all the levels for all the characters with the exception fo Wolverine and I wasn't able to advance as a result SMMFH. I'd make it all the way to the end and hack up the Juggernaut some 100,000 times and STILL this ? wouldn't die SMMFH

Duke Nukem For PS1: Iuno fam I just couldn't figure out where to go in the city stage where you go thru the theatre SMMFH. If I played it now I'd sweep thru it tho.

The Tick - this game was just ? annoying and repetitive LITERALLY. Every level was the ? same SMMFH. I just got bored and brought it back to the video store (yes ? I've been gaming for that long and I'm not ashamed of it LOLOL)

Earthworm Jim - very very very very tough game, very challenging. Good game but very tough to beat.

Legend of Zelda 2 - this was back in 92 I'll never forget it, ABC was debuting Tremors on TV for the first time and I had ripped this joint out the package and played the ? out of it.... and couldn't go nowhere -_-* I kept getting got SMMFH tough game

Bubble Bobble - I actually beat this game with one of my homeboys but it took us 3 days SMMFH. Back then there was no memory cards or save files so you had to write down the password in your phonebook and hope you didn't lose it SMMFH. Very tough game.

Wolverine Admantium Rage - SMMFH, it was fun as hell but got dayum it had a young ? throwing his cartridge on the ground, crying n ? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Super Turrican - I got really really close but I didn't finish the game, terrific game tho, they should do a remake for it.

Resident Evil 3 - Yeeeppp I said it ? LOLOLOLOL, after you find Carlos the 2nd time I couldn't figure out where to go after SMMFH. The RE gamecube remake I had problems with too. Couldn't find the gas key SMMFH.

? how can you not have Battletoads on that list?......................
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DUB wrote: »
    ^^ its just a game

funny-you-tried-wolves-dogs-snow-patting-head-pics.jpg
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait doesnt bubble bobble have 100 something levels ? that
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q38E3uS59Zg

Those twin chicks on the first Streets of Rage had me wanting to take a bat to my Sega Genesis on several occasions.

It's almost impossible to beat those chicks with either of the 2 guys & I was a youth back then so I was far too stubborn to play through the game w/ a female character. Ended up stepping away from that game for almost a decade and a half before finally beating it once I found my old Genesis couple years back.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

Those twin chicks on the first Streets of Rage had me wanting to take a bat to my Sega Genesis on several occasions.

It's almost impossible to be those chicks with either of the 2 guys & I was a youth back then so I was far too stubborn to play through the game w/ a female character. Ended up stepping away from that game for almost a decade and a half before finally beating it once I found my old Genesis couple years back.

blaze was the best character in the Streets of Rage franchise
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember that Admantium rage game being damn near impossible.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

It's almost impossible to be those chicks with either of the 2 guys & I was a youth back then so I was far too stubborn to play through the game w/ a female character. Ended up stepping away from that game for almost a decade and a half before finally beating it once I found my old Genesis couple years back.

blaze was the best character in the Streets of Rage franchise
    This was a classic! I thought Adam (black dude) and Skates (in part 2) were the best characters.