Any of Y'all Use Shoe Trees in Your Sneakers?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in Fashion Forward
I have a pair of shoe tress for my brown monk strap shoes, and I can tell you first hand that there's a noticeable difference between having the shoe trees in your shoes as opposed to not having in the shoe trees. First and for most the fit is more comfortable and the shoe trees help maintain the shoes form as to prevent creasing, my question is would any y'all recommend shoe trees for your sneakers and if you're currently using shoe trees for your shoes, what's your experience with them?

Comments

• 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on the sneakers and their material.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I use them not for sneakers though.
    JosABanks had a sale for cedar ones $10
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    used to have them for af1s to avoid creases other than nope, not for sneakers
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingKemet
    KingKemet Members Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If I get my hands on some on a humble I'll use them. Other than that I use rolled socks or the paper material that comes in the shoe box to prevent the creases.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingKemet wrote: »
    If I get my hands on some on a humble I'll use them. Other than that I use rolled socks or the paper material that comes in the shoe box to prevent the creases.

Not for nothing potna, but the shoe trees are better, namely because they're specifically designed for that purpose.

1) The shoe trees are for the size of that shoe.

2) The cedar absorbs the sweat from your feet and has your shoes on that OutKast, "So Fresh, So Clean," status.

3) If you're going to do something, don't do it half-assed, do it all the way. With that being said, spend the money and get you some cedar wood tree shoes.

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRESS SHOES... I JUST PUT OLD SOCKS OR LOTS OF TISSUE PAPER IN MY SNEAKER
  • KingKemet
    KingKemet Members Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    KingKemet wrote: »

Not for nothing potna, but the shoe trees are better, namely because they're specifically designed for that purpose.

1) The shoe trees are for the size of that shoe.

2) The cedar absorbs the sweat from your feet and has your shoes on that OutKast, "So Fresh, So Clean," status.

3) If you're going to do something, don't do it half-assed, do it all the way. With that being said, spend the money and get you some cedar wood tree shoes.

Yea, I think I might go grab some tomorrow cuz.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loafers Oxford and dress shoes copped some from a store going out of business bought like ten of em.