Georgia Gov. signs New Controversial "Guns EVERYWHERE" Bill .

Options
2»

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like I'm not trollin white people at the bar anymore...
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited April 2014
    Options
    ...because this will greatly move society forward
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But Remember, Ppl wanted this in that other Thread .

Du even said, "Some ? just gotta Die" lol

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People aren't ready for this.

This is too much responsibility to expect people to take. These MF'ers are always filing complaints about ? , now it's like, "what complaint? I was defending myself.."

They just said ? it, let me have it..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They already got this in fla
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I am kind of interested to see what happens, we don't often get to do experiments like this with real live human beings, too dangerous.

Georgia seems like a great place to host given it's proximity to Florida and deep red tradition. lol

*Actually, we already know what will happen, the movie theatre are going to become like real life westerns. Keep your popcorn and cell phones down!

giphy.gif

Gun-Nut Causes Panic at Little League Game: ‘Look, I Got a Gun and There’s Nothing You Can Do About it’ (Video)
    April 27, 2014

Parents at a Forsyth County park in Georgia got the scare of their life on Tuesday night when they called off a child’s baseball game after spotting a man behaving erratically while wearing a waist holster.

According to Karen Rabb, one of the parents present, the unidentified man was wandering around park telling people “See my gun? Look, I got a gun and there’s nothing you can do about it.” Rabb said that the man knew he was frightening people, but he didn’t seem to care. “He scared people to the point where we stopped the game, took the kids out of the dugout and behind the dugout, and kind of hunkered down.”

He positioned himself on and refused requests to leave the top of a hill overlooking the baseball field.
    Rabb’s six-year-old son, Ethan, expressed concern to his mother:

When I was reading my son’s story last night, he turned to me and said ‘Mommy, did that man want to ? me?’

The director of Georgia Carry, a gun rights lobbying organization, wondered what the man was trying to accomplish. “There’s a right and a wrong way to exercise your right. This is not the right way.”

The park users flooded 911 lines, but because the man had a permit, the police could neither ask him to leave the park nor arrest him. The county sheriff stated that while he didn’t believe the parents and children were in any danger, the behavior of the man was unacceptable, saying, “We support the constitutional right to bear arms. We will not tolerate bad behavior.”

And what, precisely, are they going to do about it? They couldn’t ask him to leave, and they couldn’t arrest him. “We disapprove of what you’re doing” — this sounds like the kind of person who’s really worried about that, don’t they?

Guns and children do not mix. They do not mix. It’s a fact, not an opinion. Perhaps next time, someone will “stand their ground” against him, because they feel threatened. After all, the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a shootout in the middle of a little league field, killing children.

You can watch the WSB-TV 2 report on the incident below:

http://aattp.org/gun-nut-causes-panic-at-little-league-game-look-i-got-a-gun-and-theres-nothing-you-can-do-about-it-video/

...hysterical

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn it didn't even take a week
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The human being, an irrational creature half the time shouldn't have the right to bear arms publicly or privately
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Damn it didn't even take a week

How ? embarrassing is that story for 'gun rights' people and scary for everyone else. Cops are powerless to do anything, he is well within his rights to scare the ? out of anyone he likes.

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *crosses Florida and Georgia off as safe states to raise children*
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Crazy thing is, this Bill doesn't Take Effect until July 1st .

...So we can only imagine what goes down when that time comes .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I won't be going back there now....
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Piyonce wrote: »
    Yea I won't be going back there now....

. . .You can come see me before July, you'll be str8 bae .