Conservative/Faux News Hero Cliven Bundy Wonders If "The ? " were 'Better Off As Slaves'"...

Options

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao stupid ? let the corporate media rile them up with race bait. I KNEW this was gonna happen when I heard the interview and I KNEW I would come on IC and find shills pushing this propaganda

The cracka jus kept it too real on camera just like ? tend to have moments like dat
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Them democrats just as racist as the republicans , dumb ? need to realize america don't ? wit you! Republicans keep it real with their racism, democrats cover it up welfare programs designed to keep you down n out
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Them democrats just as racist as the republicans , dumb ? need to realize america don't ? wit you! Republicans keep it real with their racism, democrats cover it up welfare programs designed to keep you down n out

So i suppose you think we would be better off as slaves? What propaganda was there. Dude came with these comments on his own.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited April 2014
    Options
    huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/25/cliven-bundy-racist-mlk_n_5212526.html
    Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy claimed during a Friday interview on CNN that he didn’t understand the bipartisan outrage over his recent comments suggesting the "? people" were “better off” as slaves, and blamed the perception that he's racist on Martin Luther King Jr. for not finishing “his job.”

"I took this boot off so I wouldn’t put my foot in my mouth with the boot on," Bundy said. "Let me see if I can say something. Maybe I sinned, and maybe I need to ask forgiveness, and maybe I don't know what I actually said, but when you talk about prejudice, we're talking about not being able to exercise what we think.

“If I say '? ' or 'black boy' or 'slave,' if those people cannot take those kind of words and not be [offended], then Martin Luther King hasn't got his job done yet," he added. "We need to get over this prejudice stuff."

Bundy has allowed his cattle to illegally graze on government-owned land without paying fees since 1993. He has been championed as an anti-government crusader in recent weeks by some conservatives, including Sens. Dean Heller (R-Nev.) and Rand Paul (R-Ky.), though they've distanced themselves from him in the wake of his racist remarks.

I'm sure the left convinced him to talk that talk.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

So i suppose you think we would be better off as slaves? What propaganda was there. Dude came with these comments on his own.
    Nah bruh you not gettn it. At least THEN we KNEW who the enemy was
    Now the enemy has disguised himself as an angel of light and charity while he ? our ppl over covertly with legalities.

I didn't read the article that was posted here as I heard the original audio in its entirety. He wasn't implying that black ppl need to be in chains again, he was saying the govt has destroyed our families while disguising it as charity, we at least had strong family values on the plantations, now that's even gone

For the record, we don't need no gotdamn charity, we need them to let us build our own ? without them riding through and burning it down every time and blaming it on the CIA operated KKK

Think yo. This race and prejudice ? is all about FEELINGS let's deal either FACTS
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

Nah bruh you not gettn it. At least THEN we KNEW who the enemy was
    Now the enemy has disguised himself as an angel of light and charity while he ? our ppl over covertly with legalities.

I didn't read the article that was posted here as I heard the original audio in its entirety. He wasn't implying that black ppl need to be in chains again, he was saying the govt has destroyed our families while disguising it as charity, we at least had strong family values on the plantations, now that's even gone

For the record, we don't need no gotdamn charity, we need them to let us build our own ? without them riding through and burning it down every time and blaming it on the CIA operated KKK

Think yo. This race and prejudice ? is all about FEELINGS let's deal either FACTS

Did you read the other ? i posted. He said we would be happier being their property. He's said worse ? since the initial claim. SMH ? . Bruh, this isn't new and i know how white folks think but the dudes like this guy act upon they ? . Welfare is not a exclusive black program. Anybody can get it. We gotta build our own but stop acting like this guy and his mind state doesn't have direct impact on our well being. Dudes like this were burning our towns down post slavery when we were doing it without them. These conservatives put words to action. He out here rallying like minded dudes that are down with militias and they wouldn't mind rallying behind his rhetoric and making ? real. I know you rather run to Africa so it's all good. The KKK is older then the CIA and they are hardly as active as when they were when they were hanging us from trees. This isn't even the typical Republican rhetoric. They far more stealthy then this. They all the enemy and dudes like this are the worst kind. Stop giving him a pass. And get that Drudge report ? out your sig tommy.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    well aye, we can just agree to disagree. if he really was being a racist oppressor then w/e, crackas say and do racist ? everyday. Its just this time they put this single individual on blast (ironically, the one individual actually effectively standing up for the people's Constitutional rights), and now everyone is up in arms expressing feelings and ? that ain't gonna affect anything.

off topic, what is your beef with DrudgeReport? Its a freakin news aggregator. †Its just a webpage with links of the latest news from many different sources, from yahoonews to Russia Today to New York Times to major local news thats overlooked, etc etc etc. How is 2 lines in my sig even affecting you? you mad i'm giving people an outlet to find more diverse news?
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited April 2014
    Options
    well aye, we can just agree to disagree. if he really was being a racist oppressor then w/e, crackas say and do racist ? everyday. Its just this time they put this single individual on blast (ironically, the one individual actually effectively standing up for the people's Constitutional rights), and now everyone is up in arms expressing feelings and ? that ain't gonna affect anything.

off topic, what is your beef with DrudgeReport? Its a freakin news aggregator. †Its just a webpage with links of the latest news from many different sources, from yahoonews to Russia Today to New York Times to major local news thats overlooked, etc etc etc. How is 2 lines in my sig even affecting you? you mad i'm giving people an outlet to find more diverse news?

He put himself on blast by having a standoff for land he didn't even own. What rights were he fighting for. States rights? This dude was getting subsidies and working off land that always belonged to the Government since the government actually occupied that land via war. How you gonna complain about negros on welfare and at the same time you tending government land. The government owns more then 90% of Nevada. Its cool to comment on him when he's fighting for embellished states rights but now we wasting our time speaking on his and his kinds thoughts about our people? The federal government is a result of the Constitution. We can comment on blatant racist that have national platforms. No one should let dude feel comfy with his words. People like him are trying to influence our government all the time and words are powerful and influence decisions. People should speak loudly against this ? .

Drudge Report has helped to push stories that have destroyed things that help the black community like ACORN. They pump ? stories. It is a conservative slanted news rag. Having that in your sig makes me question your politics. Defending this dude makes things even clearer.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    You a bullshitter brush. carry on
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited April 2014
    Options
    You a bullshitter brush. carry on

LMAO. You a lame. This dude out here talking about he don't even recognize the United States as existing and you talking about he defending constitutional rights. I swear man. I can't ? a bullshitter. BRUH..
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I nominate Bundy's black bodyguard for ? of the Year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu_YKgGRFZ8

The comments are a riot. Typical "the blacks are the REAL racists and should end their persecution of the ? " type ? .

These ? done really made crackas believe we had it good during slavery, just like Uncle Ruckus said.

Judah Back plz explain why you are defending this cracka-ass cracka. Him being a cracka and "keeping" it real about his racism doesn't mean you're supposed to cape for dude. I can still clearly see my enemy, regardless of the smoke screen. Can you? Because right now you caping for a old-ass neo-confederate cracka, bruh.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah cooning it up. He might be that body guard .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Clive Bundy is a son of a ? cracka that obviously has never read a history book. For him to suggest Blacks may have had it better during slavery tells me everything I need to know about him. Slavery has ? with many Black peoples' heads to this very day through trauma filled generations raising future trauma filled generations, causing so many of the problems we see, ? Clive Bundy. I hope his cattle run him over in his ranch.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    What blacks need is a wake up call and some powerful drive in the right direction and no white man will give any of us that,
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Can't think of which comments are worse, the ones coming from this cracka or the Jewish cracka owner of the Clippers.....
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    honestly, if you take all his comments in full, Bundy sounds less innocent and/or crazy racist than each extreme would seem to portray. this still balances out to "eh, probably racist," though
    Can't think of which comments are worse, the ones coming from this cracka or the Jewish cracka owner of the Clippers.....
    Sterling is actually worse given how long-standing racist ? has been with him
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I could care less about this guys opinion. What I care about is that people like this can get into politics and make there opinions enforceable by making laws because your politicians are your lawmakers.

They are currently passing laws in some states to try and drug test recipients of food stamps. Laws like that come from people like this and it makes sense that the laws are not fact based. There is know direct correlation between being on food stamps and being on drugs. Can you prove that if that person gets off of drugs that he or she is going to go get a job that will allow them to support themselves and there families and not need food stamps? No you can not. What you can do is say in your opinion it would make it more likely but that is still a mere opinion. All a law like that does is allow people like this to win.

Watch your lawmakers, the things they say and the people they are associated with. People like this have few avenues to force there opinions on you. Using politicians and creating laws is the most apparent one that they use in this society. Even if you hate politicians and think we would be better off without them still vote.
  • janklow
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    They are currently passing laws in some states to try and drug test recipients of food stamps. Laws like that come from people like this and it makes sense that the laws are not fact based.
    although to some extent, laws like that come from both sides because you've always got politicians on both sides of the aisle that have to prove how tough they are on crime and/or drugs.

• Jabu_Rule
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    GSonII wrote: »
    They are currently passing laws in some states to try and drug test recipients of food stamps. Laws like that come from people like this and it makes sense that the laws are not fact based.
    although to some extent, laws like that come from both sides because you've always got politicians on both sides of the aisle that have to prove how tough they are on crime and/or drugs.

The harsh drug sentencing (rico laws) and drug testing has all been presented by Republicans.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I was against this but killing them poor woman in Chicago negros need to be enslaved once again.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I was against this but killing them poor woman in Chicago negros need to be enslaved once again.

You joking right? Who have been the biggest killers in American history.....?
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    Options
    smh at all the ignorants saying how they hate racists and in the same sentence use a racial slur.

smh at faux news jumping on this mans bandwagon, while claiming to be pro america when this hillbilly was outspoken against it.

and smh at bundy, i wonder if he would be better off dead.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    Options

negative. although i am against the entitlement system and agree that it does in fact keep people from excelling at anything, most democrats genuinely think they help. they just don't know any better.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    i know im late but

[img]https://scontent-b-iad.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/1511226_303193136512385_1919973685896636497_n.jpg[/img]
  • janklow
    edited April 2014
    Options
    The harsh drug sentencing (rico laws) and drug testing has all been presented by Republicans.
    RICO presented by Republicans? let's take it to Wikipedia for a moment:
    "Under the close supervision of Senator John Little McClellan, the Chairman of the Committee for which he worked, G. Robert Blakey drafted the "RICO Act," Title IX of the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970, signed into law by Richard M. Nixon."

John Little McClellan was a Democrat from Arkansas. so that's something presented by a Democrat.

and if you want to talk about drug-testing welfare recipients, i can think of at least Jay Nixon (Democrat) signing off on such a thing. i would blame him a little less since he didn't write the legislation, but we seem to be hammering executives equally for signing off on it, so... there's something else from a Democrat. although it seems like Democrats were split, not universally opposed, regarding that legislation.

but really, we're going to pretend that Democrats don't burnish their cred by slamming criminals? Clinton's "three strikes" crime bill? Joe ? Biden touting his work promoting Byrne Grants (which absolutely promote draconian and/or racist drug policy?

my point is that while we can find an example of some ? and say "a Republican pushed for this" --and that's probably the case for the average "drug-testing welfare recipients" thing-- both political parties love to show how much they'll ? us over with the state's policing powers to earn votes.