Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Comments

• purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a whole team of ? , and JJ Redick. If no one does anything...
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's Chris Paul and Doc Rivers twitter?
  • black caesar
    They Clippers team better not let this ride like The Miami Dolphins did
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sell the Clips and move them to Seattle
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freshb651 wrote: »

That wouldn't be a bad idea.Clippers haven't done ? since they've been in Los Angeles.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freshb651 wrote: »

Whaaaaaaaaaat?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »
    The girlfriend is a shameles ? ..that word gets thrown around way to much and is out of place and context 95% of the time but the shoe fits..

Sterling has always been a scumbag so nothing new, not surprises

She's a ? . But I'm wondering how this evidence was ascertained. She obviously recorded it herself so I'm guessing she planned on leaking it. Can a ? be a hero for exposing a racist with what appears to be solid evidence? Can she sit back and bask in all her ? glory since apparently now ppl are more equipped with reasons to NOT support his organization(s).?
    @1of1‌
    Thete is no glory for a willfully ignorant chick who subjected herself to ? knows what for trinkets. We knew sterling to be a racist hes just been out of the minds eye going to be real interesting to see if ? play the role of "40 million dollar slave"
  • black caesar
    This is why we as a people need to actually be owners instead of employees. Don't think the players aren't employees
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ how delusional a lot of you are. You can't tell another man how to live his life. They players shouldn't have to do ? . You have to know how to pick your battles, and picking a battle that can very easily leave you unemployed is stupid. Because let's be real, most to all of the sports franchise owners feel the exact same way. Stop hiding behind the players who have EVERYTHING to lose, and make a statement as fans of the game.

How about you stand for something? How about the minority FANS make a statement and refuse to attend anymore Clippers' games.

.... To me, this isn't a big deal at all because I know how white people feel about us behind closed doors. Not to mention, a portion of what he said is true. Historical there's an unwritten rule that certain people don't mess with certain people, there's just a natural conflict that flows in the air when we're around each other.

In sum, the only reason why it's a big deal is because she chose to broadcast it on some snake ? . I GUARANTEE you if we did the same to your bosses or other white people with power, we would get something worse or at least on the same level. Stop playing dumb and be real with yourself.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All them ? on his team need to refuse to play, or turn their jerseys inside out or something. Flip over a chair, punch a fan, do something. You gotta stand for something.

LMAO "He cuts my check. Foh."

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grossly overestimating.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure first take on Monday will talk about it
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MATT BARNES THE ONLY REAL NGGA ON THEY TEAM

Define "real ? ".
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ how delusional a lot of you are. You can't tell another man how to live his life. They players shouldn't have to do ? . You have to know how to pick your battles, and picking a battle that can very easily leave you unemployed is stupid. Because let's be real, most to all of the sports franchise owners feel the exact same way. Stop hiding behind the players who have EVERYTHING to lose, and make a statement as fans of the game.

How about you stand for something? How about the minority FANS make a statement and refuse to attend anymore Clippers' games.

.... To me, this isn't a big deal at all because I know how white people feel about us behind closed doors. Not to mention, a portion of what he said is true. Historical there's an unwritten rule that certain people don't mess with certain people, there's just a natural conflict that flows in the air when we're around each other.

In sum, the only reason why it's a big deal is because she chose to broadcast it on some snake ? . I GUARANTEE you if we did the same to your bosses or other white people with power, we would get something worse or at least on the same level. Stop playing dumb and be real with yourself.

so u think that CP3, Doc Rivers, and Blake Griffin will lose their jobs if they say "thats disgusting"?
    I think u are overestimating Donald Sterlings power here...

Also he doesn't know ? about basketball

Everybody on the clippers can easily find another job if that was the case
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wowww

its easy to say ? im not in their position but i can imagine being a "minority" and still representing that team.

im a professional 100%, i do my job to the best that i can...but if my boss turned around one day and said "black/hispanic people do a good job making me money, but ill be damned if im seen walking on road with them"

i might just have to hand in my notice with immediate effect right there and then
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    so u think that CP3, Doc Rivers, and Blake Griffin will lose their jobs if they say "thats disgusting"?
    I think u are overestimating Donald Sterlings power here...

The Clippers' owner can make their life a living hell if he wants to. He can have them ride the bench and ? up their chance of making more money since max contracts are now based on all NBA teams. Or he can make it so they get traded to a trash ass team with no chance of winning, or he can ruin their reputation and label them as locker room trouble makers etc.

And like I said earlier, for all we know the other owners feel the exact same way. In other words, players have been blackballed for less.
This discussion has been closed.