Bonzi Wells Releases Independent Report On “Jail Blazers” Locker Room Culture

Options

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? .

It's like a pro version of Animal House.

? hilarious tho. I need more.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember they had the kobe stopper
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This gotta be from the Onion
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This gotta be from the Onion

I want this to be real but my spidey senses are tingling nh
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rofl luben ruben got DAMN
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. Ah ? , this might be from the onion. Wells report, like the Ted Wells report. Damn just got it. That insert I posted though was from a real article.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can someone prove that this isn't ? ?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    http://elitedaily.com/sports/where-the-hell-are-the-portland-jail-blazers/

So much fuckery

Them Mets teams in the 80s might be the kings of fuckery

The Mets stories are wild. From airplane rides full of coke to Strawberry going up to Harlem to get his fix, the Metsin the 80s were so crazy dudes.

Doc & Strawberry = The Smack Bros.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant find any other link online, but i read the Onion for years and this aint them. This seems legit
  • S2J
    Options
    "I woulda ran a train on your nanny"

Real ngga vision & a ngga thats been on teama w/ nggas tells me only a nggarish individual can say that. Hell yea this ? real
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao.

Those Blazers squads of the early 2000s were probably one the most talented cast of players never to win a title.

I still smh at them ? blowing a 21 point lead and losing to the Lakers that year.

These ? sound like they were on some high school ? back in the locker room though.

? forget a young fresh out of high school Jermaine O'Neal was on those teams as well.
  • tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I had just assumed shawn went to take one of his customary coke breaks"
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol......he said wallace pointed his ? n/h @ miles and said the second biggest bust in room.......lmao
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was hilarious but I don't think it's real.
  • S2J
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Lmao.

Those Blazers squads of the early 2000s were probably one the most talented cast of players never to win a title.

I still smh at them ? blowing a 21 point lead and losing to the Lakers that year.

These ? sound like they were on some high school ? back in the locker room though.

? forget a young fresh out of high school Jermaine O'Neal was on those teams as well.

That wasnt quite the jailblazers tho. That was a few years, maybe even just 1 year, before this group.

Jim Jackson, Steve Smith, Greg Anthony, Dale Davis, and Detlef Schrempf were gone by the time the real jailblazers went into effect.

Luben Ruben, Zach, and Kemp werent there yet and it looks liek those were the 3 main nggas.Also Jeff Mcinnis, Qyntel Woods not there yet
  • S2J
    edited April 2014
    Options
    s/n Jeff Mcinis must be a wild ngga. He's already in the midle of another 'nggarish moment in NBA history"
    Toronto Raptors forward Charles Oakley was suspended for three games without pay and fined $15,000 by the NBA yesterday for punching Los Angeles Clippers guard Jeff McInnis during the morning shootaround.

"I saw Oakley coming out of the tunnel. He passed by Jeff McInnis, who was sitting on the bench, and socked him," Orange County Register reporter Art Thompson said. "Jeff tried two or three times to get back at him, but players and coaches held him back."
    McInnis, who was waving a cup holder as was being held back, was not fined or suspended.

They said it was ovr a chick. Lol

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I remember that he stole some chick Oakley was talking to the night before. Oakley was one of the realest ? in the L. He stayed punching and ? slapping ? just cause. I swear the league is soft as ? now.
  • S2J
    Options
    ^^^Lol thats why i 1000% believe this story. Young nggas with money do young nggas with money things.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Bust"? Really?

Funny but fake.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    i wonder why so many cavs players went to portland.