2003-2008 Wizards Appreciation/Roast Thread

Options
S2J
S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in From the Cheap Seats
Inspired by that jailblazers report, this team was a strange mix of knuckleheads

Gibert Arenas:

http://nypost.com/2010/01/01/wizards-gilbert-arenas-and-javaris-crittenton-pull-pistols-on-each-other/

giblert-arenas-pointing-fingers-gun-hand.jpg

But before that he had the juice for a sec. Diddy threw him one of the biggest celeb parties ever to that date. Everybody was there, at the famous Love nighclub. They actually put a tent ove rthe whole block.

Deshawn Stevenson: Lebron my ngga but for a good year Deshawn put the fear of ? in Lebron, rightfully so.

deshawn-stevenson-ranks-319.jpg

nba_a_lebron-stevenson12_300.jpg

As has been reported a number of places by now, there was a shooting last night in front of DeShawn Stevenson's house in the Orlando area.

When we responded to the house, two vehicles had been shot, there were bullet holes in the house, there was blood on more than one vehicle. About a half-hour later a guy who had been seen in the neighborhood of the shooting turned up at a hospital in a Cadillac Escalade. I don't know if he had been shot in one or both legs.

Nobody involved is cooperating.

Then of course Jay z with the ill cape for Bron Bron lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHdr7QImlPg‎

Andre Blatche:

According to D.C. police, Blatche and a male acquaintance were arrested at 12:11 yesterday morning in front of 10 Thomas Circle in Northwest Washington after attempting to solicit sex from a female police officer in the prostitution enforcement unit. He appeared in D.C. Superior Court yesterday evening and was released.

He also almost died gettin robbed a few weeks after he ws drafted.

Nick Young aka Swaggy P

Javaris Crittenton-these nggas had a shooter on the wing...literally.

Javaris Crittenton, already awaiting trial for murder, has been indicted in a federal drug investigation.

Then there's the actual on-court stuff. They actually were good. Coulda made noise if Gilbert never got hurt/brought them guns.

Gil droped 60 on Kobe in LA, made a few 2nd team all NBA teams, had a nice lil big 3 in Gil, Caron, and Jamison. All fell apart.

Comments

• zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had some nice battles against the heat........lebron needs to get in an nba fight where he gets ejected.....
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    Had some nice battles against the heat........lebron needs to get in an nba fight where he gets ejected.....

When were these battles? I remember us sweeping them.
  • zerocool
    Options

I guess so but I meant the wiz attempts to frustrate bron by fouling him hard and trying to fight him......it was fun
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Loved the cavs/wizards play off battles..? even jayz got involved lol
  • infamous114
    Options

I guess so but I meant the wiz attempts to frustrate bron by fouling him hard and trying to fight him......it was fun

Bron wasn't on the Heat when he played against the Wizards in the playoffs.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this thread...? Abe polins racist ass too......might as well get in a ? Jordan in while im at it......its been tough being a wizards fan....I'm good now
  • zerocool
    Options

What are u typing about? I am referring to cavs and wizards battles
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats what i was gon say.. i remember Stevenson and James getting into it.. then somehow Souljah boy and Hov getting wrapped in the beef.. now i think about it.. thats kinda weird.. .. meh to lazy to google that ?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They got involved cuz Stevenson said James was the most overrated player in the league James was asked about it James said responding to him is like
    Hov responding to SB jay made a song over too short blow the whistle beat addressing Stevenson's overrated comments

The end
  • infamous114
    edited April 2014
    Options

This. What the ? are you talking about here?
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I have several threads that can contribute to this one....shout out to Swaggy P though...and ? Blatche for bottle popping his talent away in the club
  • zerocool
    Options
    create

This. What the ? are you talking about here?

My fault....my fault

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/O to the GOAT

8061832_f520.jpg

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alpha's favorite team before he jumped on the Heat bandwagon

why are you not banned ? ? lol

Never had a team before miami for all the stupid ones too
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Alpha's favorite team before he jumped on the Heat bandwagon

why are you not banned ? ? lol

Never had a team before miami for all the stupid ones too

shaq-face-3.jpg
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chi-town no dickriding today bruh..

who was it that said gilber arenas ? in their shoes or some thing like that though? I think it was andray blatche
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was rooting for Arenas 'til he brought them guns lol. He had some really good games I witnessed. I enjoyed that playoff series between CLE/WAS too.

I remember someone posting a .gif of Stevenson during one of those games and I think greenwood came in and said "throat slash gesture when you're down by 12? that's wassup"

? had me dying
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    jordan_all_star_miss.jpg

wait i take that back
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I'm still mad about that crab dribble ? lol
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bring all my guns to work...Gilbert Arenas!!!
    -2 Chainz
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    team was full of knuckleheads lol

non stop fukkery lmao

who the hell put that roster together
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    I have several threads that can contribute to this one....shout out to Swaggy P though...and ? Blatche for bottle popping his talent away in the club

Out of any ball player, i've seen him the most in clubs. Not even close. And never in VIP either, just in the midst of the club.

I remember i saw him at k st lounge, seemingly dolo, just walkin around takin a patron bottle to the head. Everybody had that confused face like 'Ngga y are u so tall...and u rich, why dont u have a table? What are u even doing here?'
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jordan_all_star_miss.jpg

wait i take that back

mutombo on the bench looking like i would've punched that ?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jordan_all_star_miss.jpg

wait i take that back

TMac looking at everyone but Jordan