DJ Khaled - They Don't Love You No More f. JAY Z, Meek Mill, Rick Ross & French Montana

Options

Comments

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • itzawraplike
    itzawraplike Members Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options
    i love pu**y but pu**y don't come free.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    jay murked that ? but it's the reason soooo meh. dope track not sure what most of ya'll heard.

You know how the reason is when it come to jay....? came in here expecting some brooklyn's finest type track and anything less is trash.... For the purpose of the song it works for me save that backpack ? for the album or some unreleased track

My ? , ? with that "that's how the reason is" ? , ? just flat out don't ? with the verse. Why it got to be some extra ? ? ? ? everytime someone don't like this ? ? . Y'all just as worst as the ? you complain about

? get the ? out yo feelings....? it is what it is ? around here and their taste is very predictable if he came on the track talking bout some black civil rights leaders, egyptian pharaohs, pyramids, and a whole bunch of other mess that had nothing to do with the theme of the song or fit the purpose of it ? would be loosing they mind over how "hot" that was....? want every song to sound like a nas illmatic track but sometimes a ? ain't tryna dissect lyrics sometimes a ? just wanna hear something to get turnt to so quit ?
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    ? get the ? out yo feelings....? it is what it is ? around here and their taste is very predictable if he came on the track talking bout some black civil rights leaders, egyptian pharaohs, pyramids, and a whole bunch of other mess that had nothing to do with the theme of the song or fit the purpose of it ? would be loosing they mind over how "hot" that was....? want every song to sound like a nas illmatic track but sometimes a ? ain't tryna dissect lyrics sometimes a ? just wanna hear something to get turnt to so quit ?

I think the song's whack and it ain't got ? to do with that. I wasn't expecting "N.Y. State of Mind". The beat was whack and I wasn't feeling Jay's flow.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imo I liked the beat everything else is wack
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek still rapping like he deaf or yelling from the back seat
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    jay murked that ? but it's the reason soooo meh. dope track not sure what most of ya'll heard.

You know how the reason is when it come to jay....? came in here expecting some brooklyn's finest type track and anything less is trash.... For the purpose of the song it works for me save that backpack ? for the album or some unreleased track

My ? , ? with that "that's how the reason is" ? , ? just flat out don't ? with the verse. Why it got to be some extra ? ? ? ? everytime someone don't like this ? ? . Y'all just as worst as the ? you complain about

Yeah that completely makes sense even though you got jayz fans in here not feeling the verse, myself included. So that rant you just typed is stupid. You always seem to complain about "that's how it is in the reason " so take your punk ass to a jayz forum then.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this ain't even about jay you can take him completely off the song cuz idk care about the verse and I'd still say the same ? .....Go sit yo old rosenberg backpack ass down somewhere and read 50 shades of grey with illmatic playing in background
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shyts iight....
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its ok to me...i like the beat and for some reason meeks yelling works good with it
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already heard this song before
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go sit yo old rosenberg backpack ass down somewhere and read 50 shades of grey with illmatic playing in background

get this corny ? outta here, I'm sure you can do better than that
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I typed up a review,
    but I honestly would like to discuss Jay's adlibs instead..
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    ? this ain't even about jay you can take him completely off the song cuz idk care about the verse and I'd still say the same ? .....

And you'd still be wrong. I don't think this is a good track by any standard.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jayz is a blood?
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the lamest ? still droppin albums!! Wat the ? r the requirements to b able to say u "dropped" an album neway??? This ? just set up recording sessions or do he mix down, engineer or sumthn wat da hell does he do??
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options
    I remember when golds was still cool...
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »
    How do u go from "three kings" to this garbage?
    That song was "Meh" as well

kgface_medium.gif
  • S2J
    Options
    Every song aint gotta be war n peace...this actually go club-hard. The beat and lyrics go hard...its just French w/ the super familiar Future-like hook and auto-tune ruins it.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So can somebody tell me how is it possible for dj-khaled make money off his albums?
  • S2J
    Options
    Bump. Told yall yall was wrong. This ? stay on my workout playlist
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just to be honest u really think jay going to put his best verse on a khaled song lol
    Come on now business is business jay was probably just thinking a checks a check
    Just like everyone else was sure its a generic song but what gets played in clubs for the average listener
    Generic music