Best Mid-90s MC (excluding 2Pac, Big, Jay and Nas)

2»

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scarface ice cube ll cool j rakim
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pharoah Monch
    no love for monch?

Let the trigger finger put the pressure to the mechanism Which gives a response, for the automatic Clip to release projectiles in single file Forcing me to ignite then travel through the barrel

Headed for the light at the end of a tunnel With no specific target in sight Slow the flow like H2O water Visualize, the scene of a homicide, a slaughter

No remorse for the course I take When you pull it, the result's a stray bullet ? who knew hit the ground runnin' and stay down Except for the kids who played on the playground

'Cause for some little girl, she'll never see more than six years of life Trifling, when she fell from the seesaw But umm wait, my course isn't over Fled out of the other side of her head towards a red Range Rover

Then I ricochet fast past a brother's ass, oh damn What that ? say, "Aw ? it", next target's Margaret's face And I struck it, now it's a flood of blood in circumference to her face And an abundance of brains all over the street

Shame, how we had to meet, dashin', buckin' Greet by ? ' family, they follow behind me in a orderly fashion Bashin' through flesh, I'm wild crashin' through the doors Of projects hallways to deflect off of the tile

I'm coming for you, little girl, once inside, I shatter your world Swirl, no more dreams no hopes when I spray You better pray, to the Pope or the Vatican Before I go rat-tat-a-tat again

I'm mad again, brother, somebody's mother will be sad again But, whose blue skies will turn gray From the attack, of the Mac-11, I'm a stray bullet

Nobody seen ? , nobody heard it Nobody seen ? , nobody heard it Nobody seen ? , nobody heard it Nobody seen ? , nobody heard it

Gun ? of fire, I'm traveling at higher speeds To proceed to ? flesh, hitting the splint After splitting the chest of a Queens fiend Age of pagers shredded to pieces from the Glock 9

And it's hollow tips, it releases the polices in back of the ambulance Blood loss as I shift across your chest Arrest, rupture, I mess up ya, slasher Shall I bust ya liver, faster, blood pours

Now it's up to the master, boom, as I crash open the doors Thank me for spraying the operating room The body still consumes me, doc had to remove me Mmm Lord, why do they use me?

I'm takin' individual for keeps Hobbes So peep the cops, in the ghetto bustin' shots for props And when I hit, ? , soon you forgets-me-not Cops tried to explain to his pops what I done

I flip up the hollow tipper and I'm not the one And as a human I'm the surprising one Prince Po, I flow the ripper, either way You never, ever know how I'm coming

Metamorphasizing, rising in turbulence Condensed into a bullet, pull it, now I'm making moves With no sympathizing, uh, so take a hit ? , sprint Onto the scenario, I'm at a party with O

A lot of honies parlay and the DJ's playin' the Fudge Pudge flow Five ? come up in the club for a rub Yo, O peep it, oh ? , O duck (Oh ? ! Oh ? !)

Another hit, another struck, here comes Mr. Stray Bullet Five, the tip, getting my jollies from the screams of the ripped In your chest, then I flip, nip your liver, blood flowin' like a river Money starts to shiver then I give a delivery of burns

Bruises fake shoes is your renaissance No response your moms is out cold Figure I'm bigger takin' your heart ? at twenty years old Stray bullet
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    GZA
    T/S already has Redman. Sub him for Snoop.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeru the Damaja
    From that list, Jeru easy.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    I ? with Monch more than allot of ?
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZA
    Monch is the truth. Best flow ever hands down IMO. Plus bars with the flow. GZA had that production tho.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redman
    Red consistently delivered in the 90s. But damn, its a lot of rappers i could name. ? it. Jersey represent
  • raheemclassick
    raheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Mic Geronimo or Nas was a legit comparison lol.
    Can't forget about Royal Flush"

• clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redman
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Mic Geronimo or Nas was a legit comparison lol.
    Can't forget about Royal Flush"

Royal flush album is slept on,that album wit "ice down medallions" didnt make noise like his queens counterpart's

Besides that is that you surrounded by all those females in your avi?