You can say whatever you want about Raekwon, being unloyal but he was the only one actually step

supergangster
supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in The Reason
Raekwon may have problems with RZA but don't call him unloyal for that. Raekwon was the only one who confronted Joe Budden outside "diss songs" for talkin ? about Method Man. Raekwon got love for WU it's his heart. Never forget this ? .

joebudden.jpg

21ngl05.jpg

raekwon-joebudden.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3FSDNmYrzY

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pretty easy to do that when you have one of your flunkies do your ? work.
  • supergangster
    FEEELINGS CAUGHT!

I like Joe budden no doubt but this was funny as hell. Can't knock Raekwon love for his fam
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ? wit Joe ..but that ? stay in meaningless internet beefs ...
  • dwade206
    I'm not even a Budden fan, but I call it how I see it, groupie. Raekwon didn't put in that work.
  • supergangster
    edited April 2014
    dwade206 wrote: »
    I'm not even a Budden fan, but I call it how I see it, groupie. Raekwon didn't put in that work.

He set it up, he was there in the room. He punked Joe budden listen on the video I posted. Jimmy Henchman didn't do it by himself he had his goons. same as Raekwon.

Groupie? I'm blastin some Joe Budden right now. Lol u rly a groupie son.

• supergangster
    edited April 2014
    I can see why people respect Raekwon. Recently Jay z & drake bring him out at their concert and was in the studio with him. Raekwon was with Nas & celebrating Illmatic 20 years. Kanye west put him on his solo album, even his GOOD Music album.

All the mainstream rappers even ? with him. They know it ain't gonna sell but ? got mad respect

He is in my eyes the most respected rapper

& I've said it before. Raekwon ain't even a top 3 rapper from wu in my eyes.

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mickey Facts lookin like "why am I here again" . Lmao
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see why people respect Raekwon. Recently Jay z & drake bring him out at their concert and was in the studio with him. Raekwon was with Nas & celebrating Illmatic 20 years. Kanye west put him on his solo album, even his GOOD Music album.

All the mainstream rappers even ? with him. They know it ain't gonna sell but ? got mad respect

so he can go in the studio with Jay, Drake, and Kanye, but can't find his way to the lab with his team? I don't know the specifics of his problem with RZA, but damn this at least looks suspect. Hopefully the whole clan can come to some kind of agreement. It's not a good look celebrating Nas' anniversary while skipping out on your own
  • ElQueefo
    ElQueefo Members Posts: 71
    optimistic wrote: »

so he can go in the studio with Jay, Drake, and Kanye, but can't find his way to the lab with his team? It's not a good look celebrating Nas' anniversary while skipping out on your own

Truth.com

There is probably more reasons for him skipping out on the wu album than what we've been told.
  • supergangster
    He got probs with RZA who also is the leader.

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was listening to Only Built For Cuban Linx II last night. RZA participated in that album so its only right that Raekwon would participate in RZA's project.

Anyway, as far as the original topic of the thread, ? are grown men. They look stupid fighting over petty stuff. That's for teenagers in high school.

I can't believe these rappers beef on twitter.
  • supergangster
    edited April 2014
    joe budden reminds me of young berg, punch bag.
    but lyrically he is dope
  • dwade206
    dwade206 wrote: »

He set it up, he was there in the room. He punked Joe budden listen on the video I posted. Jimmy Henchman didn't do it by himself he had his goons. same as Raekwon.

Groupie? I'm blastin some Joe Budden right now. Lol u rly a groupie son.

A real man handles his business. Not rely on his goons/security for a confrontation with one man. That's something your weak emotional ass doesn't understand.
  • dwade206
    This is what I get for responding to a ? boy.
  • supergangster
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can i please get a link or name of the song or freestyle in wich joe budden dissed anybody from the Wu tang clan?
  • Dyergram
    Dyergram Members Posts: 104 ✭✭
    I like Rae but can't really get behind getting someone to punch someone half your size. Also he didn't even diss wi did he I thought he just ranked himself above ? .
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So was this thread about Rae or Budden ......
    Not like ? needed Rae to do anything ...... Budden so-called beef only happens with internet connection
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dyergram wrote: »
    I like Rae but can't really get behind getting someone to punch someone half your size. Also he didn't even diss wi did he I thought he just ranked himself above ? .

In Rae's, defense, buddy that did it didn't do it because Rae told him to. He said he did it because he got tired of hear Budden run his mouth.
  • supergangster
    As I said. Joe Budden a damn punchbag. He is so soft. Lyrically he is dope but he dont bust his guns.
  • supergangster
    Raekwon and his ? shut him down. End of this story ... Don't be groupies!
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @The Lonious Monk Word. Hanz did that on his own.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was gonna be about the music raekwon been putting out. That budden ? old news. I think rae putting out heat to spite the project.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    ? will always look at that as an L to Joe, understandably so. But itt wasnt like they shot the fair one, he got crept on by multiple mfs, it can happen to any of us. The funny ? is, it was all over a comment about rap. Nothing personal, strictly rap.