Inconsistency ... in reactions. Is it just me, or are a lot of people on the IC inconsistent?

124»

Comments

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    I've noticed you have an odd obsession with the reactions.

Let's talk about it.

Reactions make the IC more interesting.

No not really.

It does give those that can't really formulate an opinion an outlet though, so I guess it's good for them.

Are you sure you're not just saying that because you get a lot of feelings?

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    thanks for proving my point dumb ? ...smgdh
    Someone get this ? a box of Kleenex already

Yeah wtf was I thinking that on a DISCUSSION board ? actually would have the ability to discuss ? ....my bad I forgot the quality of ? I was speaking to...disregard my logic....as you were dumb ?
    Z6ClDRd.gif

Yo momma must be proud of you yo
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's talk about it.

No not really.

It does give those that can't really formulate an opinion an outlet though, so I guess it's good for them.

I get a lot of reactions period, so no.

For those that can't or are afraid to express their thoughts and opinions, it's easier to click a negative reaction than to state it and then debate it.

This is a discussion board, it's meant for discussion.

Reactions definitely stifle that.
  • A Talented One

Let's talk about it.

No not really.

For those that can't or are afraid to express their thoughts and opinions, it's easier to click a negative reaction than to state it and then debate it.

People don't always have time to write a response. And sometimes the comment doesn't deserve a response. A nosign, wack, lol or whatever is sometimes more appropriate and efficient.
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014

Yeah wtf was I thinking that on a DISCUSSION board ? actually would have the ability to discuss ? ....my bad I forgot the quality of ? I was speaking to...disregard my logic....as you were dumb ?
    Z6ClDRd.gif

A ? wit as many documented life Ls as yourself should def refrain from speaking to ? whose life is FAR superior to yours. You ? acted typical just as I expected...when you ? move up to solid food then you can speak to me again but until little boy hush...I dont even have to make you dumb ? look bad you ? do it for me hahaha
  • stilldat_dude
    edited April 2014
    dwade206 wrote: »

You sad?

lmao ? if THAT was your best response...you def out of your league....sit this one out ? hahaha
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's talk about it.

No not really.

People don't always have time to write a response. And sometimes the comment doesn't deserve a response. A nosign, wack, lol or whatever is sometimes more appropriate and efficient.

I get that, but what I said is also true.

People quick to shoot your posts down but notice they're hesitant as hell to put their thoughts out there.

They get it in on the safe ass topics with safe ass opinions.

"Yes, I agree that cheese pizza is the GOAT."
  • Chi Snow

Z6ClDRd.gif

A ? wit as many documented life Ls as yourself should def refrain from speaking to ? whose life is FAR superior to yours. You ? acted typical just as I expected...when you ? move up to solid food then you can speak to me again but until little boy hush...I dont even have to make you dumb ? look bad you ? do it for me hahaha
    This ? got sassiness written all over it bruh

I bet u don't even know what u responding for, just typing to be typing

I get it yo, u just wanted someone to talk to (nh), the reactions eliminate that

• stilldat_dude
    So you don't dispute you are a waking L and still after 3 posts you haven't be able to say ANYTHING logical or anything with substance and you keep proving my point post after post...got it...checkmate..? you done..if you want to keep responding go head you dumb ? done already proved my point a long time ago. You ? have to actually put in work to try to be as dumb as you are.

P.S. - Chitcity its thunderstorming here hahaha
  • Chi Snow
    So you don't dispute you are a waking L and still after 3 posts you haven't be able to say ANYTHING logical or anything with substance and you keep proving my point post after post...got it...checkmate..? you done..if you want to keep responding go head you dumb ? done already proved my point a long time ago. You ? have to actually put in work to try to be as dumb as you are.

P.S. - Chitcity its thunderstorming here hahaha
    I get it yo, u just wanted someone to talk to (nh)
    I mean you could have done it in any thread but I'm guessing u saw a thread about reactions as a good platform

Seems silly but whatever yo
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a ? thread.
  • Chitlin_Carajo
    Chitlin_Carajo Members Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    We all just post, nothing more and nothing less.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ caring about reactions. I've been in threads where one dude pretty much gave everyone a "Wack" regardless of what they said. That shows you about how much thought most people into them. I also wouldn't doubt that people come in and give positive reactions to people they like and negative reactions to people they don't like without even reading what's being discussed.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nex gin wrote: »
    You over-thinking this ic ? bruh. It really ain't that serious.
    real ? sometimes i forget yall real people lol..
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ caring about reactions. I've been in threads where one dude pretty much gave everyone a "Wack" regardless of what they said. That shows you about how much thought most people into them. I also wouldn't doubt that people come in and give positive reactions to people they like and negative reactions to people they don't like without even reading what's being discussed.

I'm a regular in The Reason and I remember there was a (random) thread @Pico was clicking "Feelings" on every post right from the OP ..

? had me rolling
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the infamous race baiting troll ? ETHER-I-AM strikes again.

Shot out to all the people who get/got banned for doing things that weren't even ban worthy.
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • A Talented One
    Man it looks like @CoonKillaThird came through and did a feelings driveby, hitting innocent ppl in the process.