Chicago’s Gun-Toting Gang Girl

Options
13»

Comments

• BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Bruh, I was going to post this hours ago, but seen how long it was and said ? it, ? on the IC don't read.

People regularly complain about me posting long stories. I get it. I like news and stories. I also like depth. I read novels for enjoyment nearly everyday but I guess we need to appreciate that not everybody has that time or attention span.

This doesn't seem long to me. No offense to anyone who didn't read.

I agree, it wasn't that long of a read at all and it was quite interesting.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago don't have 5 million people in the city, its 2.7 million
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the problem is when parents dont think they kids do ? like this.

i hear so many parents even people on this here IC that they kid aint like that an they an angel

kids are always two different people...

the one they are in front of you and who they are with their peers.
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    problem is Chicago got the game ? up. murder for fame? real shooters move in silence.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    25a45dw.jpg

wtf is that? I can't stand young ? that look like grandma's eww!
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Got damn Ob must be in them streets she be knowin every damn thing

Let me find out you puttin batteries in these lil ? backs Ob

didn't y'all say she was a school teacher?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're killing each other like its a sport. Military styled schools should be implemented. Apparently their parents are inadequate simpletons incapable of raising children.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »

Chicagoland area is around 5 million even more
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think that 5 million is Cook County as a whole
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »

Chicagoland area is around 5 million even more

Only 5 mil? The tri state has 22 million
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupid mama like "She was a good kid"

? QUIT LYIN!
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I know how to fix chicago.

Set up mandatory military styled disciple schools for ages 10-18. GET these children out of that environment and away from their parents for most of the year.

no street gangs send members into the military to learn skill and tactics they come home and teach the gangs making them more deadly and efficient. I wonder if the military has gotten on top of this. well that's what I know from what I saw in gangland. military school doesn't do much to change kids any way. I knew a dude who went to military school he didn't seem all that much together. unless you send them to westpoint what good could a military academy do? is westpoint the only military academy I hope I didn't put my foot in my mouth.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I know how to fix chicago.

Set up mandatory military styled disciple schools for ages 10-18. GET these children out of that environment and away from their parents for most of the year.

no street gangs send members into the military to learn skill and tactics they come home and teach the gangs making them more deadly and efficient. I wonder if the military has gotten on top of this. well that's what I know from what I saw in gangland. military school doesn't do much to change kids any way. I knew a dude who went to military school he didn't seem all that much together. unless you send them to westpoint what good could a military academy do? is westpoint the only military academy I hope I didn't put my foot in my mouth.

Los Zetas (pronounced: [los ˈsetas], Spanish for "The Zs") is a powerful and violent criminal syndicate in Mexico, and is considered by the U.S. government to be the "most technologically advanced, sophisticated, and dangerous cartel operating in Mexico."[6][7] The origins of Los Zetas date back to 1999, when commandos of the Mexican Army's elite forces deserted their ranks and decided to work as the armed wing of the Gulf Cartel, a powerful drug trafficking organization.[8] In February 2010, Los Zetas broke away from their former employer and formed their own criminal organization

Zombie isn't advocating they go into the military, just get some serious discipline away from current environment.