They Need To Get OUT Of Their Relationship

Options
s_a_m_r_i_o
s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
This has nothing to do with my 2 plus year relationship but do you know anyone who's married or in a relationship that you know of their problems or that it's heading for disaster? Every relationship has it's ups and downs along with arguments but when's that point when you need to get the ? out? Are people telling you to quit someone or someone you know needs to end their marriage? That person's partner isn't good for them? Explain.

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ was doomed after he told me she had access to his password wit his phone.

Once she moved, after the 3rd day this came by my crib talmbout he made a mistake. Then talmbout he wanted to be wit the chick he was messin wit. It got worse afterwards.

Ole girl became buddy buddy wit the chick he was messin wit, and didn't even know it. Had the hefa chillin in his girl's crib at small get together like it was all good. That's when his girl picked up their interaction during a game of spades. Later that night she lect5 along wit me and his brotha. He left hus phone upstairs. Ole girl texted his azzz wanting to see him later that night, and his girl saw it. Smh.

? got busted again months after that wit his current chick. None of didn't really like his ex anyway. ? had that up north mentality like she was better than us. So we were glad that ended.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    You messy as ? breh

Sweep around your own front door before you sweep around the next person's

Mines in fine. You know how people might tell their problems to you or you see how they act around each other in person. You can pick up a vibe that a person isn't ? and then shortly you could be right.

• B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Kat and Tarravius.

They need to call that ? off. She still ? ' her baby daddy for bus fare and $5 footlongs.
    addon.php?1490,module=embed_images,url=http%3A%2F%2Fi231.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fee212%2FRedSoxPrince%2Fmj-laughing.gif
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You messy as ? breh

Mines in fine. You know how people might tell their problems to you or you see how they act around each other in person. You can pick up a vibe that a person isn't ? and then shortly you could be right.

Yeah but never to the point that im wishing for the demise of their relationship

You're too vested in their misery
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    You messy as ? breh

Yeah but never to the point that im wishing for the demise of their relationship

You're too vested in their misery

I'm not too vested in anything because I think people should be responsible for their choices even if they been warned when you tried to look out for them.

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, got more important ? to worry about...? other peoples relationships.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you know that many intimate details of someone's relationship or marriage they already loss.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my cousin and his wife, she's a ? -head, constantly cheated on him, never has a job and currently in jail awaiting trial for murder yet he's sticking by her side. wtf?!?
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My cousin and her lame ass husband. He cheats, hit on me multiple times, unemployed, gained like 30 pounds since they've been married, doesn't even have a ged, drives her car, etc. We don't even talk anymore and the issue stems from his fat ass. I pray one day she will see the light.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It really wasn't that funny.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't make a habit of laughing at things I don't find funny.

? that dude.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skylar da goat
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I don't make a habit of laughing at things I don't find funny.

? that dude.

? ya' feelings B.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know two actually. It's not that I care bout they happiness and ? . I just want that ? out the way so I can slide my way in on the slick.

Right now I'm like...

lurking.gif

When they break up, I'll be like...

tumblr_m39pr4aeVS1r0byljo1_500.gif

All up in her head like ...

74490-dave-chappelle-rick-james-bitc-nFw6.gif

Next thing you know...

[img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3328432/gotcha-? -o.gif[/img]

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You messy as ? breh

wt93ic.jpg

In b4 the flood of advice by parables

Mind ya business fam. When the salmon swims upstream you dont wanna be caught in the downdraft.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The "mind your business" rhetoric goes out of the window when a loved one's well being is on the decline because of their relationship and/or lack of better judgment. Especially if that loved one is constantly calling you about why they're heavily stressed or if you observe that their conflicts turn into volatile disputes that can or actually do cross the line into violent acts toward one another.

If negative outweighs positive, if the relationship is a burden on your life, you need to give it up.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and my ex.
    We got along great as friends, but when it came to our relationship we just weren't compatible. Nothing wrong with that imo.