Fair/Foul:Teenager getting beat by his Dad outside of school decides knock his Dad to the ground...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The end is near.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not to advocate kids disrespecting their parents but - Fair. Father should've been ready considering his son is already his height.

Notice how he kept the truck in between him and his son after he got up ?

• Dupac
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    fair....

u gonna eat those words in a few years hahaha

to get respect you gotta give respect....

if his son is fighting him back like that.. he don't respect him....
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair.

I mean what did you think was going to happen when you taught your son that hitting is the way to solve things?

It's foul now that he's big enough to hit back?

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not true....

Testosterone can trump logic in certain situations. I respected my father a lot. Only bucked up one time my whole life cuz I aint feel like I deserved the treatment in the situation. A hip toss changed all that....
  • Dupac
    Options
    Not true....

Testosterone can trump logic in certain situations. I respected my father a lot. Only bucked up one time my whole life cuz I aint feel like I deserved the treatment in the situation. A hip toss changed all that....

i slammed my father on his neck once... that's cuz i ain't respect him....i never tried my mother like that though..cuz i always respected her
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Popz shoulda KO'd the lil ? . his fault. gotta beat the respect outta young men these days.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fair, he was tired of getting hit with that stick..all yall speaking about his son was wrong notice how docile he was after his father got back up.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fair....

u gonna eat those words in a few years hahaha

to get respect you gotta give respect....

if his son is fighting him back like that.. he don't respect him....

THAT WAS PEER PRESSURE. . PLAIN AND SIMPLE. . LIL MAN WAS TRYING TO SHOW OUT
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul. You don't hit your parents, B. ? caught an L in front of his friends and got emotional.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair...you a worthless dad if you're neither good with your words nor good with your hands
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Foul

some things a child just don't do, hit your parents..disrespect them in any kind of way even if you know they are wrong ...you just dont cross that line
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't really say, obviously the private disciplining isn't working. So ? hit the fan you up the anti and embarrass they ass life lesions. That ? the dad was doing was the problem. You strong arm they ass. He gave dude a chance to embarrass him.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not true....

i slammed my father on his neck once... that's cuz i ain't respect him....i never tried my mother like that though..cuz i always respected her

Had a similar situation with my pops....i didnt slam him tho...just hemmed him up on a Uhaul truck...

Yeah first (and only) time i openly disrespected my mama she slapped me in the face...i swear it felt like she reached back to China lol.... I held my face like a ? and everything....lol

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul. U don't hit ur folks...
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not enough information to tell. just on the video I say foul but, I there could be more to the story. Young dude could have just skipped school to smoke ? or it could just be cultural differences
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't be spanking a grown ass kid tho. There comes a point where you gonna have to really beat that kids ass or you gotta up your playbook and figure out smarter ways to punish your kids and still get your point across. This is an example of ? parenting and a man who is loved by his kid but clearly not respected. Hes not respected because of his ineptitude at striking fear as a parent. Kid prolly gets that at home all the time and laughs it off cause he's not actually getting hurt. Try to fire off on that kid in front of his peers and embarrass him... that kid been knowing his pops ain't ? . Now he also knows his pops is scared. Its over.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Foul. You don't hit your parents, B. ? caught an L in front of his friends and got emotional.

This.

I doubt he would've hit back had his friends not been around.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean let's keep it 100

Anybody getting smacked with a stick is gonna wanna retaliate
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I mean let's keep it 100

the ? punched his pops tho...and pops aint really do anything. Any shred of respect the son may have had for the father disintegrated in that instance.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shiiiieeetttt I wish I would've retaliated against my mama. I'd be on Stephen Hawkins status right now, and goin all over the country talking to kids about the consequences of hittin your parents back. Lol
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I mean let's keep it 100

Of course, they will. I wanted to smack the ? outta my mom on dozens of occasions. Did I do it? Even when I had reached the age go being bigger and stronger? No.