What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Game and Ti in police stand-off.. Updated with fight that started everything..

13

Replies

  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kids don't go having stand offs with the cops..
    Street Military members:

    K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT


    Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
  • the spectaclethe spectacle Posts: 245 ✭✭
    Should'a never gave these niggas money.
    aladdin1978RiGGAaneed123
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homePosts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    From what i hear one of them dudes in the security team, or a few of them, are blood affiliated/members. Alot of samoans are. But wouldnt suprise me if thats why they kept stomping on em, even tho one of them said "he swung on my security guy"

    You are on the money homie. All I can see is niccas is on the scene and Info is already provided. This man is like my true family, some people are untouchable and he's one of them.
    SnuffDaddy
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TI better be careful, ain't that lil nigga still on parole or some shit
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
  • bossflossybossflossy Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    security get tested all the time...if u knock a bouncer out u go home and laugh about that shit. if the bouncer gets u then its best take the L and go home laugh about that shit too. come back and shoot up a club u gonna hit someone who wasnt there and had nothing to do with it. this just a L them niggas gotta see all over youtube. no big deal. it wasnt like its was 1 on 1

    Big U can say that...but that other cat got kicks to the face...not while he was fightin back b.c een that happens...but as he was already knocked down and helpless. Line crossed.

    Like i said, either gon be a lawsuit or gunplay.

    i cant say a line was crossed. i dont know what happen in the beginning. i cant say he didnt haul off and rocked the dude who was kicking him. he could have knocked him down and almost out and maybe thats why he was kicking him. listening if he know who they are and he wants to catch them in parking lot then do ya thing but just coming back and shooting up the club aint whats up.

    when the shit first jump off he in the back of the crowd and just starts kicking dude. the other bouncers make him stop, then when you go to 0:56 of the video he at the other pile kicking Big U while he down, then at 1:10 he head stomps o him and the other bouncers push him past the gate. h was just a punk ass bitch getting free shots in on niggas that was being held down by other people. straight bitch move
    Ear2DaStDillaDeafStoneColdMikey
  • G.AvantG.Avant The Ville where we chillPosts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    This is Big U.. The dude that got his ass wupped.. Apparently he put Nipsey Hussle on..


    Wait Big U-Neek....... is the same dude as DJ U-Neek from Bone Thugz and all that??
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ ti snitching and then disappearing
    supergangster
  • shareef242shareef242 Posts: 186 ✭✭
    G.Avant wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    This is Big U.. The dude that got his ass wupped.. Apparently he put Nipsey Hussle on..


    Wait Big U-Neek....... is the same dude as DJ U-Neek from Bone Thugz and all that??
    Nah Big U from Rolling 60's was locked up in the early 90's. If I remember it was attempted murder of DEA agent. He did close to 20 yrs. Just came home a few years ago. Wasn't on street when Bone Thugz was hot.
    $tayRichROLLIN
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mann I watched this twice, I actually didn't even c game.
    StoneColdMikey
  • d.greend.green Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TI funny dude.
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta give these rappers credit, though.

    You ain't gonna see some shit like this in BR or NO with that many niggas and no shots fired.
  • G.AvantG.Avant The Ville where we chillPosts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Mann I watched this twice, I actually didn't even c game.

    What you mean he was the other dude in all red not knocked out on the ground lol
    LincolnStoneColdMikeygns
  • G.AvantG.Avant The Ville where we chillPosts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shareef242 wrote: »
    G.Avant wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    This is Big U.. The dude that got his ass wupped.. Apparently he put Nipsey Hussle on..


    Wait Big U-Neek....... is the same dude as DJ U-Neek from Bone Thugz and all that??
    Nah Big U from Rolling 60's was locked up in the early 90's. If I remember it was attempted murder of DEA agent. He did close to 20 yrs. Just came home a few years ago. Wasn't on street when Bone Thugz was hot.

    alright appreciate it man I was like wtf, just a coincidence i guess
  • KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm suprised dude that got his head kicked didn't pass out momentarily or longer.. I seen guys get kicked in the head and they look almost dead. crazy shit

    KArma is a bitch as we know, security made need their own security
    formerly known as J.K.SHAKUR before 2010 on AHH

    tumblr_n06dt22t491rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif
    clairvoyanceilledout
  • semi-auto-matosemi-auto-mato Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bossflossy wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    security get tested all the time...if u knock a bouncer out u go home and laugh about that shit. if the bouncer gets u then its best take the L and go home laugh about that shit too. come back and shoot up a club u gonna hit someone who wasnt there and had nothing to do with it. this just a L them niggas gotta see all over youtube. no big deal. it wasnt like its was 1 on 1

    Big U can say that...but that other cat got kicks to the face...not while he was fightin back b.c een that happens...but as he was already knocked down and helpless. Line crossed.

    Like i said, either gon be a lawsuit or gunplay.

    i cant say a line was crossed. i dont know what happen in the beginning. i cant say he didnt haul off and rocked the dude who was kicking him. he could have knocked him down and almost out and maybe thats why he was kicking him. listening if he know who they are and he wants to catch them in parking lot then do ya thing but just coming back and shooting up the club aint whats up.

    when the shit first jump off he in the back of the crowd and just starts kicking dude. the other bouncers make him stop, then when you go to 0:56 of the video he at the other pile kicking Big U while he down, then at 1:10 he head stomps o him and the other bouncers push him past the gate. h was just a punk ass bitch getting free shots in on niggas that was being held down by other people. straight bitch move

    yeah i seen all that and more than likely you guys are probably right. he was probably on some other shit but i guess the point im making is if niggas come back they gotta get him. they cant just come back and randomly start poppin at dudes in front of the club.
    R.I.P. to my Pops. Sunset 5/2/2017

  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    son got two good ass kicks in on dude in red
  • Go figureGo figure Sion the GoPosts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh at these grown ass men, cops included looking shook n shit.
    iwslmt.jpg
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't be surprised if every bouncer there gets clapped.

    Stomping out an OG like that don't fly
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

    KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

    AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

    Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Mann I watched this twice, I actually didn't even c game.

    U serious right now? Game is in all red running all over the place looking for a bouncer to swing on
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

    KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

    AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

    Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    Kellmillsupergangstergns
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks rigged
    Street Military members:

    K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT


    Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
  • bgoatbgoat Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Punk ass security, they'll get dealt with.
    jameis-winston-touchdown-run-against-oklahoma-state.gif?w=1000

    7figz
  • supergangstersupergangster Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what happend? Any payback? The bouncers was pussies. They stomp on that nigga balls when he was on the floor. They deserve to get beaten up... Fuckking bouncers
    Say what's up to the broke nigga at the rich party
    Who the fuck let this nigga in?
    Do I look like I give a fuck? Sorry
    7figz
Sign In or Register to comment.