who would be the best new owner for the Clippers?

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Real ? though, if i had to bet money on someone, I'd say Larry Ellison would get them. Dude got long money, ain't afraid to throw it around and is eccentric in the mold of Mark Cuban. That'd be attractive to the league because it's the polar opposite of Sterling.

Yeah but Magic is L.A. I agree wit Sion. Magic ain't about to let this slip thru his fingers.

Yeah, but Magic is LA because Magic is the LAKERS. Plus, I'm not so sure it's about him 'letting' it slip through his fingers. If Magic wants the team, he'd have to mob up with more people, probably his homie he sold his share of the Lakers to. Meaning the high bid amount ain't up to just him.

Larry Ellison is worth 50 Billion. If dude wants to bit 300mil over asking price, there's no meetings to hold with 'partners' and none of that ? . He just does it.

We'll see though. This ? is all very interesting.

Yea I think the highest bidder is going to be somebody white
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diddy
    gotta go wit Diddy..
    me and my pa'tna always arguin over Diddy vs. Jay..
    he won't be able to ? wit me after that move. hahaha
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotta go wit Diddy..

This extra selfish ass ? . Lol.

You want the ? to go to Diddy so you can drop the hammer on ya man next time he bring the ? up. SMH.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Magic Johnson
    Starbucks, Loews theatres, LA Dodgers. Nuff said.
  • TalaNight
    TalaNight Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Options
    non-celeb
    Someone from the IC
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diddy
    gotta go wit Diddy..

This extra selfish ass ? . Lol.

You want the ? to go to Diddy so you can drop the hammer on ya man next time he bring the ? up. SMH.

pretty much..
    but i ? wit DiddyPuff..

he go change the Jerseys.. havin'em looking all fly and ? ..
    but if not him then Magic.. but he may sabotage them ? cause deep down he a Laker ..think West..
  • mryounggun
    Options
    NEW RULE: You suckas need to move a thread to a different room in the first 2 hours of existence or don't move it at all.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Magic Johnson
    Sour-Cream wrote: »
    Starbucks, Loews theatres, LA Dodgers. Nuff said.

pic15.gif

Lets raise the bar here fellas. We talkin big ? now. Not that 'its a group of me n 10 othr nggas ownin the team' ? . We talkin Paul Allen...Dan Snyder....Mickey Arison. Straight up, this is MY team. Magic Johsnon does not own the LA Dodgers.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea magic is the face of the dodgers
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diddy
    gotdamn @mods this threads about ownership not athletics, why move it?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Magic Johnson
    Magic. Atleast he played in LA for a long time. Wasnt the clippers but it was LA.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oprah
    If it was any team other than the Clippers (and Celtics) I would vote Magic. But can't do it.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    I wonder how much actual money these people have. Not net worth, but liquid. I know Mayweather for at least 120M's liquid. But what about the rest?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    non-celeb
    set up ownership for the people like the packers
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Diddy
    I wonder how much actual money these people have. Not net worth, but liquid. I know Mayweather for at least 120M's liquid. But what about the rest?
    u know what tho... Floyd might be out of the running cuz they'll say he has a history of racism too

Years back, he called Pacquiao a dog eater and said after he kicks his ass he'd make Pac cook him a sushi roll and some rice
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    u know what tho... Floyd might be out of the running cuz they'll say he has a history of racism too

Years back, he called Pacquiao a dog eater and said after he kicks his ass he'd make Pac cook him a sushi roll and some rice

Oh, I don't want to know to gauge if they can afford the team. Just curious, that's all. Like if a ? has a NET WORTH of 500 M's, how much money can he actually put his hands on at any given time if need be.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Call It The Lemon Pepper Arena And I'll Buy A Maztermind Edition Jamal Crawford LA Clippers Jersey
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    other celeb (name names)
    T. Sanford & @tha_bride22‌
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With larry Ellison money being long and oprah name theyll probably get it. Im pretty sure its going to go to the highest bidder and larry is the highest so far.
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Magic Johnson
    After seeing the way Diddy does his artists on contract? Nah man I'm good. Magic got my vote. Let someone who know the game be the owner. Rick Ross look like he ain't never touched a basketball in his life.
  • Trillfate
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Magic Johnson
    Not the guy that sniffs lines and wears women's clothes on his off time, Magic's son does that but let the man have it
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Magic owns a small percentage of the dodgers. But I heard he was going to team up with David geffin to get the clips.
    Floyd wanted it with Richard Schaffer , al haymon, and leonard ellerbe . That Floyd and Richard Schaffer rumor had oscar de la Hoya hot. And that's why oscar entered his bid.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick Ross needs to leave this bid alone this one is out of his league
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Magic Johnson
    I was bout to say Frankie Muniz or Billy Crystal. They been down since day one. #NoNewFans
    512x.jpg

Frankie_Muniz_basketball_1.jpg