Can you...DEAL WITHOUT THE FEELS?!!!: Episode #3

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in AKA Donkey
Dudes/Broads You roll up to Grandmama's house and immediately smell Kush burnin'...you trippin like "Is this Gmama house wtf?" so you movin' thru the rooms to find out what the ? is going on....you hit that last room and find your Grandmama in there with 7 kilos of Peruvian flake bricks on the bed and about $700K in money that she is counting on the bed...then she looks up at you and says "CAN YOU DEAL WITHOUT THE FEELS?" ...Do You....

ola-mae-agee-300x371.jpg
[img]http://www.topnews.in/files/? _1.jpg[/img]

I-know-that-feel-bro-wheel.jpg

Can you...DEAL WITHOUT THE FEELS?!!!: Episode #3 10 votes

Deal...nervously smoke a blunt with Gmama ask her how can you help move that weight faster
0%
Feel...I would be so upset with my G-mama if I saw that ? ...never live it down..
10%
SixSickSins 1 vote
Deal/Feel...mixed emotions while I help her count that cash and smoke the kush
20%
BrideofKillatwatgetta 2 votes
Super Feel..I better not catch my Gmama doing street dirt at her age. I'ma snitch her out
0%
Down Ass Deal...My Gmama from the street we can make this work.
20%
Lou CypherAquafina..floe 2 votes
Deal/Feel/Steal....I'll let it go, then when she not lookin' creep a Q of coke and about $600 bucks gone...
20%
Bussy_Getta CashmoneyDux 2 votes
Deal and then Feel...be cool for about a week, then let her know it's not right and help her get out the game.
0%
Feel..Ask her who her connect is and go ? him.
0%
Deal and tell her she can keep all that weight at your spot if she's feelin' uncomfy so the cops won't find ? if they raid
0%
Feel with a smdh and turn around and walk out saying "? you Grandma!"
30%
Recaptimus_Prime360unspoken_respectMARIO_DRO 3 votes

Comments