The One Stop Carter V Shop.

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    These geeks still won't admit it when it's the album of the year.

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea...I already got the vibe from D'usse...

We'll see...
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ make more sense
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know itll be the same ol' ? ...
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Make more sense and sound better than his past albums....that shouldn't be too hard
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Lil Wayne Discusses Kobe Bryant & Floyd Mayweather Promoting His “Tha Carter V” Album

normal_kjhfGcL1qfk3z80.jpg

ESPN The Magazine have released their latest issue called “2014 World Cup”. Inside the magazine, a new Lil Wayne interview can be found that you can read below.

Tune discussed social media, getting Kobe Bryant to tweet out a promo cover for Tha Carter V, Kobe coming up with “Tha Carter V Season” album campaign, getting Floyd Mayweather to preview the “Believe Me” single, which athlete he would have next to promote his upcoming album, being fans of the Boston Red Sox and the Green Bay Packers, his “? the Heat” comments back in early 2013, Donald Sterling, C5, and more.

Click here to purchase the new ESPN The Magazine issue. Weezy F Baby also said that he can’t remember he recorded a song dedicated to Kobe Bryant, because he has recorded so much music!

My friends call me Tune. You can call me Wayne, brah.

Athletes wanna be rappers, rappers wanna be athletes. I wanna be what I am.

But meeting athletes is the coolest. Trust me — the coolest. When we met, I told Kobe I’m a huge fan and he told me he’s a huge fan, which was a total shock. He also said he likes the things I say about him in music. I think I put a song out for him — I don’t know, I’ve done so much music.

I don’t know social media. I’m old-school: I know eyes and ears. I know sports, worldwide, is forced on you all day, every day in a great way. Kobe can reach a wider audience. Plus, everybody knows I’m in love with sports, so it’s a way to be involved.

Sports and music are connected by youth. Music is youth, sports is youth, and to the younger players, music is their motivating force. Also, I believe athletes want you to know who they are — not just how they play. Music is an outlet for that.

My ? Cortez came up with it: What do you think about Kobe tweeting the album art? I’m like, what do I think? That’d be dope. So I had the ? hit him up simple procedure: Hey, can you tweet this? And he did. It wasn’t planned or paid — I only went to the homeys as a favor for a friend.

I have movie star friends too, but movies are a choice. People have to go out to watch movies, and they don’t watch movies that they don’t like.

“Carter V Season” was all Kobe. He came up with it. I saw that and thought, That’s dope as hell, so that’s what we’re calling the album campaign. I thanked him. Then we thought about Floyd.

We knew Floyd had a fight coming up. So all eyes were on him. I have his number, so I had my ? hit him up: Can you put this video of Drake out, as a little tease? He did and it worked. That ? was crazy. I told him I appreciate him. He said he’s down for whatever else. That’s Floyd — down for whatever.

I don’t know if I’ll do another, but if I could’ve had any athlete tease my music, it would’ve been the late Junior Seau.

Why do I like the Red Sox and Packers? Pedro Martinez was my favorite player, followed by David Ortiz. The Packers because my late dad went to their Super Bowl game in New Orleans in 1997, and he came home with a bunch of Packers paraphernalia, so my bedroom was full of Packers posters. I’ve been a fan since. Also, Brett Favre was the ? .

The “? the Heat” sing-along at my show? Fact. I was just heated about getting thrown out their game with the Lakers, that’s all. They invited me back, but I live in L.A.

I’m a Lakers die-hard, a superfanatic, and I’m super-happy on that sideline, and I’m super-close, so you can hear everything I say. I’m just a regular fan, but Miami wasn’t too happy about the things I was saying.

They say L.A. is now a Clippers town. Well, I’m cool with it because CP3 is at point guard, and he’s my brother.

My thoughts on Donald Sterling are I have no thoughts about a man who doesn’t, or can’t, think.

Tha Carter V is about growth, flat-out. My thoughts are wiser. I still say what I want to say — it just sounds better and makes more sense. That all comes with growth and maturity.

I wasn’t so good at sports. I wasn’t the best at basketball, wasn’t terrible. I played football real well. Now, I dib and dab on the skateboard.

I never try to send messages through music. Music is about self. It’s supposed to be personal, a reflection of me, unless you have somebody writing it for you, and everybody know I’m not that artist. I’m not sending a message because that message may not get across. Whatever message you take from it is your choice.

I have four kids. Rappers’ kids are usually bigger fans of athletes than their own dads. But not my kids. No, my kids are bigger fans of Batman and Spiderman.

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/05/lil-wayne-discusses-kobe-bryant-floyd-mayweather-promoting-his-tha-carter-v-album/#QKdWEmjiPAd4YXfg.99

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/05/lil-wayne-discusses-kobe-bryant-floyd-mayweather-promoting-his-tha-carter-v-album/#QKdWEmjiPAd4YXfg.99
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Mannie Fresh Speaks On “Lollipop”, “Go DJ”, “Earthquake”, “BM J.R.”, “Tha Carter V” & More

lil-wayne-studio-mannie-fresh-tha-carter-5.jpg

Mannie Fresh recently sat down with Frannie Kelley and Ali Shaheed Muhammad for a live interview with NPR‘s Microphone Check show.

During the interview, Mannie spoke on his earlier days with Cash Money Records, his thoughts on Lil Wayne putting out “Lollipop“, working with Wayne on the “Earthquake“, “Go DJ” and “BM J.R.” songs, and confirmed that he is currently working on the upcoming Tha Carter V album.

The New Orleans producer and DJ also mentioned that Weezy F Baby is the person who has challenged him the most throughout his career with his work on Tha Carter, as well as telling the story of how Weezy knew from day one that “Tha Carter” album title would be used on a lot of his future albums and play a big part in his legacy.

You can watch the full 1 hour and 30 minute conversation in the clip after the jump below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI7uy5OPqtA

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/05/mannie-fresh-speaks-on-lollipop-go-dj-earthquake-bm-jr-tha-carter-5/#ue40sEJGq02yi8qv.99
    Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/05/mannie-fresh-speaks-on-lollipop-go-dj-earthquake-bm-jr-tha-carter-5/#ue40sEJGq02yi8qv.99
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Rozay Tabernacle doesnt this sound like one of those fake ass stories we use to make. All this needs is STUNNA ISLAND Fl.

on some real ? if he isnt actually bullshitting then i will check for this album. i respected his work ethic in the mid 2000's. But i think he realized after 2008 no matter what he put out someone would dickride him and call it goat so he stopped caring.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he drops mixtape wanye or carter 1 or 2 flow I will be happy. Lil cuz has to much talent to drop lazy rhymes and basic sex punch lines. I got faith in weezy
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ''I Am Not A Human Being 2'' was crazy, I play that album pretty much front to back.

Wayne, Juice, Kendrick , Drake, Royce Da 5'9, Ross, Fab, and 2 Chainz are the only rappers I really be checkin for bar-work from. Them, a new ? , and New York ?
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Nicki Minaj Brings Out Lil Wayne & Drake To Perform “Believe Me” & More At Hot 97′s 2014 Summer Jam

normal_tumblr_n67z3fDOXa1qfk3zco1_1280.jpg
    Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/06/lil-wayne-performs-live-at-hot-97-2014-summer-jam-music-festival/#00eGPU7rYRsCKxqm.99

Hot 97′s 21st annual Summer Jam took place at the MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey on June 1st. Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Drake, 50 Cent, Nas, Wiz Khalifa, Trey Songz, YG, and more music artists all performed live at the concert.

During the Young Money set, Nicki brought out Drizzy to perform “Worst Behavior” and “Trophies“, as well as Weezy F Baby to perform “Believe Me” and “Loyal“.

You can watch a clip of their live performance after the jump below. Click here to watch Minaj‘s full set at Summer Jam!

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/06/lil-wayne-performs-live-at-hot-97-2014-summer-jam-music-festival/#00eGPU7rYRsCKxqm.99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RgtAPYgmU0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6jZC6FPyv4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngvzZiCCOAk
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Episode 15 Of Lil Wayne’s “Weezy Wednesday’s” Series [Video]

episode-15-lil-wayne-weezy-wednesday-series.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiGRbjct6mQ

In this post, you can watch episode 15 of Lil Wayne‘s “Weezy Wednesday’s” series.

Weezy F Baby can be seen spitting a freestyle while up in the air on his private jet taking a flight from Los Angeles to Cannes, France, as well as performing at Gotha nightclub and betting Lil Twist 5 racks to jump into the crowd.

Click here to watch episode 14 of “Weezy Wednesday’s“!
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will his ? , beiber still b on the album?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Wayne kilt that freestyle on weezy wednesday!
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Lil Wayne Jumps Over Fences To Go On A Late Night Skating Session In The Streets

normal_10251327_1498785990336860_267687774_n.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt0qEugFjSI
    At the end of May, Lil Wayne went on a late-night skateboarding session with Shuriken Shannon, Woogie, and Tyler Hendley.

Below, you can check out Weezy F Baby jumping over fences and skating in the streets. Is Tunechi improving at his favorite hobby?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Lil Wayne “Tha Carter V” Billboards Spotted In New Orleans & Atlanta

lil-wayne-tha-carter-5-billboard-new-orleans.jpg

As we are currently in Tha Carter V season, the promo for Lil Wayne‘s upcoming eleventh studio album is only getting bigger and bigger!

Tyler Ladlee and Justin Miller both snapped pictures of a billboard, which you can view above and below, that they saw on Canal Street in New Orleans showing a C5 promo cover.

There has also been a similar billboard spotted on a highway in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. I haven’t seen any photos of it yet, but you can read the tweets of the people who spotted the billboard after the jump.

lil-wayne-tha-carter-5-billboard-new-orleans2.jpg

“They promoting a Lil Wayne Carter V on a billboard on the highway Atlanta maaan” – PreciousJuels

“You know you’re in atl when there’s an entire billboard for ‘tha carter v’ @LilTunechi” – Rachel Watkins

“Just saw a Carter V billboard in downtown Atlanta” – Demarco Brown

“There’s a Carter V billboard in Atlanta. The ATL knows what’s up. #WeezySeasonApproaching #DirtySouth” – Joe Rattlesnake
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Episode 16 Of Lil Wayne’s “Weezy Wednesday’s” Series [Video]

episode-16-lil-wayne-weezy-wednesday-series.jpg

For this week’s “Weezy Wednesday’s” installment, Lil Wayne can be seen recording a song in the studio for his upcoming Tha Carter V album and heading to ESPN’s “First Take” show in Miami earlier today.

Click here to watch episode 15 of “Weezy Wednesday’s“!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ1gkl9yics
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Sarah Vivan Talks First Meeting Lil Wayne, Their Child, Being A Mother & More

lil-wayne-family7.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-cFAexNfGI

The mother of Lil Wayne‘s second child, Sarah Vivan, recently chopped it up with BlogXilla from Global Grind for a one on one interview.

During their conversation, Sarah talked about first meeting Wayne at a nightclub in Cincinnati, who she thinks Dwayne Michael Carter III looks like more out of herself or her daddy, being a mother, Wayne announcing that they were expecting a child at the 2008 BET Hip-Hop Awards, thirsty rappers, Reginae Carter‘s relationship with her step-brother, working as a radio host, being known as Wayne‘s baby mama, why she feels people are more interested in Wayne‘s other baby mothers than herself, and more.

You can watch the full interview in the clip below and read more about Weezy F Baby‘s family here!
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Nae Nae got her license!

Reginae Carter Drives Her Father Lil Wayne Around [Video]

reginae-carter-drives-father-lil-wayne-around.jpg

Today, Reginae Carter uploaded a video to her Instagram page of her driving her father who we all know as Lil Wayne around. In the clip, Tyga’s “? ” single featuring Young Thug can also be heard playing on the radio.

It’s crazy to see how fast time has gone, because I’m sure we all remember seeing Reginae as a little ? The Carter Documentary. Nae Nae will be releasing her Young Money debut music video for “Mind Going Crazy” soon too!

Hit the jump to watch the short video of Reginae Carter driving her pops Weezy around!

• ojos_negros
    ojos_negros Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No hate..but does anyone actually read any of this ? ?

Anyways tho, when c5 out anyway?
  • Bcotton5
    Options

Episode 17 Of Lil Wayne’s “Weezy Wednesday’s” Series [Video]

episode-17-lil-wayne-weezy-wednesday-series.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L0WpjLXy_4
    Check out this week’s “Weezy Wednesday’s” clip, which shows Lil Wayne announcing he will be dropping two albums this year.

Tune explains he has recorded so many songs for Tha Carter V that he will be putting out another album this year as well as C5, which he says will be called The Other Album. He also hinted at dropping 7 albums next year, so I guess we can say he won’t be retiring after Tha Carter V.

Click here to watch episode 16 of “Weezy Wednesday’s“!
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Mike WiLL Made It Confirms He Has 3 Beats On Lil Wayne’s Upcoming “Tha Carter V” Album

tumblr_n0p0ul7iCH1qhfbg5o1_1280.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTES2na5IBA

Mike WiLL Made It recently stopped by Power 105.1′s The Breakfast Club radio show to chop it up with Charlamagne Tha ? , Angela Yee, and DJ Envy.

During their conversation, Mike Will discussed his new single “Buy The World” featuring Lil Wayne, Future and Kendrick Lamar, and confirmed that he has three beats on Wayne‘s upcoming Tha Carter V album.

The producer also mentioned that Weezy F Baby is “sounding crazy”, “on one right now”, and “ripping everything” after he gets asked how Weezy is sounding on C5!