Whites blamed for recent racism

KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Donald Sterling - jewish

George Zimmerman - hispanic

Neither of them are white yet the evil white man got the blame for both of those incidents.

What are your thoughts? I blame the media. They turn everything into a white vs. black race issue.

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The media is to blame for a lot of things.

I can see Sterling being called white, but Zimmerman i never understood because he didnt look white, he looked hispanic.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited May 2014
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I can see Sterling being called white

Donald Sterling (born "Donald Tokowitz") is Jewish.

Jews are not white, do not consider themselves white, and have never been considered white by europeans. They have suffered a lot of racism and discrimination from whites. Not only during Hitlers reign in WWII. even before that they were basically rejected from every european country

DNA wise they are closer to Arabs than they are to Europeans.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aint you that white boy who got abused by the nerds in the arcade
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    DUB wrote: »
    Aint you that white boy who got abused by the nerds in the arcade

For The Grown & Sexy
    Come into this room for intelligent conversation and more mature topics.

? DUB. Stop trying to derail a legitimate topic.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a white guy makes sushi does that mean it's no longer Japanese food?

White people get "the blame" for racism because it's their creation regardless of who's doing it.

Now go cry your white tears and deal with it, cracka.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    If a white guy makes sushi does that mean it's no longer Japanese food?

White people get "the blame" for racism because it's their creation regardless of who's doing it.

Now go cry your white tears and deal with it, cracka.

ignorance....

this the best stuff you can come up with? seriously? I'd expect this in DONKEY, not at this subforum.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i seriously doubt those ? euros in disguise are the real jews, they are cacs playing dress up
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THIS ? Closer to Arab than Caucasian .???

DonaldSterlingClippersgame2010LSAPPhotoDannyMoloshok_article_story_large.jpg

. . . . . S U R E .
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited May 2014
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    i seriously doubt those ? euros in disguise are the real jews, they are cacs playing dress up

wooooow yall are ignorant as hell.

Learn history. Read a book. Heck, do a google search.

A lot of american Jews immigrated to USA during WWII... when jewish people were victims of attempted genocide.

@JonnyRoccIT‌ Sterling looks more like Blake Griffen than he does your typical redneck ? . Looks can be deceiving. Sterling is jewish. That's a fact. His real last name "Tokowitz" is jewish. If you listen to the phonecall, he even says something about blacks being treated like dogs in Israel.

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    White people might not consider jews to be white
    But we don't give a ? what white people think to most black people the common american jew is a white person.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    George-Zimmerman-Father-at-Trial.jpg

George Zimmerman's father was a white judge which makes George Zimmerman at least as white as Barack Obama is black.

Donald Sterling is a white billionaire regardless of what his religious identity is.

Regardless of how you want to look at it, the racism they express is classic white racism.

But go on and try your blame-shifting and divide-and-conquer techniques. No ? ever did that before.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    speaking of arabs, they are not the real arabs, arab isnt even a race, its a culture the same way spanish is a culture, speaking of jewish it isnt a race, its a culture/relgion, those people are cacs from eurasia, modern day arabs are ancient mullatos, even further on arabs, they are not the real egyptians, you should consider how time changes PERCEIVED facts

and crackers are the ones who made zimmerman about black and white the way they came to zimmermans aid and castrated a 17 year old black child, called him a thug, and made a mockery of his murder, plus zimmermans father is clearly a ?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    zombie wrote: »
    But we don't give a ? what white people think to most black people the common american jew is consider to be a white person.
    But we don't give a ? what white people think to most black people the common american jew is consider to be a white person.

whites and jews typically have not gotten along... with germans even attempting to completely eliminate them.

its important to know this stuff.

George Zimmerman's father was a white judge which makes George Zimmerman at least as white as Barack Obama is black.
    It makes Zimmerman as much of a minority as Obama. If you saw George zimmerman on the street (before the incident) you would seriously think he's white?
  • zombie

whites and jews typically have not gotten along... with germans even attempting to completely eliminate them.

It makes Zimmerman as much of a minority as Obama. If you saw George zimmerman on the street (before the incident) you would seriously think he's white?

I already know the history of jews in europe. I don't care most blacks don't care about the long standing beef between native europeans and jews

To us those jews are white
  • KINGOFDAARCADE

I already know the history of jews in europe. I don't care most blacks don't care about the long standing beef between native europeans and jews

only because that's what the media told you. the media is playing you for a fool. you have to wonder what their hidden agenda is
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

only because that's what the media told you. the media is playing you for a fool. you have to wonder what their hidden agenda is

Troll thread
  • zombie

No ? we consider jews to be white because they look white and are associated with white people because they have a history of treating black people just like any other european
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a ? idiot.

@janklow‌ illbot this thread/clown
  • KINGOFDAARCADE

No ? we consider jews to be white because they look white and are associated with white people because they have a history of treating black people just like any other european

your level of ignorance is unbelievable. I wonder if it's due to lack of education or just plain old stupidity that cant be helped.

"just like any other european" is beyond stupid. Most european countries do not have a history of racism against blacks. It was only Britain, France, Spain, Portugal that were heavily involved in the black slave trade. There are actually quite a few european countries that were conquered by muslims and were treated as slaves or second class citizens in their own countries (Greece, Bulgaria, Hungary, to name a few). Other European countries had their own people as slaves. I'd think that someone who is as hell bent on racism as you seem to be would atleast educate themselves on history.

No ?

lol. chill. you've been watching too many samuel L jackson movies. i'm trying to have a serious conversation here and youre trying to sound like a bad ass. grow up child.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    What a ? idiot.

jewish people dont consider themselves white. White people dont consider jewish people to be white.

but blacks do?

thats a real headscratcher.
  • zombie

your level of ignorance is unbelievable. I wonder if it's due to lack of education or just plain old stupidity that cant be helped.

"just like any other european" is beyond stupid. Most european countries do not have a history of racism against blacks. It was only Britain, France, Spain, Portugal that were heavily involved in the black slave trade. There are actually quite a few european countries that were conquered by muslims and were treated as slaves or second class citizens in their own countries (Greece, Bulgaria, Hungary, to name a few). Other European countries had their own people as slaves. I'd think that someone who is as hell bent on racism as you seem to be would atleast educate themselves on history.

No ?

lol. chill. you've been watching too many samuel L jackson movies. i'm trying to have a serious conversation here and youre trying to sound like a bad ass. grow up child.

What you are having is a troll thread i am only posting because i am bored the entire premise of this thread is stupid and is a perfect display of white ignorance.

Almost every EUROPEAN nation has interfered with black/african people and our socities not just the western ones and it goes beyond the slave trade.
  • zombie
    What a ? idiot.

jewish people dont consider themselves white. White people dont consider jewish people to be white.

but blacks do?

thats a real headscratcher.

White people can think whatever the ? they want common american jews are white they look white and they act white.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    David Sterling is white, same as most American Jews.

White people racism is so extreme they turned a religious groups religion into a race identifier cause they ain't have no ? around to hate.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    What you are having is a troll thread i am only posting because i am bored the entire premise of this thread is stupid and is a perfect display of white ignorance.

I'm not white. however, i am educated, intelligent, and have an interest in history and genetics.

you are.... just a basic forum dweller who blames everything on the evil white man. You're still a slave in your own mind.

Almost every EUROPEAN nation has interfered with black/african people and our socities not just the western ones and it goes beyond the slave trade.

That's flat out incorrect.