What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Are Black Americans Stupid?

Replies

• Rasta.Rasta. Mt. ZionPosts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    It AA are dumb Africans are worst due to the fact they let other races run the continent by giving them scraps.

We have a better view of the world and how they look at black ppl.

Blacks from everywhere else don't. They're ignorant to how the world (everybody else) sees us as black ppl.

Idiot
    gnszombieSplackavelli
  • stilldat_dudestilldat_dude Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    Its funny hearing the excuses when you do put a mirror up to niggas and make them look at it...niggas hate hearing the truth about themselves no matter who its from
    Sometimes we make choices and sometimes our choices make us
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i goated you i almost didn't because i was afraid i wouldn't be thought of as a real nigga.
    HyenaKilla
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lookdude wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    The following black Americans are:
    MzKB wrote: »
    twitter_hilarious_misspellings_640_11.jpg
    SillowWet.png
    tumblr_mxcujaA2a01qhp1u6o1_400.jpg
    defensemagnesium1.png
    feiIyyC.jpg
    zd7QVnj.jpg
    o6BTmAz.jpg

Lol ok I'll give the pneumonia one a pass that's not a easy word she tried !!

theres no excuse for not knowing how to spell that word beyond your middle school years.
    gns
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    r.prince18 wrote: »

Niggas love being niggas,

This is all I got out of your post. Since I am not a nigga, all that other stuff missed me.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyZee wrote: »
    American people in general are stupid.

Says a chick that stay in a country that had to get bailed out and is turning themselves into a tax shelter. You know tax shelters only last until the next liberal politician takes over. So mark 2015-2016 on your calendar.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

CP203Shawn_MichaelsHyenaKillaThe Iconoclast
  • Shawn_MichaelsShawn_Michaels Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Until the lost negro in the americas admit he is the lost Hebrews then he gonna be stupid as fuck.
    LadyZee wrote: »
    American people in general are stupid.

Crakkkas are too until they realize the most high gonna burn that ass.
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,150 Regulator
    Until the lost negro in the americas admit he is the lost Hebrews then he gonna be stupid as fuck.

I bet you believe in illuminati and all of that too huh?

Shawn_MichaelsBodhi
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know who y'all know but I know plenty of well off educated black folks.

Hard working, loving and giving.

(Really though?)
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    I don't think african americans are stupid they are just confused.

99% of the confusion is thinkin' Black folks are "African-American"...the only fools in the world that think they was born on 2 continents at the same time.
    HyenaKillaShawn_MichaelsSplackavelliBodhi
  • IbexIbex Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A great deal of them are..I'd say somewhere between 70-75% are stupid.
    Image.jpg
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fuck out of here with that hebrew isralite bullshit and go wash your road warrior costume.
    The IconoclastSplackavelliBodhi

Fuck out of here with that hebrew isralite bullshit and go wash your road warrior costume.

Fuck outta here you lost simple minded negro! Where you from nigga? Where you from? I'm from the tribe of Judah! You must be a more for the feds uncle Tom Sambo ass nigga

Fuck outta here you lost simple minded negro! Where you from nigga? Where you from? I'm from the tribe of Judah! You must be a more for the feds uncle Tom Sambo ass nigga

Dumbass. I am from africa by way of jamaica you are not from the tribe of judah if you are black you came from native west africans just like the majority of african americans.

Dumbass. I am from africa by way of jamaica you are not from the tribe of judah if you are black you came from native west africans just like the majority of african americans.

Nigga please, how can you deny your benjamite blood line smfh. Keep being hard headed and hard in the heart.

Nigga please, how can you deny your benjamite blood line smfh. Keep being hard headed and hard in the heart.

Nigga why the fuck would i want to disgrace god by claiming to be something i am not god made both me and you black african people. We are not from the 12 tribes of israel that does not mean that god loves us any less but the truth is we did not come from them.

Nigga why the fuck would i want to disgrace god by claiming to be something i am not god made both me and you black african people. We are not from the 12 tribes of israel that does not mean that god loves us any less but the truth is we did not come from them.

These videos are bullshit just because the white jews are not physically like what the jews of the bible looked like that does not mean our blacks asses are israel. there is not on shread of physical evidence to back up your stupid claims. We come from native african people if I could keep you crusty hebrew israelite niggas off the corners I would do it you niggers make me sick to my fucking stomach

Now you bedazzle your super hero costume you fucking clown
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    People in general are stupid.
    ..and the truth is spoken

These videos are bullshit just because the white jews are not physically like what the jews of the bible looked like that does not mean our blacks asses are israel. there is not on shread of physical evidence to back up your stupid claims. We come from native african people if I could keep you crusty hebrew israelite niggas off the corners I would do it you niggers make me sick to my fucking stomach

You will forever be a damn uncle tom ass nigger!!! You niggers denying your fucking roots is so disgusting it's right there in the fucking words in the bible!!!! Never mind nigga keep saying you a fucking african!
  • KliimaxxKliimaxx Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Yawn...

Its like whomever wrote this cobbled together every finger pointing, condensing, "get your act right" rant that's ever been said or posted before.

Even if there are any reasonable points made, they're always lost in the passive aggressive " I hate being black and I hate blacks" tangents which always highlight the most ignorant, ridiculous minority of us to make any comparison and tries to argue as if it's the norm.

Try again...

I have to agree. Because also here in the U.K I've either listened to or come across a lot of these people saying they're there to 'help' black peoples situation, yet it always' turns out to be more negative, thing's such as sweeping [negative] generalizations, and I've also notice there is never anything that they are actually bringing the people together on, to change these situations, they often complain about. At time's I think it's just a comfort zone, for some people, with all this, ''yeah most, if not all Blacks are at the bottom'', and ''you must be different, because you're Black, blah blah''.

'Cause it is a cocktail which they use, in their speech so that there will always be at least some things being said people [often] agree with, but the end result is often a joke, i.m.h.o

You will forever be a damn uncle tom ass nigger!!! You niggers denying your fucking roots is so disgusting it's right there in the fucking words in the bible!!!! Never mind nigga keep saying you a fucking african!

Stupid fucking female hating hewbrew faggot I know my roots down to the west african tribe I came from you are the one denying your ancestry and making a mockery of the bible and the most high god. You sloppy pieces of human vomit have took black people astray from reality fo to long.

Stupid fucking female hating hewbrew faggot I know my roots down to the west african tribe I came from you are the one denying your ancestry and making a mockery of the bible and the most high god. You sloppy pieces of human vomit have took black people astray from reality fo to long.

I pray Yahshua awakens your harden stone heart to the truth.