White folks: What is your ultimate fear of Black people?

Comments

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    That these ? are actually ? 's people. The Israelites.
    zombie wrote: »
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Here I am askin' a question to WHITE FOLKS and @zombie the Defender of the ? coming in here on his soapbox.

Why yo ? ass ain't in the "Why Black Folks Hate Truth" thread chump? You got sooo much hatred in your heart brotha. WHY @zombie?

TALK TO ME ? ! I'M ON YO' ASS NOW!...nh

@shawnmichaels

? black people denying the fact that we are african is a result of white people and slavery you stupid ? that is the real truth you are afraid of you and that dress waering ? can go scream at white folks on the corner for all I care but I will tell anybody in the world that african americans and all black people in the americas originate from africa.

I am not defending white people nowhere in this hread or any other have I ever done that but I will ? on you hebrew isralite ? every chance I get because I cannot stand you stupid ?

After readin that I don't know whether to blast you or take you under my wing...@zombie... you sadden me brotha. seriously. I can understand you might have run across some wicked Israelites wearing 6pointed stars and ? like that, and I agree SOME of us are still way out there and off base..but not ALL of us...At least recognize the FACT that brothaz are waking up to the truth that we definitely ain't no ? slaves that only sposta work our fingers to the bone then die...At least recognize that. damn @zombie...I'ma work with you brotha becuz your comments tell me a cry for help more than you hate stupid Israelites.

1st lesson, YOU ain't no African. Our people lived there and made that ? what it is today, but that's not our Original home. Only way YOU African is if you can trace your lineage back to a tribe over there. until then sitcho ass down and learn something.

FYI - If you was African why not start a petition to ask the African government to bring the Diaspora back home?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Here I am askin' a question to WHITE FOLKS and @zombie the Defender of the ? coming in here on his soapbox.

Why yo ? ass ain't in the "Why Black Folks Hate Truth" thread chump? You got sooo much hatred in your heart brotha. WHY @zombie?

@shawnmichaels

? black people denying the fact that we are african is a result of white people and slavery you stupid ? that is the real truth you are afraid of you and that dress waering ? can go scream at white folks on the corner for all I care but I will tell anybody in the world that african americans and all black people in the americas originate from africa.

I am not defending white people nowhere in this hread or any other have I ever done that but I will ? on you hebrew isralite ? every chance I get because I cannot stand you stupid ?

After readin that I don't know whether to blast you or take you under my wing...@zombie... you sadden me brotha. seriously. I can understand you might have run across some wicked Israelites wearing 6pointed stars and ? like that, and I agree SOME of us are still way out there and off base..but not ALL of us...At least recognize the FACT that brothaz are waking up to the truth that we definitely ain't no ? slaves that only sposta work our fingers to the bone then die...At least recognize that. damn @zombie...I'ma work with you brotha becuz your comments tell me a cry for help more than you hate stupid Israelites.

1st lesson, you ain't no African. Our people lived there and made that ? what it is today, but that's not our Original home. Only way YOU African is if you can trace your lineage back to a tribe over there. until then sitcho ass down and learn something.

Take me under your wing?? Like I said ? you are a ? . And you hate women just look what you represent yourself with a ? ? , you girl hating ? . I am an african and yes I can trace my lineage back to africa. You are a confused negrow who has been lead astray by a cult of undercover ? and lost ? .

? you ? the hebrew isralites and everything you stand For die 1000 deaths you ? .

You like hitting women ?
  • twatgetta

@shawnmichaels

1st lesson, you ain't no African. Our people lived there and made that ? what it is today, but that's not our Original home. Only way YOU African is if you can trace your lineage back to a tribe over there. until then sitcho ass down and learn something.

Take me under your wing?? Like I said ? you are a ? . And you hate women just look what you represent yourself with a ? ? , you girl hating ? . I am an african and yes I can trace my lineage back to africa. You are a confused negrow who has been lead astray by a cult of undercover ? and lost ? .

? you ? the hebrew isralites and everything you stand For die 1000 deaths you ? .

You like hitting women ?

You got 2Pac and Biggie in your pic...both dogged the ? outta women....#FailNigger

You Africans behead your women, Muslim trash is what you are. TRASH. and you will be destroyed.

done with you
  • zombie
    edited May 2014

@shawnmichaels

You like hitting women ?

You got 2Pac and Biggie in your pic...both dogged the ? outta women....#FailNigger

You Africans behead your women, Muslim trash is what you are. TRASH. and you will be destroyed.

done with you

I am not a ? muslim don't get it twisted both muslims and you israelite ? hate women. Biggie and pac did more than just bash women especially pac. All you dumb ? do is disrespect women, talk ? about white people and make fools of yourself. If you were my child I would ? ? you you ? disgrace
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO this dude @twatgetta is a isrealite? Makes sense now. You dudes always so emotional and confrontational. ? is weird man. I guess it's no worse then @zombie and his cult of Christianity.
  • zombie
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    LMAO this dude @twatgetta is a isrealite? Makes sense now. You dudes always so emotional and confrontational. ? is weird man. I guess it's no worse then @zombie and his cult of Christianity.

I am not in any christian group I exist alone in what I believe about the teachings of the christ I don't reject my history or heritage
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Shawn_Michaels Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    @zombie is lashing out against his indoctrination and confused state. ? will wake up this hard headed thinking. Go ahead and think you are some African.
  • zombie
    @zombie is lashing out against his indoctrination and confused state. ? will wake up this hard headed thinking. Go ahead and think you are some African.

? you better hope and pray i never it into politics you ? will be ran the ? out of reality. I can prove I am genetically african. I can prove that you are also you however cannot prove anything you are saying. Whoever your parents are they failed you.
  • zombie
    I will bet 1million dollars that the average hewbrew israelite does not even have an associate degree you non-thinking stupid fools.
  • Shawn_Michaels
    I will bet 1million dollars that the average hewbrew israelite does not even have an associate degree you non-thinking stupid fools.

No associate degree can handle the wisdom Of the Holy spirit. So your saying man is superior than the most high you ignorant negros. You say you love ? with your mouth but in your heart you think a white man institutions are superior than his spirit? You confused as hell ? .
  • zombie
    this is the reason u dumb nigs are in the position u r....u post dumb ? like this to chat about bahahahahahahaa hang em all!!!!!!!!!

Get the ? back to stormfront your race is slowly dying the ? off and when you are gone the world will be a better place
  • zombie

No associate degree can handle the wisdom Of the Holy spirit. So your saying man is superior than the most high you ignorant negros. You say you love ? with your mouth but in your heart you think a white man institutions are superior than his spirit? You confused as hell ? .

So in other words you ? barely have g.e.ds. I don't need any white man institution to prove that I am african I also don't need any undereducated ? telling me I am not african when I know and can prove I am. ? made me black/african, by claiming to be something else you are disrespecting the most high. You don't love yourself you don't even know yourself.
  • zombie
    ]
    See you are lost but wait until Yahshua wakes you up when he shows you his hands where the nail as at. Then you will wake up filled with grief. You have the heart of the old Hebrews when they left Egypt. Egypt garden your heart like pharaohs

? I despise the hewbrew israelites for disrespecting african heritage and twisting history and the bible for their own ends your just like white people in that reguard.

@‌zombie

Twisting history? The Bible explains clearly the history of what happen to ALL mankind. but Oh you one of those "Let's go back to Africa" ? that I roast daily around this ? ....well nice to finally get one of you yellowback ? 's in one of my serious threads for once.
    - You care to explain to me why you think you some lost African? what African tribe you from? let me stop before I embarrass you dog.

Get that benjamite. He a foolish one and he got the soul of his hard headed daddy Saul!

Oh he a Island ? huh? yeah they real lost down there. still practicing voodoo and witchcraft #Rihanna

A lot of them are idolators and disobedient and whorish people.

Female hating ? all you hebrew isralites are

@Zombie you know damn well that ain't true. take it back ? . We go hard on stupid women yes, especially our sistas that wanna do evil. just because you let sistas get away with Coonin around you don't mean Real brothaz have to tolerate it.

you jigs are def not gods people lmbo....? would be ? in the head to have u be his people u all just run around smoking each other lmao

Even with us killing each other we still have a brighter future than your people in 200 years or less you will not exist and the entire world will be black brown or asian
  • Shawn_Michaels
    ]
    See you are lost but wait until Yahshua wakes you up when he shows you his hands where the nail as at. Then you will wake up filled with grief. You have the heart of the old Hebrews when they left Egypt. Egypt garden your heart like pharaohs

? I despise the hewbrew israelites for disrespecting african heritage and twisting history and the bible for their own ends your just like white people in that reguard.

@‌zombie

Twisting history? The Bible explains clearly the history of what happen to ALL mankind. but Oh you one of those "Let's go back to Africa" ? that I roast daily around this ? ....well nice to finally get one of you yellowback ? 's in one of my serious threads for once.
    - You care to explain to me why you think you some lost African? what African tribe you from? let me stop before I embarrass you dog.

Get that benjamite. He a foolish one and he got the soul of his hard headed daddy Saul!

Oh he a Island ? huh? yeah they real lost down there. still practicing voodoo and witchcraft #Rihanna

@Zombie you know damn well that ain't true. take it back ? . We go hard on stupid women yes, especially our sistas that wanna do evil. just because you let sistas get away with Coonin around you don't mean Real brothaz have to tolerate it.

you jigs are def not gods people lmbo....? would be ? in the head to have u be his people u all just run around smoking each other lmao

And all your people do is murderand use ? 's name in vain and do drugs to keep you from realizing your demonic presence.
  • Shawn_Michaels

So in other words you ? barely have g.e.ds. I don't need any white man institution to prove that I am african I also don't need any undereducated ? telling me I am not african when I know and can prove I am. ? made me black/african, by claiming to be something else you are disrespecting the most high. You don't love yourself you don't even know yourself.

You couldn't refute that you idiot. If the most high can make a man and understand and speak a language he doesn't speak or no then what else can he also make him understand? Your degrees are worthless to the most high and he loves me and spared my people even from their hard hearts.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    ]

@‌zombie

And you White crackas have been the most evil race of all time. You White devils have committed crimes against humanity in every continent and in fact are still committing them. Keep talking, while your White women keep sucking on that ? on the regular lol
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2014
    Twatgetta and Shawn Michaels, gotta disagree with ya'll on the African stuff. Where's the evidence Black people originate from Israel??

Black people come from Africa, otherwise tell me why Africa is the biggest population on Earth for Black people. All my fam from the Caribbean trace their roots to Africa. Black people were the first race of humans and all science backs the fact we all come from Africa. This thread took a whole 360 man smh
  • kingblaze84
    FuriousOne wrote: »

Reason number 097908798 why I hate religion....see all the division it causes?
  • zombie

You couldn't refute that you idiot. If the most high can make a man and understand and speak a language he doesn't speak or no then what else can he also make him understand? Your degrees are worthless to the most high and he loves me and spared my people even from their hard hearts.

You are not the most high you ? . ? prices knowledge highly, man being smart and being wise is important to ? . Fools are destroyed by the most high for disrespecting their mothers and fathers , disrespecting your heritage will get you punished by ? . Your mind his been corrupted and you don't know it you are lost and grabbing onto whateaver you can in the dark
  • Shawn_Michaels
    But we descend from Ur from Abraham all the way to Yisrael. Study the scriptures and study the history.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2014
    But we descend from Ur from Abraham all the way to Yisrael. Study the scriptures and study the history.

Why do scientists from every continent say that all people come from Africa......? Why is the oldest sub-Saharan African DNA found in AFRICA, not Israel?
  • zombie
    Religion is a different perspective on reality but it should never be a rejection of reality
  • zombie
    Hebrew israelites reject reality
  • twatgetta

I could ether your soul right now but I'ma let you make it. btw, Do YOU have a degree? in What...FOOLISHNESS?
  • zombie

I could ether your soul right now but I'ma let you make it. btw, Do YOU have a degree? in What...FOOLISHNESS?

I have an mba and another masters in agriculture