Boko Harem terror group kidnaps MORE Nigerian girls, leader says Islam allows him to sell the girls

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    There is no slavery law in christianity if you can get free get free if you can't then obey until you can get free.
    And if you own slaves you should free them that's really what the nt says about slavery

You sure about that? There's more then a few Bible passages from the Old and New Testament that explicitly support slavery and even the beating and selling of slaves. Maybe I should post them up?

There are only two laws in christ.

But Jesus said repeatedly in the scriptures that one may not enter heaven if he or she does not keep relevant the old teachings. Those old teachings explicitly support slavery and the beating of slaves, something which is very disturbing and disgusting.

The entire embodiment of the old testament is in the teachings of christ. So by following those teaching you are following the old laws in their highest essence. In other words the reasons behind why ? gave the nation of israel those laws are in the teachings of christ.

Well you can acknowledge at the least that much of those old laws support slavery and the beating of slaves right? The verses are very clear.

The old testament??? yeah slavery was how nations survived
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    There is no slavery law in christianity if you can get free get free if you can't then obey until you can get free.
    And if you own slaves you should free them that's really what the nt says about slavery

You sure about that? There's more then a few Bible passages from the Old and New Testament that explicitly support slavery and even the beating and selling of slaves. Maybe I should post them up?

But Jesus said repeatedly in the scriptures that one may not enter heaven if he or she does not keep relevant the old teachings. Those old teachings explicitly support slavery and the beating of slaves, something which is very disturbing and disgusting.

The entire embodiment of the old testament is in the teachings of christ. So by following those teaching you are following the old laws in their highest essence. In other words the reasons behind why ? gave the nation of israel those laws are in the teachings of christ.

Well you can acknowledge at the least that much of those old laws support slavery and the beating of slaves right? The verses are very clear.

That doesn't disturb you though? As a Black man, wouldn't any book that supports slavery in any fashion repulse you?? It makes me sick. Watching 12 Years A Slave made that ? hit really hit home to me when I saw how the slave masters convinced (some) of the slaves they were doing ? 's work. Even in the New Testament, it commands slaves to "Always obey your masters". The miniseries Roots also delves into how the Bible was used to justify slavery in all its evil.

Beyond crazy and beyond offensive. There's a reason religion gets no respect in America these days, passages like that.

Jesus said this in the New Testament about slavery: 1 Timothy 6:1–2

All slaves should show full respect for their masters so they will not bring shame on the name of ? and his teaching. 2 If the masters are believers, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. Those slaves should work all the harder because their efforts are helping other believers* who are well loved.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    it is ALMOST like this guy is trolling people who get worked up about Islam
  • zombie
    Options

That doesn't disturb you though? As a Black man, wouldn't any book that supports slavery in any fashion repulse you?? It makes me sick. Watching 12 Years A Slave made that ? hit really hit home to me when I saw how the slave masters convince the slaves they were doing ? 's work. Even in the New Testament, it commands slaves to "Always obey your masters". The miniseries Roots also delves into how the Bible was used to justify slavery in all its evil.

Beyond crazy and beyond offensive. There's a reason religion gets no respect in America these days, passages like that.

All slaves should show full respect for their masters so they will not bring shame on the name of ? and his teaching. 2 If the masters are believers, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. Those slaves should work all the harder because their efforts are helping other believers* who are well loved.

Jesus never said that, the book of timothy is a letter written by paul it is not a gospel . why would I hold the lies of slave master against what christ taught. The bible also teaches that slaves should be set free, you see most of the nt is composed of letters given to churchs set up by paul and paul kind of tailored each letter for the unique circumstances of each church.

In these letters their are some doctrinal teaching but a lot of it is simply how to run a church. People get confused between the two.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2014
    Options

That doesn't disturb you though? As a Black man, wouldn't any book that supports slavery in any fashion repulse you?? It makes me sick. Watching 12 Years A Slave made that ? hit really hit home to me when I saw how the slave masters convince the slaves they were doing ? 's work. Even in the New Testament, it commands slaves to "Always obey your masters". The miniseries Roots also delves into how the Bible was used to justify slavery in all its evil.

Jesus never said that, the book of timothy is a letter written by paul it is not a gospel . why would I hold the lies of slave master against what christ taught. The bible also teaches that slaves should be set free, you see most of the nt is composed of letters given to churchs set up by paul and paul kind of tailored each letter for the unique circumstances of each church.

In these letters their are some doctrinal teaching but a lot of it is simply how to run a church. People get confused between the two.

Okay but New Testament prophets still supported slavery and Jesus, as I said before, gave his FULL and complete support of the old prophets, although the old prophets were in love with slavery and the beating of slaves.

Here are a few New Testament passages that give complete support for slavery:

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse. (1 Peter 2:18)

And remembering Jesus co-signed the old prophets, here's a classic Old Testament passage showing how evil the Bible (and the Biblical ? ) could be at times:

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11)

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    It's islam

I think you're right. I hope to get some Muslims in this thread, cuz if there are any passages in Islam

Wait.... So y'all accusing Islam... But don't even know if this is really supported by Islam...?

I've done the research and sadly it does seem Islam supports slavery, though not as much as Christianity does. Islam encourages people to free their slaves but it not once says slavery is wrong or evil. Christianity is much more gung ? when it comes to slavery.

Makes sense, since Muslims and Christians have been among the biggest slave traders of all time. It's not a coincidence religion is losing respect in many parts of the world, especially here in America. Thank ? for that. I'd rather be an atheist then ? with either religion.

What do you mean "support slavery"? That statement is ambiguous. Do you mean allow it?

Are you American? Do you know that the US constitution currently and has always allowed slavery too? Slavery has been going on since the beginning of time. It only became a moral issue when Americans turned it into a degradation process to destroy a people. That is not simply servitude, that is called genocide.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2014
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    it is ALMOST like this guy is trolling people who get worked up about Islam

Muslims always are scared to debate me in religious conversations for some reason. I give Christians credit, they aren't afraid to debate me. But Muslims, IDK. They know I have the ammo and they'd rather not pay attention to it. I don't expect any Muslim to debate me here, which is a shame because as long as Muslims don't defend themselves much to the American people, there's always going to be a huge amount of disrespect shown towards Islam from the American public at large.

We see how Israel gets away with everything right? Even when Israel is wrong, America's hatred of Muslims is so strong most don't care that Israel is committing apartheid and mistreating the Palestinians crazy. I say this as someone who sympathizes with the Palestinians too.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Understand @kingblaze84‌ , the Bible is another representation of the Law of the Universe. Everyone reaps what they sow, you get what you give, karma, balance, etc. Its called Justice.

It is written "He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity. This is the patience and faith of the saints."

It is written that Edom (Esau, the Caucasian) will be slaves to the Israelites during Christ 1000 year reign, this is them reaping what they sowed; though we will rule over them righteously. The rest of the house of Edom will be destroyed completely, that is, cut off from being a nation of their own just as they have done to us. I will quote Scriptures supporting this if you desire.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    So.... no reports of parents being killed for resisting these kidnappers knocking at they front door?

Um, they are being kidnapped from their schools..

Where in this article does it say that?
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    It's islam

I think you're right. I hope to get some Muslims in this thread, cuz if there are any passages in Islam

Wait.... So y'all accusing Islam... But don't even know if this is really supported by Islam...?

I've done the research and sadly it does seem Islam supports slavery, though not as much as Christianity does. Islam encourages people to free their slaves but it not once says slavery is wrong or evil. Christianity is much more gung ? when it comes to slavery.

Makes sense, since Muslims and Christians have been among the biggest slave traders of all time. It's not a coincidence religion is losing respect in many parts of the world, especially here in America. Thank ? for that. I'd rather be an atheist then ? with either religion.

What do you mean "support slavery"? That statement is ambiguous. Do you mean allow it?

Are you American? Do you know that the US constitution currently and has always allowed slavery too? Slavery has been going on since the beginning of time. It only became a moral issue when Americans turned it into a degradation process to destroy a people. That is not simply servitude, that is called genocide.

Islam and Christianity, as Boko Harem admit and as Christian slave masters admitted, support slavery and ALLOW slavery. Neither religion says slavery is wrong and immoral. In fact both religious books are filled with examples of ? allowing, without punishment, the vast enslavement of fellow human beings.

And yes I am American and I am very aware that the US Constitution allowed slavery. I don't think the US Constitution STILL allows slavery though, correct me if I'm wrong. I do know I'm a humanist, and according to the United Nations, slavery is a crime against humanity. A damn shame the Bible and Islam both support crimes against humanity.......
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Understand @kingblaze84‌ , the Bible is another representation of the Law of the Universe. Everyone reaps what they sow, you get what you give, karma, balance, etc. Its called Justice.

It is written "He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity. This is the patience and faith of the saints."

It is written that Edom (Esau, the Caucasian) will be slaves to the Israelites during Christ 1000 year reign, this is them reaping what they sowed; though we will rule over them righteously. The rest of the house of Edom will be destroyed completely, that is, cut off from being a nation of their own just as they have done to us. I will quote Scriptures supporting this if you desire.

Considering what Whites have done to Blacks historically, in Africa and America, I can see some positives of what you said lol.

But just understand that's the same book Whites used against us too. Whites used the Bible to subjugate and commit all kinds of atrocities against Blacks with the same Bible you hold in high regard. Think very carefully about that. Even if Whites are the devil, why let a book that supports slavery be the guide to one's life?? It's the same book that's ? us over historically for hundreds of years......why ? with that book at all??
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zombie why are you caping for Christianity? all the Abrahamic religions accept slavery
  • zombie
    Options

Okay but New Testament prophets still supported slavery and Jesus, as I said before, gave his FULL and complete support of the old prophets, although the old prophets were in love with slavery and the beating of slaves.

Here are a few New Testament passages that give complete support for slavery:

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse. (1 Peter 2:18)

And remembering Jesus co-signed the old prophets, here's a classic Old Testament passage showing how evil the Bible (and the Biblical ? ) could be at times:

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11)

The Nt does not support slavery it supports slaves and gave them life.

i can give you nt passages that tell christians to fee slaves. Jesus fulfilled the teachings of the old prophets. Those laws in the ot seem harsh to us be they were needed they created a nation, a people and a culture that lives on today and has blessed the world right up until this day. while the religions of the surrounding people have been put in the dustbin of history. so while these laws which were for those people seem hard to us the will of ? was done through them.

• zombie
    Options

Considering what Whites have done to Blacks historically, in Africa and America, I can see some positives of what you said lol.

But just understand that's the same book Whites used against us too. Whites used the Bible to subjugate and commit all kinds of atrocities against Blacks with the same Bible you hold in high regard. Think very carefully about that. Even if Whites are the devil, why let a book that supports slavery be the guide to one's life?? It's the same book that's ? us over historically for hundreds of years......why ? with that book at all??

SO because whites used the book we should throw it away?? they used that book to empower themselves yet we cannot do the same.
  • zombie
    Options
    @zombie why are you caping for Christianity? all the Abrahamic religions accept slavery

i am not caping for christianity i am supporting the teachings of christ
  • Black Boy King
    Options

The Book did not ? us over. The Book cannot talk nor move.

The Europeans pulled verses out of the Bible and taught us lies about them.

For example, they said we are under the curse of Ham to justify our slavery. But the thing is, we aren't Hamites. And on top of that, Ham wasn't cursed, Canaan was. And on top of that, Canaan's curse was carried out a very long time ago.

Answer me this though... If the Bible was created to destroy us... And make us worship them... Then why does it point to the Israelites being blacks of America? And why does it blatantly say the people that are claiming to be Jews today are really the synagogue of Satan? Why does it expose the lies that they have been pushing for over 1500 years?

Why does it expose American national holidays as pagan, such as Easter and Christmas? Why do they accuse people of being Anti Semitic if you say something against jewISH ppl, yet Esau is semetic too and ? HATES ESAU?

........if the Bible is the weapon that is to destroy us, why is America's laws and culture so ANTI ? ? Abortion? Homosexuality considered lawful? Murder considered lawful (death penalty)? Torture lawful? Roman monuments all around DC?? Planets named after ROMAN GODS? disciplining your children is child abuse but ? says it won't ? em, it actually prevents them from being killed (you hear ? saying this and that don't even know its written thousands of years ago)? Man I can make a thread that shows that American values are ANTI bible and always have been.
  • zombie
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    Where's all the Invest & Return Back to Africa militants @? Like it's all sweet over there..... Y'all ? gonna end up getting murked & your spouses re-enslaved & sold off again....

There are thousands african american in africa and most are doing very well because if you go there with american money and a brain you are going to be a rich person. It's an instant upgrade
  • zombie
    Options
    african americans are not israelites and the bible does not point to them being so
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Where's all the Invest & Return Back to Africa militants @? Like it's all sweet over there..... Y'all ? gonna end up getting murked & your spouses re-enslaved & sold off again....

There are thousands african american in africa and most are doing very well because if you go there with american money and a brain you are going to be a rich person. It's an instant upgrade

I'm glad you believe in Jesus but sir you lack understanding of Law if you claim to be an African American, ? , black, etc. And i know you wanna say Jamaican but you know gotdamn well that is what the European gave you, that aint yo original nationality. And as soon as ? hits the fan, all the crackas in your country that claim to be Jamaican are going back to their original European country and yo ass is gonna be lost talkin bout Africa.

The Bible lists ALL THE NATIONS of the world. Every human on the face of this planet is a son of a NATION, if you do not claim one, you are lawfully considered an artificial entity aka colored and you must be GIVEN rights.

This is how they destroyed us; they destroyed our understanding of Law. Law rules the world, ? is Law and Justice. It ain't got ? to do with feelings, what color ice cream you like, nunna that. The Truth stay the Truth, if your people were a nation any time in history, you are a son of that nation. If you can t claim a nation, you are an ALIEN, and have no rights unless given to you. ALIENS do not have INALIENABLE rights.

I preached this ? to y'all last year when I revealed blacks Aka Hebrews aka Israelites used to be called MOORS around the time we fled into Africa after Jerusalem was destroyed up until 1492 when the Moors(AKA JEWSSSSSSSS) WERE EXPELLED FROM SPAIN. MOOR AND JEW REFERENCES THE SAME PPL. and I'm taking about the real Jews, not the ones that claim Jew but lie and are the synagogue of Satan as told by Jesus in the revelation of John
  • zombie
    Options

I'm glad you believe in Jesus but sir you lack understanding of Law if you claim to be an African American, ? , black, etc. And i know you wanna say Jamaican but you know gotdamn well that is what the European gave you, that aint yo original nationality. And as soon as ? hits the fan, all the crackas in your country that claim to be Jamaican are going back to their original European country and yo ass is gonna be lost talkin bout Africa.

The Bible lists ALL THE NATIONS of the world. Every human on the face of this planet is a son of a NATION, if you do not claim one, you are lawfully considered an artificial entity aka colored and you must be GIVEN rights.

This is how they destroyed us; they destroyed our understanding of Law. Law rules the world, ? is Law and Justice. It ain't got ? to do with feelings, what color ice cream you like, nunna that. The Truth stay the Truth, if your people were a nation any time in history, you are a son of that nation. If you can t claim a nation, you are an ALIEN, and have no rights unless given to you. ALIENS do not have INALIENABLE rights.

I preached this ? to y'all last year when I revealed blacks Aka Hebrews aka Israelites used to be called MOORS around the time we fled into Africa after Jerusalem was destroyed up until 1492 when the Moors(AKA JEWSSSSSSSS) WERE EXPELLED FROM SPAIN. MOOR AND JEW REFERENCES THE SAME PPL. and I'm taking about the real Jews, not the ones that claim Jew but lie and are the synagogue of Satan as told by Jesus in the revelation of John

You are 100% wrong The hebrew isralite teachings are one of the worst twistings of history and religion that has ever been invented. We came from africa we are native to africa science has proved this the bible does not contradict this IT is a fact. You PREACHED NONSENSE last year and it look like you are going to continue. The ancient jews were dark skin people, the were moors dark skin people, west africans are dark skin people. They got us from west africa.

nations die and crumble to dust and new nations are born.
    as for the whole moorish science law thing it's total ?
  • zombie
    Options
    I hate the ideology of the hebrew israelites it's a web of the deepest ignorance and low self esteem and is a result lies. The lies in it are soooooooooooooooo deep that attacking it is like swimming an ocean.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Rex is vehemently opposed to U. S. military intervention in foreign nations These Boko Harem muthafuckas are in violation of Articles 3 and 4 the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights which state,

Article 3.

Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person

Article 4.

No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.

As a matter of a general principle there needs to be a emergency meeting of the Security Council and the military's of the word need to ban together, go to Nigeria, find these poor girls, then summarily execute the leaders of this organization and send everybody else that's down with this organization to The Hauge to stand trial for crimes against humanity. I would also support the U. S. acting unilaterally in instance. Being as bold as to say that you're going to sell girls off to be married and have ? knows what happen to them is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE in the 21st Century. Just curious, what does the Brother Minister Farrakahan and the world's good peaceful," Muslims have to say about inexcusable ? . What I find strange is that whenever somebody does something ? up in the name of Islam, no Islamic group ever comes out and denounces the action. Really though, how can the world's Muslims co-sign the kidnapping and the selling of somebody else's daughter?? is not only a really bad look on Islam, but black people as a whole.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    If you hate Israel, you hate Jesus.

But you claim you love Jesus. Clearly you don't know what you are actually worshipping. This sounds familiar...

John 4:22
    Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Jesus is coming back to gather His lost sheep who have lost their identity. Every nation will be judged for their chastisement of the so called ? aka Israelite. And Babylon will get it the worse, as it is written. And for good reason.

Don't be that evil servant....

Matthew 24
    48But what if the servant is evil and thinks, ‘My master won’t be back for a while,’ 49and he begins beating the other servants, partying, and getting ? ? 50The master will return unannounced and unexpected, 51and he will cut the servant to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
  • zombie
    Options
    If you hate Israel, you hate Jesus.

But you claim you love Jesus. Clearly you don't know what you are actually worshipping. This sounds familiar...

John 4:22
    Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Jesus is coming back to gather His lost sheep who have lost their identity. Every nation will be judged for their chastisement of the so called ? aka Israelite. And Babylon will get it the worse, as it is written. And for good reason.

Don't be that evil servant....

Matthew 24
    48But what if the servant is evil and thinks, ‘My master won’t be back for a while,’ 49and he begins beating the other servants, partying, and getting ? ? 50The master will return unannounced and unexpected, 51and he will cut the servant to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I don't hate israel i hate your ideology and i don't recognize you as being israel.
  • zombie
    Options
    If i could round all you hebrew isralites up and put you in isolation i would do so the ideology you guys follow is no different from christian identity groups who claim white people to be the real israel.