Options
    Tony Parker
    Tony Parker imo.

Shout out Mike Conley, ? is underrated.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Parker
    Riding with the French Connection... chips, does what a pg is suppose to do, fearless when the game is on the line, proven ability, leader, capable; nuff said
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Paul
    Deron Williams was my fav for a long time.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Tony Parker
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol @ putting rose in the poll when lliard took this spot as young lightskinned adidas phenom..

From a pure PG point of view it's CP0

Light skinned? Imma let that go..
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Chris Paul
    The Field 25 votes

The Point Gawd 30

/thread
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russell Westbrook
    The Field 25 votes

The Point Gawd 30

/thread

Are you stoked
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Russell Westbrook
    Through the first 2 games who got the best out each other cp3 or rw
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Paul
    Doesn't matter
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Russell Westbrook
    R.D. wrote: »
    Doesn't matter

Since when h2h matchups doesn't matter
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Parker
    Tony Parker......finals mvp...he ain't flashy...doesn't get praise but he is da best PG
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russell Westbrook
    Westbrook is the best gaurd in the league.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Paul
    CP3 is the most well rounded PG in the league, though I'd say Westbrook and Parker are better at breaking down a defense.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Paul
    Lol @ putting rose in the poll when lliard took this spot as young lightskinned adidas phenom..

what exactly needs to be let go? Is that not their skin tone?
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Parker
    Does anybody remember when parker was almost traded for jason kidd? Best decision spurs ever made was to keep the french man......it was close though
  • Focal Point
    Options
    Tony Parker

what exactly needs to be let go? Is that not their skin tone?

I wouldn't consider Lillard light skin
  • Focal Point
    Options
    Tony Parker
    Anyone still wanna question Frenchy? The man does it every year...
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Russell Westbrook
    Westbrook is the best gaurd in the league.

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    Yall act like Andre Miller not still beasting
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Russell Westbrook
    Parallel wrote: »
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Doesn't matter

Since when h2h matchups doesn't matter

Since this poll considers their entire career and Russ and CP3 aren't close enough to where H2H in 2 playoff games should matter at all?

I don't know why ? cosign this post when the thread doesn't say anything about an entire career. Furthermore even with that being the case you would still have to put tp over cp3
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Chris Paul
    it doesnt have to say entire career, westbrook being a better point guard than cp3 is a joke. faster, yes. more athletic, yes. more willing to shoot and play ? ball, yes. better point guard, ? no.
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Paul
    T-Rel wrote: »
    Tony Parker imo.

Shout out Mike Conley, ? is underrated.

CS'ing the Conley comment^^^

• af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Russell Westbrook
    it doesnt have to say entire career, westbrook being a better point guard than cp3 is a joke. faster, yes. more athletic, yes. more willing to shoot and play ? ball, yes. better point guard, ? no.

Westbrook already has more playoff success then CP3 and he's been in the league half as long. He's better at all of those things you listed plus he's a better defensive player by a mile.. don't let this playoff series fool you. Hes just as good a scorer if not better and he has better size nh. He's not the pure Pg chris paul is but he does play the position and he plays it effectively which is why he's listed in the pole. The media kills him and it's skewed a lot of people's opinions on Russ but he's no doubt one of the top 5 players in the league.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Paul

Westbrook already has more playoff success then CP3 and he's been in the league half as long. He's better at all of those things you listed plus he's a better defensive player by a mile.. don't let this playoff series fool you. Hes just as good a scorer if not better and he has better size nh. He's not the pure Pg chris paul is but he does play the position and he plays it effectively which is why he's listed in the pole. The media kills him and it's skewed a lot of people's opinions on Russ but he's no doubt one of the top 5 players in the league.

lets say all u just posted is correct(i say top 10, u say top 5), how u gon try to ? me for my trade during the fantasy league if thats the case?! lmao.

but yea, i wouldnt say russell is a better defensive player really, i think cp3 is slightly better. im not letting this playoff series fool me at all, this series has been WAY better than his memphis series, dude is mostly playing like a POINT GUARD. but cp3 been the point guard in the league for a long time now, if russ can put it together and stop with all the erratic shots and make his teammates better more consistently over the next year or so, i might consider him up closer to cp3.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Chris Paul

Westbrook already has more playoff success then CP3 and he's been in the league half as long

Terrible logic.Only idiots use this logic to determine the better pg.Ignore variables to why russ,rondo and parker has had more playoff success and use team success to say a player is better.