Sheriffs unnecessarily shoot man in Ft.Bend near Houston

Options
Ear2DaSt
Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this wasn't on cam, they would have threw this case under the rug with the 50 million other cases. Still trying to understand how ? don't believe me when I say Texas is one of thee most racist states in the U.S. I speak the truth.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah that seemed more like a suicide by cop than anything else. maybe the cop shot too many times but don't they train them to do that?
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why you don't call the ? cops to handle family members with mental problems
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Sh*t needs to change
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour-Cream wrote: »
    If this wasn't on cam, they would have threw this case under the rug with the 50 million other cases. Still trying to understand how ? don't believe me when I say Texas is one of thee most racist states in the U.S. I speak the truth.

Now that may be true, but I don't see racism in this. Yeah the cop OD'd, as most of those ? do, but this was different. Tragedy 360 degrees, I wish when he was on the floor they bumrushed and subdued him.
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    This is why you don't call the ? cops to handle family members with mental problems

What do you do then? Especially when you're scared and scared for them?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    mace his eyes then baton their wrist
    non leathals
    trained dogs that bite the wrist when suspect is stunned on the ground with the stun gun.
    shoot at the legs so he might survive
    talk calmly to suspect even bribe with something to talk him into puting down knife
    tell him if he puts the knife down he was gonna get help that he was not in trouble etc
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn did he dump the whole clip ??