why you want attention when you got a man

whatevathehell
whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
even now that I'm 30 this still kinda phase me a little. why in the he'll would a woman go outta her way to get attention from me when she is engaged. she has no intention of giving me anything in return. I try to avoid the ? ? is mad annoying. And gets salty when I talk flirt with others....

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BECAUSE WOMEN LIKE ATTENTION!

And representing I think it's real easy for you to call '? ' silly when you're getting the attention of a different ? on a regular basis.

Let's not.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ the one persons attention i want i don't get anymore sad face
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    even now that I'm 30 this still kinda phase me a little. why in the he'll would a woman go outta her way to get attention from me when she is engaged. she has no intention of giving me anything in return. I try to avoid the ? ? is mad annoying. And gets salty when I talk flirt with others....

Hoes Gone Be Hoes My ?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real question is: what they gon do when they get the attention?
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She settling for that ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    b00kie wrote: »
    She settling for that ?
    Message.....
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    BECAUSE WOMEN LIKE ATTENTION!

And representing I think it's real easy for you to call '? ' silly when you're getting the attention of a different ? on a regular basis.

Let's not.

but seriously what does this mean @kat
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Lord knows I need the attention"

"You don't have to tell me twice honey." - @Kat‌
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She'll try to get your attention more if you ignore her, especially if you gave her any sort of attention in the past. Simply because she'll be wondering why you don't give her any attention anymore. Some chick's just like to know they still "got it" even if they're off the market. It's a ego thing. It gets worse when they know you're off the market. They'll be on a mission to make you stray.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same reason ? try that ? to see if they still got it
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women loves attention because it gives them confidence about their looks.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    She'll try to get your attention more if you ignore her, especially if you gave her any sort of attention in the past. Simply because she'll be wondering why you don't give her any attention anymore. Some chick's just like to know they still "got it" even if they're off the market. It's a ego thing. It gets worse when they know you're off the market. They'll be on a mission to make you stray.

? need to master that art.

I knew a chick that tried me like that at a party. We had a history & we fell out on her behalf. She tried to get my attention but I ignored her like a IRS payment. (even her bf showed up at the party but later he left)

The thirst got real when she text me out the blue (& I havent talked to her about 6-8 months prior) after the party was over & was trying to set up a late night tip with me smh, scandalous
  • TruthSerum777
    TruthSerum777 Members Posts: 66 ✭✭
    Truth be told, not all women want attention; some just like to lay back and chill. Second, this is not a woman, she's a hoe. It's a shame homeboy can't see that and now they're engaged. If she was happy in her relationship, she wouldn't be going after you and any other ? owner out there.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thots will never get enough of it… you should be happy your ? get stared @ means she a bad ? unless you not confident enough of her loyalty…
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Sexy26
    Sexy26 Members Posts: 38
    Its called thotty
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Human beings crave attention and love. Really begins and ends there.
  • Mr. Insignificant
    Mr. Insignificant Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    A lot of women weren't loved/ugly ducklings as lil girls so compliments and 2nd looks are attention seeking behaviors.....why else would you be with your man and look back at me lift your shirt up and pull your yoga pants up..yeah ma' I see you....you got a fat ass....Ohhh well.....but so does 70% of the female population....What else you bringing....to all the lil ass-grown women....love yourself 1st....then find you a "MAN!" Fat-ass="Lost ? "kryptonite!!! hoe logic!
  • Mr. Insignificant
    Mr. Insignificant Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    @DarcSkies....Nope...I don't need attention! I was loved as a pup! I think I am the ? ..I can function perfectly fine in an environment where ppl hate me....I fly below the radar or all eyes are on me..I have way too much other stuff going on...? being liked/loved/noticed...
    I'm too busy trying to conceal my next move!
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women whether they engaged, married , or single subconsciously compete with other women. This chick that use to flirt with me at the job dunt started hating on this other delivery driver chick i shoot the game at now after she dunt ? and i moved on to mess wit somebody else head. Its just embedded in females so remember it actually is not really about you probably. She just dont want other ? feeling themselves like they greater than her. That's what im starting to learn about chicks. It dont matter if they involved of not, they just dont want they building kicked over by people they see as threats
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to figure out what type of person - male or female - don't like attention. ? don't stop just because you get in a relationship. Some like it more than others, some like it manifested in different ways. But EVERYBODY likes attention. That's universal to ALL humans.