Jay-Z and Solange Rumble In An Elevator......

Options
1454647484951»

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LaQueefa wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh & @pico i got some tea on 'Ye & Khloe

www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=700396

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=647688

@‌LaQueefa

? I missed this while I was in New Orleans

*Sips* ~O)
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    *sips tea*

Oh my goodness.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!

It's best you dont know. Unfortunately due to my female coworkers, i know all about it.

Put it this way...they day you hear nggas comin in threads talkin bout 'I got my big glass, i'm sittin quietly. Who ready to spill---RUN.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    That "tea" ? sound ridiculous.

If I ever see one of y'all dudes posting some ? about "tea", don't even bother with the "no ? ".

I guess ? ain't get the memo.
  • dafunkdoc
    dafunkdoc Members Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    Options
    LaQueefa wrote: »
    Yeezi and Kimbo's wedding is going to be a mess. Now we all know that their wedding is a business arrangement. But I didn't know it was this deep. Many of Ye's close friends and family members will not be there. He did not invite his closest cousin but he had the nerve to invite all these random designers that hate his guts. One of his family mbers (Ricky) has been shading the hell out of ms. I still ? my exes. Yes you read that right, sshe still ? that football player. Ye knows and doesnt care. I was told that Ye picked out her dress for their greek inspired wedding. Ye believes that he and Kimbo's relationship is a greek tragedy that will be written about in history books. Ye wanted to get back with Lexy (Old heads know Ms. Phifer) back in 2011, they were talking again but we that paychexk he got from the devil must have been hefty. Oh and that house they 'built' will never be finished because he spends most of his money on paying exes , secret 'deals', his horrible fashion line in which he steals all his ideas from J3rry L0renzo Manuel, and he funds Virgil's collections because he believes that if he helps out him, he will be accepted. Kimbo doesnt spend her money on anything, allegedly she said that her money is hers and that she is entitled to his funds. Best believe he will file for bankruptcy soon. Most of his original team has separated themselves from him because he has turned into a hateful monster that is always high and spitting out delusions.

By the way, his next album will use leftovers from his previous albums with touchups . He doesnt write his lyrics as much, Sean doesnt want to be on his writing team anymore. He forced Cyhi to cancel all his engagements to help touch up on this album. He went from having Rhymefest write for him to begging up and coming rappers like Young Thug to write his songs.

If you are reading thisYezzi ( please get off the molly and coke and get help. You have barely seen your daughter(s) in months. You spend so much time getting high and lying to yourself instead of being the guy that your mother raised you to be.) And Kimbo stop pretending you love this man when we all know you have said numerous times that you are waiting for a reason to leave/his death. Find someone you love and teach that poor little girl that you refuse to connect with that she can be succesful without sucking old peen and stealing, you are a mother, Not a urban video vixen.

I have more tea on others but my break is almost up. I will be back later with tea on others.

@Laqueefa....does this poster make this ? up or nah?
  • dafunkdoc
    dafunkdoc Members Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @Laqueefa nice avi by the way...bout to go knock one out in honour of those lips...

She swallowed it...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dafunkdoc you never question the tea. You sip it or you spit it out but never question the source.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh girl, that thread had a ? ? with tea.
  • WinterHeat
    WinterHeat Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is still going strong. Props to them for not saying ? about it. We will never know until 20 years from now.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    According to TMZ reports:

Beyonce and Solange’s reunion in New Orleans really was a family affair … TMZ has learned Jay Z also joined in on the fun.

Bey, Solo and Hova all hit up New Orleans hot spot Cafe Amelie for more than 2 hours Saturday … according to multiple sources — and the fam came with a MASSIVE security detail and 3 black SUV’s waiting nearby.

We’re told a team of bodyguards waited outside making sure no one could get a clear shot of the threesome hanging out.

The person who snapped this pic says when it came time to leave, Jay and Beyonce darted in separate directions to the car … forcing the photog to choose one. The queen won.

Since Bey’s wearing the same dress … looks like that Instagram with Solange was taken during this lunch

beysolojaytina.jpg?w=640&h=560

public relations Hov ^^^

there go dat ol red thang look mama tina i know she got dat drop too

tumblr_mboa16i2MB1rfduvxo1_500.gif
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    All that "tale of the tape" ? goes smooth out the window when one of them crazed brawds bashes you in the temple with one of those spiked stilettos

If you can't constrain and withstand an attack from a 120 lbs girl and disarm her deadly shoe, then you deserve to take that blow son.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

That long ass post just to say the equivelent of "it's different because she has a ? and he has a ? ."

Stop bruh.

No, it's different because she's hundred pound little girl. If she's a legitimate threat to Jay-Z's life or well-being, I don't care if she's male or female, ? or ? , you stand your own and put down the threat. But if you're sitting here telling me that Solange Knowles actually is a threat to you, then my ? , you need to get in the gym asap and find a way hide your shame.
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Ask yourself if Jay was the one that had to be restrained how many of these ? would be laughing and saying, "she must have done something to deserve it."

EXACTLY.

smh... I don't care what dumb ? are saying. My point is that the situations aren't the same. He could K.O. her clean with one left hook.

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I'm gonna put this back in FOF thought it would be funny to see the old comments since we know what happened now.

"You egged Solange on/ Knowin all along/All you had to say you was wrong"- Jay
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious thread.. alot of the tweets and memes are deleted tho
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.