Iran Says They're Prepared to Go HAM on The U.S. Navy

Options
indyman87
indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
http://endtimeheadlines.org/iran/iran-vows-to-destroy-u-s-navy/

Iran Vows to ‘Destroy U.S. Navy’

A top Iranian naval commander said that he is prepared to order suicide attacks, drone strikes, and missile technology to “destroy the U.S. Navy” in any upcoming confrontation, according to an interview printed in Iran’s state-run media. Iranian Naval Commander Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi, a member of Iran’s elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), said that Iran is constantly training and preparing for a clash with the United States,according to a recounting of his remarks provided by the Middle East Media Research Institute. More

Comments

• Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    endtimeheadlines.org? Gonna need a credible source to confirm that one
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can Spirit-Filled Christians Be Oppressed by Demons?
    Michael Sam vs. Tim Tebow: Is It a Double Standard or Just Pure Christian Intolerance?

So these people waiting for the world to end huh? I'm shocked DoU didn't post this.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All they do is talk.We aint believing them they need more people.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not 100% positive but I'm pretty sure Iran don't want those problems...
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I'm not 100% positive but I'm pretty sure Iran don't want those problems...

So you're 99.9%.With the u.s ? russia off you know iran buy their guns from russia i'on know.I dont think neither of them want it tho.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If we go over there ? with them on some Iraq type ? , I hope they do.
    Somebody need to check the U.S. on that ? .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Jay-Z voice*** GOOD LUCK WIT THAT BRUH
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    If we go over there ? with them on some Iraq type ? , I hope they do.
    Somebody need to check the U.S. on that ? .

I agree....
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    let's be fair, though: they have been saying that for a long, long time
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »

Yeah and Iran is powerless against America's military. Iran's govt would fall in a month tops if America was to invade, something I suspect will happen within the next 5 years, maybe less if Israel sends enough spies I mean diplomats to America to convince Americans to do its ? work. There are lots of evangelical Christian Americans who love to do anything Israel asks, word to America's current foreign policy.....let's hope that doesn't happen though, America is bankrupt enough
  • janklow
    Options
    Yeah and Iran is powerless against America's military. Iran's govt would fall in a month tops if America was to invade
    i wouldn't say that this is entirely true. could America probably decide to invade and knock out Iran's government? sure. but Iran does have the means to make it painful and they definitely have the --for lack of a less loading term-- terror connections to make it a very costly decision.

• indyman87
    Options

Yeah and Iran is powerless against America's military. Iran's govt would fall in a month tops if America was to invade, something I suspect will happen within the next 5 years, maybe less if Israel sends enough spies I mean diplomats to America to convince Americans to do its ? work. There are lots of evangelical Christian Americans who love to do anything Israel asks, word to America's current foreign policy.....let's hope that doesn't happen though, America is bankrupt enough

The U.S. can only invade Iran by air. As you can see looking at this map Iran is surrounded by Countries that the U.S. has betrayed and/or ? off.
    map_of_iran.jpg

I'm sure the U.S. has the capabilities to conquer Iran but what happens after that? Because they are surrounded by enemies that they had made an occupation would be useless.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iranians don't ? with pork tho
  • indyman87
    Options
    Just proves that the past Presidents long term foreign policy was sh*t. They ? off people that controlled the fuel/oil that everyone on Earth uses. thanks guys.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Yeah and Iran is powerless against America's military. Iran's govt would fall in a month tops if America was to invade
    i wouldn't say that this is entirely true. could America probably decide to invade and knock out Iran's government? sure. but Iran does have the means to make it painful and they definitely have the --for lack of a less loading term-- terror connections to make it a very costly decision.

Oh yeah I agree, just like what happened in Iraq. We took down Saddam's govt, and in came in Al Qaeda (a group Saddam hated) and elements of Saddam's soldiers that later became ? fighters who killed lots of American soldiers in Fallujah and other places. There are over 10K wounded American soldiers just from the war in Iraq....the VA can't even take care of them, there's so many wounded that the American govt can't even keep up with treatments. Iran would be even worse because their military is much more upgraded then Iraq's was
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »

The U.S. can only invade Iran by air. As you can see looking at this map Iran is surrounded by Countries that the U.S. has betrayed and/or ? off.
    map_of_iran.jpg

I'm sure the U.S. has the capabilities to conquer Iran but what happens after that? Because they are surrounded by enemies that they had made an occupation would be useless.

Oh hell yeah, America would be in a terrible situation on the ground in Iran. Pakistanis and Afghans and Syrians would come in out the woodwork to ? with any American soldiers that's in Iran. From the air, Iran doesn't stand a serious chance, but even then things would get tricky. How many nations would let America use its airspace? The war would get expensive real fast....

There are still many American politicians who want a war in Iran for some reason though. If we can't even win a war in Afghanistan, then I don't want to imagine Iran.
  • janklow
    Options
    some of those countries dislike Iran a lot more than they're annoyed with the US. looking at you, Saudi Arabia.
    i think that's really the point: punch for punch, the US has the best military on the planet, and it can smash any other military... but there's a lot of stuff that comes after that that the US is just not able to handle in the same way, if anyone really can.

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iran is not iraq war against iran would be ? has hell and muslims don't eat pork so it will be american meat in the streets it's not worth it and we are in no position to fight another major war that we don't have to
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Iran is not iraq war against iran would be ? has hell and muslims don't eat pork so it will be american meat in the streets it's not worth it and we are in no position to fight another major war that we don't have to

Thankfully, it's unpopular for any politician to mention war against Iran lately. But Russia is planning on building nuclear power plants in Iran and Iran is openly talking about blowing up American ships in self defense, so let's hope there's no false flag operations or some staged event for war to happen (see Vietnam and Spanish American War)
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

map_of_iran.jpg

we have several troops in Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Bahrain and Kuwait as well as ships in the Persian Gulf
  • janklow
    Options
    -so let's hope there's no false flag operations or some staged event for war to happen (see Vietnam and Spanish American War)
    to be fair, i don't think either of those can be stated as definitively staged:
    -no one seems certain what the hell happened to the USS Maine, but either way, the situation seems to have been "ship blew up, let's make the best of it" rather than an actual false flag;
    -Gulf of Tonkin is weird because there was an initial (mild) attack and then a second supposed attack that, you know, didn't actually happen. but they didn't fake an attack and we were kind of already IN Vietnam, so...

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

map_of_iran.jpg

bruh look closely at that map.....we already have them surrounded.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course we have no actual quotes but a recap by a Middle East conservative think tank Zionist who want war with Iran at the behest of Israel.

Oh.........and the MEMRI which reported this is run by and was started by Israeli military intelligence officer, Yigal Carmon and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born, American political scientist. Hardly the pedigree of unbiased research institute. Known Zionist, yeah right...

fohwtbs
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    Options
    MEMRI has a reputation for doing hatchet job translations and selective sound bites to further their prooaganda ie they dont tell the whole story, the dont tell the story, or they purposely publish false info.

Here is an article highlighting their shadiness:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/aug/12/worlddispatch.brianwhitaker
  • indyman87
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

map_of_iran.jpg

bruh look closely at that map.....we already have them surrounded.

I don't see what you see both azerbaijan and turkmenistan was once part of Russia. Turkmenistan is a very strict country with it's own bible. afghanistan does not have a good relationship with the U.S. pakistan hates the U.S. because of the drone strikes and Osama Bin Laden. The only solid ally the U.S. got is Saudi Arabia. I doubt very much that they would intervene on behalf of the U.S. if an invasion would occur.