• (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    indyman87 wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    let's be fair, though: they have been saying that for a long, long time

Yeah and Iran is powerless against America's military. Iran's govt would fall in a month tops if America was to invade, something I suspect will happen within the next 5 years, maybe less if Israel sends enough spies I mean diplomats to America to convince Americans to do its ? work. There are lots of evangelical Christian Americans who love to do anything Israel asks, word to America's current foreign policy.....let's hope that doesn't happen though, America is bankrupt enough

The U.S. can only invade Iran by air. As you can see looking at this map Iran is surrounded by Countries that the U.S. has betrayed and/or ? off.
    map_of_iran.jpg

I'm sure the U.S. has the capabilities to conquer Iran but what happens after that? Because they are surrounded by enemies that they had made an occupation would be useless.
    bruh look closely at that map.....we already have them surrounded.

I don't see what you see both azerbaijan and turkmenistan was once part of Russia. Turkmenistan is a very strict country with it's own bible. afghanistan does not have a good relationship with the U.S. pakistan hates the U.S. because of the drone strikes and Osama Bin Laden. The only solid ally the U.S. got is Saudi Arabia. I doubt very much that they would intervene on behalf of the U.S. if an invasion would occur.

We have bases in Saudi Arabia & Turkey. One of the main US military bases in the middle east is in Kuwait. We already have troops in Afghanistan. Pakistan doesn't rock with us but they definitely don't really rock with Iran either. These are facts.

You can't just create your own narratives, fam.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    most of the countries are angry at the US but want to stop the influence of Iran.
    US already does what we want in Pakistan. Suadi already said we can launch planes from there bases. Turkey is one of NATOs strongest countries.

if you can't see that Iran is slowly being surrounded I don't know what to tell you.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    most of the countries are angry at the US but want to stop the influence of Iran.
    US already does what we want in Pakistan. Suadi already said we can launch planes from there bases. Turkey is one of NATOs strongest countries.

if you can't see that Iran is slowly being surrounded I don't know what to tell you.

Iran is definitely surrounded but there are people who hate America with a passion in the region who are dying to see American forces in Iran. America has plenty of troops in the region with govts who are ready to help America, but there are many enemies of America in the region as well. Don't forget how ugly and messy Iraq and Afghanistan became, both wars combined are the most expensive military expeditions in American history. I shiver to think how ugly Iran could get once guerilla warfare with AL-Qaeda fighters and other anti Americans come in the picture. Libya is a small example of how hated America is in the region......
  • 2stepz_ahead
    I think aL queda doesn't like iran an will be on ourside
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usa is going to get bomb left n right . north korean,Russia,Iran,whoever else they beefin wit
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    I think aL queda doesn't like iran an will be on ourside

If America bombs Iran, you better believe Iranians will NOT be on our side lol......maybe some will be, but most will do what the Iraqis and Afghans have done, guerilla warfare up the ass until America bankrupts itself silly all over again. If Iran gets bombed by America, Al-Qaeda membership will go up tremendously, you know, same ? that happened after Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭

What influence does Iran have? Are they a bad influence?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    The prophecy says that Iran is the trap that brings Babylon down in 1 day and in 1 hour. Amen.
  • 2stepz_ahead

What influence does Iran have? Are they a bad influence?

Iran has the most power in the region. why do you think the Americans supportef Iraq during there 10 year war. a history proves that powerful countries influence those around it.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    If Iran gets bombed by America, Al-Qaeda membership will go up tremendously-
    nah. there's a reason why post-9/11 Afghanistan was considered a subject on which the US and Iran could find common ground; and for current events, ask yourself "what side of the Syrian conflict does al-Qaeda support, and what side does the prime Iranian-oriented group Hezbollah support?"

(i won't say i'd put it beyond Iran and al-Qaeda to have worked together/to work together on some "enemy of my enemy is my friend" ? , but i think it wouldn't be a love match kind of thing)

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The prophecy says that Iran is the trap that brings Babylon down in 1 day and in 1 hour. Amen.

Iran will destroy arabia and arabia is babylon